[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

44 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Third arc was sadly wrapped up too quickly! There were plenty of useless scenes to cut from 1 and 2nd arc (not including OTP moments of course) and give space and time for 3rd arc so to see LX in her upgraded version

It was rushed. She came back, she remembered he killed her and gave him a cold shoulder for a moment, then she took distance for a moment and then everything was ok as if nothing happened. Far too rushed for a heroine that just got through so much!

All we had to enjoy of her power development was her scene on Heavenly court, first scene after her reborn and that was it.

She was so successfully picturing the changes that happened to her in every movement, face, form of speech, attitude etc.

I d like to have more scenes of her being like that!

Sorry to butt in, but I agree. I honestly wouldnt have minded if they added another 10 episodes just for the third arc. I'd like to see more how being in the mortal world and experiencing everything has changed her, and I was kinda looking forward to her being the ruler of Shan Ling but she didn't stay the ruler for that long. But there's a restriction on how long certain C-Dramas should be right? 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, roxnilla7 said:

Sorry to butt in, but I agree. I honestly wouldnt have minded if they added another 10 episodes just for the third arc. I'd like to see more how being in the mortal world and experiencing everything has changed her, and I was kinda looking forward to her being the ruler of Shan Ling but she didn't stay the ruler for that long. But there's a restriction on how long certain C-Dramas should be right? 

Hm i dont know if its due to length restrictions, but in dramas in general, they often spend more money from the whole budget and as the show goes on,  they try to wrap up quickly due to lack of money. Its a universal kind of thing, especially in expensive projects.

Hey girls lets go to Viki and leave comments below each subbed episodes. There's not many comments there this will make them think this drama is not popular so they won't pay much attention on their subbing.

Now I see ep1 is fully subbed there, how about we all go comment there?

@zijinini I think @Vals Stor is setting up a date. How can we comments without annoying other people? Because we all watch this and lol for sure we’ll be talking among ourselves. I love leaving comments with your guys but can we do it without admin think that we’re doing side conversations? (I hope it makes sense)

btw do y’all get frustrated when people give this drama low rating because of subbing? So unfair 

7 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

@zijinini I think @Vals Stor is setting up a date. How can we comments without annoying other people? Because we all watch this and lol for sure we’ll be talking among ourselves. I love leaving comments with your guys but can we do it without admin think that we’re doing side conversations? (I hope it makes sense)

btw do y’all get frustrated when people give this drama low rating because of subbing? So unfair 

Why do we need to set up a date?  just everybody go there at your own convenient time and leave your comment, anything you want to say about ep1. I don't think this will annoy other people.  More comments will only make other people want to see the drama.

And then when ep2 comes out we can talk there anything about ep2, how fun is this , let's do this girls.

5 minutes ago, Martha Woo said:

I want to invest watching this drama. I don't like sad ending. Can you all tell me if the ending is sad or happy? Is it open-ending? I read the last arc is rushed. Should I continue to watch this drama?

Continue you won’t be disappointed!! If you browse back in this forum you’ll see our post on the ending. 

Beware that you will go through a painful period of withdrawal when you finished this drama. lol

@Winterfairy says about a date and time when we can watch all together for fun and commenting at live streaming on Viki, not at the comment section below each episode.

Viki subbers know about L&D popularity, dont worry guys. They re finishing slowly but they re getting more subbers as time goes by, so the subbing will finish sooner than we think.

As for the date, as @shimshimae and i were talking about earlier, lets just post here whenever we re watching on Viki-e.g. if i watch tomorrow i ll just post here that im logging in Viki, so anyone from here who's available at that time, just logs in Viki and we ll see each other there! Its the simplest way, since we re living in different countries, with different time and schedules.

In live streaming you can chat freely without annoying anyone-thats whats live comments are about after all!

I just suggested that we should wait until a bunch of episodes is fully subbed, cause almost everyone has already watched at least the first 5 subbed 

Anyway, from now on, whoever wants company to watch on Viki, just write and post it here first!

