• Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

LMAO 

I’m poisoned and it’s terminal.

girl me too. I'm beyond cure Lol 

34 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Anyone watching on Viki right now?

im waiting for  them to have more subs then imma pay for Viki and just binge it lol

ep46 really broke my heart for Ah Mo, just like her first version, she again think that the man she loves wanna kill her :bawling:  and then she's gonna take her own life for her...AGAIN...urgh. no wonder the third version of her is so messed up about it. 

Looking at people's comments on episode 46, JX needs to try harder for me to feel bad for him. I do not feel even an ounce of pity or compassion for him. Okay, I admit I felt a bit bad for him when he was blind but thats about it. Like others said, they should have made Yuan Tong the real villain, or at least developed Jing Xiu's character more. At this point, he is just annoying. I skip most his scenes, even with the ones with A'mo lol. I've ranted about him before and probably will continue ranting about him until his character..  You know. I also think it doesn't make sense when people said he fell for A'mo cause she was the only one who was really kind to him. That is not true, cause the SL tribe princess is kind to him, and even LX's mom was kind to him. But he did not fall for either of them. 

21 hours ago, Vals Stor said:

Really?  Can you tell me the movie title?

Oh my gosh! The two of them together?  Hot alarm hot alarm hot alarm!

:joy:

-------------------------

About Amo-though im not very fond of her, (if i have to choose between Amo's version and LX, i ll always prefer LX), Amo has grown up as a disabled child in these hard times of humanity, when being disabled was a curse,  a shame, for the kid and for the whole family.

She grew up being bullied, and learned to be introverted to survive. If not for her gorgeous father (whom i adore really, i liked this character so much, and the actor too), who gave her all his love and affection from the beginning and replaced even her mother's love, Amo would be miserable and with zero self confidence. 

Even at the age of 17-18 ( i suppose that's her age when she left home),  she has the g@ts to live alone, get a job and survive. 

And with the two men, she took care of them so warmly but when they pushed her limits she put her foot down and kicked them out of her place, politely and with no further excuses. If it wasnt for her kindness and her need to help whoever is in need, either JX or JC could approach her at all

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4249133168240755

Based on that post, I assume it's this movie. 

https://movie.douban.com/subject/30318665/

58 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

this one has everything! I think the director has a really good time filming this drama. CC smile is so handsome, too bad we don’t get to see a lot of that in the drama.

Cuteness overload every bts of them!

im melting! These two, they'd still be so perfectly matched even if they were wearing plastic bags as costumes!

Same cuteness level each one and when together is exploding sweetness everywhere!

:love:

Archived