Quantcast
DontEatMyKimchi

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

35 minutes ago, loyaltvbviewer said:

just saw ep 41 again and realize  they repeat the tradition where the male wishes the female blessings but this time he kisses her on the lips and then points to his forehead. I think he was trying to remind her that he did it before in heaven on her forehead. she is so shocked from it. very sweet scene.

There 's a backstage video of that scene

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av62409195/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.7

14 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Aaaaaa we are on the same vibe! Nian'er in the game is even better!

---------------

Girls, i ve got a  question: in both TMOPB and L&D, there's that weird time thing, in heaven they' re counting time  in millions of years and in the mortal realm time goes as natural. I remember from TMOPB, that one day in heaven is equal with one whole year in mortal world. Who came with that silly idea? Ok i can deal with the fact that time counts differently in heavens and on earth, but this is beyond any logic! Not to mention that even if it had some point, how old is the earth if the gods age is above 100.000years?

pf makes no sense at all

LOL that time thing is idiotic sir choose to skip it and pretend it doesn't exist. because I this drama, I don't think they cared about the time either, everything is just in one flow, I just think that there are multiple earth worlds. because in the pillow books, they talked about how theres millions of mortal world. 

as for the fanfic, I think its cute to write from her point of view haha. (I'm a little shamelessly adding a whole bunch of unneeded fluff but  its cute and im going with it.

• Like 1

I was also thinking of starting over from the beginning when it comes on Viki as I saw some of you guys commented up there. But rather than rewatching from the very beginning as the episodes get subbed in Viki, I think I'll just wait until its fully released + subbed and rewatch from ep 1. I am more of a binge watcher lol. And those who also watched with subs from PCCD fb group, I am curious as to how the subs may be different. 

• Like 1

@roxnilla7 I think the name might be different. For example on YouTube they say ShenZhang vs PCCD say supreme god. Or instead of Si Ming they say Fate manager.

@Vals Stor I try not to think of the time they have there, because if it really as 50,000 years I’m wondering by the mortal in the dramas don’t have iPhone or flying cars yet lol. I just go with the flow. You’re right about how they say a day in heaven is 1 years in mortal realm. 

More of a binge watched too, but because I don’t have time, so I’m watching it slowly.

i would love to see everyone on Viki time comments lol.

When I first watched the trailer for this drama, I actually went "Not another Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms?!" :blink: but it also somewhat reminded me a lot of other Wu Xia genres i.e. The Legend of Fu Yao, Goodbye My Princess.. 

I do think the male lead looks kind of old & look way better with his hair up LoL:P and the female heroine reminds me so much of K-Pop artist, Chung-Ha! She's really adorably cute in this, a lil dense at times but cute eheh. 

I've watched 12 ep. & I read it's over 60 ep.? Oh boy ha-ha. So at first I thought Jiu Chen was the missing child until they kept mentioning it was a girl & then hinted that it was in fact Ling Xi. Poor girl she thinks she's a lowly ranked deity when really she's royalty - a Princess at that. 

Planning on continuing this hope it won't disappoint. 

1 hour ago, loyaltvbviewer said:

Thanks. Took a couple of takes for her to get the shock face and his cute expression. 

lol yeah!

do you know Chinese to tell us what they're saying? There's a moment when he is backstage and he says something and everyone cracks up on laughter! :joy:

(girls, i want to apologize for each time im asking for translation, i really feel awkward to burden those in here who know mandarin, but google translator gives such non sense translations from Chinese to English that doesnt make any sense)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vals Stor said:

lol yeah!

do you know Chinese to tell us what they're saying? There's a moment when he is backstage and he says something and everyone cracks up on laughter! :joy:

(girls, i want to apologize for each time im asking for translation, i really feel awkward to burden those in here who know mandarin, but google translator gives such non sense translations from Chinese to English that doesnt make any sense)

At the previous scene, they kissed but their noses got squeezed like pig nose so NINI said to him that doesn't look good.

He then said to her: "You do duck lips then." (that way their noses won't get squeezed)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

When I first watched the trailer for this drama, I actually went "Not another Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms?!" :blink: but it also somewhat reminded me a lot of other Wu Xia genres i.e. The Legend of Fu Yao, Goodbye My Princess.. 

I do think the male lead looks kind of old & look way better with his hair up LoL:P and the female heroine reminds me so much of K-Pop artist, Chung-Ha! She's really adorably cute in this, a lil dense at times but cute eheh. 

I've watched 12 ep. & I read it's over 60 ep.? Oh boy ha-ha. So at first I thought Jiu Chen was the missing child until they kept mentioning it was a girl & then hinted that it was in fact Ling Xi. Poor girl she thinks she's a lowly ranked deity when really she's royalty - a Princess at that. 

Planning on continuing this hope it won't disappoint. 

Omg, I thought i was the only one that noticed that!! She definitely looks like Chungha. Or should I say, Chungha looks like her because Nini is older. Either way, they are both gorgeous! Dont worry, I dont believe this will disappoint. This drama will start coming into its own and you'll fall in love with it. I love TMOPB with all of my heart, it is one of my all time favorite Wuxia, however I love this drama equally. Their love story and how it progresses is so good, it'll leave you wanting more! 

21 hours ago, Vals Stor said:

I remember from TMOPB, that one day in heaven is equal with one whole year in mortal world. Who came with that silly idea? Ok i can deal with the fact that time counts differently in heavens and on earth, but this is beyond any logic! Not to mention that even if it had some point, how old is the earth if the gods age is above 100.000years?

pf makes no sense at all

XD That's common Chinese mythical knowledge, I don't know how it came about, but it's basically generally accepted knowledge. Don't try to fit that into our actual world, since it's essentially fantasy.

@roxnilla7

I see a bit of Shu Qi as well LoL:P Though more of Chung-Ha:D actually that's my reaction these days a lot of C-actors I watch look like another familiar face:lol:

I'm sort of glossing over the good vs. evil plotline as they don't interest me.. I prefer the side character interactions like the (she-male) 13:w00t: she's too funny! Jiu Chen look so dull like Ling Xi's father said but he has shown to care for her. Maybe it's early so there's not much passion. 

Think there's a love triangle brewing with that bald guy..:phew:

2 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Its an interview for their movie Savage ha?

I wish they will sub some backstage or at least the "making of" videos of L&D in the future!

(how can he be so sexy with that stupid haircut god mercy me!)

:joy:

Lol...i was asking myself that too. Who can carry that stupid haircut?!!! Only CC can yet look so damn sexy!!!

• LOL 1

About the time thing, like someone mentioned earlier, they pointed out in the pillow book that there are an infinite no./a crap tonne of worlds out there. I just assume that these worlds are all of different ages (like one may be 600 years ahead of another or something) so even if 100,000 years has gone by in the heavens, there will still be worlds out there that is set in those older time periods that we see? Whereas another one may already be in the 21st century? 

I mean it still sounds farfetched af, but that's the only logical way that I can think of for their time thing to work the way it does LOL. 

So on episode 59, what does the note say that was sent to Ling Xi when she thought it was Jiu Chen's writing, or did she even believe it was his note? Can anyone give me a summary of what she said when she went to "confront him" but it was Yun Feng instead? That was really sad and heartbreaking...but I would love to know what was said. I'm guessing it was a "break up" note and she was like, "Oh, hells no! Who do you think you are?" That kind of thing....