:blush:

*commenting on each episode there is indeed a good idea! there's no spam thing when commenting in reasonal amount of posts

(i was planning to do it anyways)

As I’m watching this drama further I noticed Immortal Peng is like Eugene in Hey Arnold (I’m not sure if anyone what that show) lol he always has bad luck.

Also of all the deity flying in this drama I think Qing Yao has the best formation, every time she fly it’s so graceful and fairy-like lol

11 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

@Vals Storhow do we watch with live comments vs time comments on viki? I would like to join :)

btw love your new profile pic ^_~

By saying live comments i meant the timed ones that appear on the screen while  the episode is streaming.

There you can "chat" live, by commenting in real time

There are also the comments below the streaming, at the comment section. (hope i write it the right way)

39 minutes ago, zijinini said:

It's funny to see 3 versions of how people call Jiu Chen. 

Viki: Honorable God

Youtube: Shen Zhun

PCCD: Supreme God

:joy: youtube is the only right one: it just repeats the name it hears they call him in the drama!

Im laughing like a fool, when thinking from the perspective of Amo, the two guys that they suppose to love her soooo much!

They lived in her house for a few months. She took care of them in several circumstances when injured, she 's doing their laundry, cooks, wash the dishes, buys grocery and stuff to feed them and overall she supports the whole house and them financially.

They re supposed to be rich, both of them said that to her. Big houses, good jobs, wealthy families, land, servants etc.

How the #$&** she can stand all this situation? The only time she said something was when she cooked the last dinner for the 3 of them and said something like: "with my salary i bought fish and wine. Consider it as if you spent your money on this meal".

At least JX gave her a ring to sell and buy things. JC  when she told him she wants to buy chickens so to sell the eggs and be able to buy equipment to sew clothes and sell them for money, he only said: "yeah you should do that"

Madame Wang was right when she pushed them and said: you are indeed decorative!

Im in tears :joy:

44 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

:joy: youtube is the only right one: it just repeats the name it hears they call him in the drama!

Im laughing like a fool, when thinking from the perspective of Amo, the two guys that they suppose to love her soooo much!

They lived in her house for a few months. She took care of them in several circumstances when injured, she 's doing their laundry, cooks, wash the dishes, buys grocery and stuff to feed them and overall she supports the whole house and them financially.

They re supposed to be rich, both of them said that to her. Big houses, good jobs, wealthy families, land, servants etc.

How the #$&** she can stand all this situation? The only time she said something was when she cooked the last dinner for the 3 of them and said something like: "with my salary i bought fish and wine. Consider it as if you spent your money on this meal".

At least JX gave her a ring to sell and buy things. JC  when she told him she wants to buy chickens so to sell the eggs and be able to buy equipment to sew clothes and sell them for money, he only said: "yeah you should do that"

Madame Wang was right when she pushed them and said: you are indeed decorative!

Im in tears :joy:

Well JC technically is the landlord of her house, so it's make sense that he 白吃白喝 (freeload) :lol:

Do you feel that Chang Chen embody the character Jiu Chen that you don't see the actor on screen but just Jiu Chen?

Because he completely disappear into the role that I was a little bit disoriented to see Chang Chen picture on weibo.  

13 minutes ago, blueclueblue said:

Well JC technically is the landlord of her house, so it's make sense that he 白吃白喝 (freeload) :lol:

Do you feel that Chang Chen embody the character Jiu Chen that you don't see the actor on screen but just Jiu Chen?

Because he completely disappear into the role that I was a little bit disoriented to see Chang Chen picture on weibo.  

Yes but we are the only ones who know that information! Not Amo, poor Amo who feeds him, sews his clothes etc :lol:

Yeap he totally fits the role of Jiu Chen! Only thing bothers me is the one thing i mentioned a couple of pages before: his clothes are horrible and he cant support them the way he should (maybe only the last costume, the white plain one is minimal enough for him and suits him perfectly)

Haven't you watched him in other movies? Well, if someone sees hims first time in L&D, its sure a shock! First of all cause he is a bit small sized, not so masculine as we see him as Jiu Chen, his face is different etc. On that part, they did a good job (except the triangle hair as AvenueX says)

Archived