[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

3 hours ago, Cammy said:

I think during ep 21, where LX wounded JC, both NiNi and CC had body doubles for that scene. 

Really? Cant imagine why! Its not a complicated or dangerous scene! You mean in the Demon Lord's cave where she tries to attack him with her hand for a moment?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cammy  On Viki, when you re watching you can comment at the moment you re watching (live) and the comment is shown on the top of screen -where the episode is streaming. This is considered as live chat on Viki since they can answer you back using @nick like here.

(im in for Skype-Fb too, so let me know if you arrange it. I loveeeeeeeee live watching with company!)

1 hour ago, Winterfairy said:

lol this is my distraction from life right now.

This drama gave me something to look forward to, to get me pass this month lol

Also you guys on this forum too, always have something new to share and very insightful!

same here! and I do love talking about it as well. I dont think I ever gush this much about a drama than I do for this one. 

I mean, I made an account here on soompi just for this forum lmao. plus all my post so far has been about L and D haha. a little too into it at the moment. 

32 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Really? Cant imagine why! Its not a complicated or dangerous scene! You mean in the Demon Lord's cave where she tries to attack him with her hand for a moment?

yes that part. im not sure either! but I saw in the bts that they had them. they do most of their own stunts it seems so it didn't make sense. the only time where I think they needed a double was for Ni Ni when she had to be both Ah Mo and Ling Xi in Ah Mo's dream. 

which btw, I think someone was asking about a pic of Ling Xi in pink, kinda hugging/resting her head on JC's shoulder, I think it was a shot from the dream. ep 47

23 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

@Cammy  On Viki, when you re watching you can comment at the moment you re watching (live) and the comment is shown on the top of screen -where the episode is streaming. This is considered as live chat on Viki since they can answer you back using @nick like here.

(im in for Skype-Fb too, so let me know if you arrange it. I loveeeeeeeee live watching with company!)

ooooo okay. I'll try doing live comments too! I wanna help with the views! 

I hate that ppl are rating it now and dropping the score a bit. 

lets wait a bit then for more subs to be out then we can do a facebook chat. 

btw where are everyone from? just so I can have an idea of when is the best time to do the viewing (im from California)

I really don't like how Viki team translate ShenZun as Senior Deity. It sounds, might I say it, "old" and awkward. Or too high schoolish. 

Much prefer the "my lord" and "ShenZun" that the YouTube translator used. Or even Supreme God or Honorable God is better. 

I mean, sometimes 13 and and Lingxi would say "our ShenZun" and if they use that or "our Lord", it's more endearing that just "senior deity". Also they translated The God of Thunder's title as "true emperor" lol, so who is the fake emperor ? Is his title higher than the Heavenly emperor since he is the true one? :sweatingbullets:. I kid

But I wish they had a general editor who would fix all that

@Cammy Me too, I created an account here just for L&D, and for a month I would send request to Viki everyday to have this drama. Now I’m on this site daily and monitor Viki review to thumb down anyone that give this drama low rating because of sub lol. I’m poison beyond help!!

@zijininiYes! Let’s continue increase viewers. Lol i’ll probably rewatch raw on viki to put in comments, then return to rewatch the sub, comments, and read hilarious and good catches comments.

@Positively prickly cactus Same here, of all the translation I like YouTube way of translating the title best. I rather they say ShenZun than “senior deity” or SiMing than “life manager”, or the places I rather they don’t translate the name of the place leave it as Youdo Mountain rather than “Dark City Mountian?”. I think certain words should not be translated. Like in Kdrama you don’t translate “oppa” or “nunna” lol

5 hours ago, Cammy said:

same here! and I do love talking about it as well. I dont think I ever gush this much about a drama than I do for this one. 

I mean, I made an account here on soompi just for this forum lmao. plus all my post so far has been about L and D haha. a little too into it at the moment. 

yes that part. im not sure either! but I saw in the bts that they had them. they do most of their own stunts it seems so it didn't make sense. the only time where I think they needed a double was for Ni Ni when she had to be both Ah Mo and Ling Xi in Ah Mo's dream. 

which btw, I think someone was asking about a pic of Ling Xi in pink, kinda hugging/resting her head on JC's shoulder, I think it was a shot from the dream. ep 47

ooooo okay. I'll try doing live comments too! I wanna help with the views! 

I hate that ppl are rating it now and dropping the score a bit. 

lets wait a bit then for more subs to be out then we can do a facebook chat. 

btw where are everyone from? just so I can have an idea of when is the best time to do the viewing (im from California)

Omg...i thought is just me Cammy. I had never been so obsessed with a drama this much. I never know about soompi before L&D. Purposely create an account here just for the sake of my crazy obsession. I literally watch L&D for the i dont know how many times. Is like a habit now to check out this forum everyday and rewatching L&D every night before I sleep.  Im from Malaysia btw. 

@Maci_Mettle @Cammy

Oh my goodness! I'm the same! It's like you took the words out of my mouth. I never even thought about signing up to soompi, let alone commenting here... But there's something about Love and Destiny that just inspired me to speak up and make a declaration of admiration for this series. Sounds so childish!

I'm from Australia :)

5 hours ago, Vals Stor said:

@Cammy Im from Greece but currently in Italy

i ll log in in Viki tonight (in about 8 hours from now), so i will post here the moment i 'll start watching and if anyone available lets watch together!

Girls, whoever wants to exchange fb or skype as @Winterfairy suggested, come and pm

Which episode are you going to watch? 

1 hour ago, zijinini said:

Which episode are you going to watch? 

I dont mind! After all, i ll wait for all the drama to be subbed and watch all of them in a row! 

Is there anyone available in about an hour to watch together?

If so, let me know and we ll watch any episode for fun! (yes, im so addicted that i watch any episode you want)

:joy:

17 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

I dont mind! After all, i ll wait for all the drama to be subbed and watch all of them in a row! 

If so, let me know and we ll watch any episode for fun! (yes, im so addicted that i watch any episode you want)

At work. So can’t. From the US in the south 

10 hours ago, Positively prickly cactus said:

I really don't like how Viki team translate ShenZun as Senior Deity. It sounds, might I say it, "old" and awkward. Or too high schoolish. 

Much prefer the "my lord" and "ShenZun" that the YouTube translator used. Or even Supreme God or Honorable God is better. 

I mean, sometimes 13 and and Lingxi would say "our ShenZun" and if they use that or "our Lord", it's more endearing that just "senior deity". Also they translated The God of Thunder's title as "true emperor" lol, so who is the fake emperor ? Is his title higher than the Heavenly emperor since he is the true one? :sweatingbullets:. I kid

But I wish they had a general editor who would fix all that

I watched the first episode and not really crazy with their literally translation of the place, title etc, I would prefer that they keep the Chinese pronunciation instead. 

2 hours ago, Vals Stor said:

Yeah I am on Viki now ,how about episode 6? I don't see many time comments on that episode.

Archived