Quantcast
DontEatMyKimchi

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

33 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Yeah, I’m scared that website gonna give me viruses. 

Just watch the OTP part. I hope you’re halfway through the mortal arch, chemistry is off the chart!!! lol

It sure is!! I think I am like on so 43ish watching just the otp parts in Mortal Arc. I can almost get a sense of what might be happening, because of the background music and tone of voice. Totally worth watching it, even without subs.

Last I checked, subs was only ep 7 or 8 on youtube. Could be only one person working on it. Maybe they just forgot about it? Lol!

18 minutes ago, roxnilla7 said:

It sure is!! I think I am like on so 43ish watching just the otp parts in Mortal Arc. I can almost get a sense of what might be happening, because of the background music and tone of voice. Totally worth watching it, even without subs.

Last I checked, subs was only ep 7 or 8 on youtube. Could be only one person working on it. Maybe they just forgot about it? Lol!

I ve checked today. There are 15 episodes subbed on youtube, at Croton channel

I feel bad for the subbers, it's not an easy job to do and most just want to share their love for a series with others. From looking at the comments section on Kissasian, it looks like people don't really care about if the sub is stolen or not. 

The lady that runs the AvenueX channel on youtube did a review on this series if anyone wants to check it out.  I was waiting and waiting for her opinion.

• Like 2

damn...KissAsian kept stealing this private translator subs so now they stop subbed :bawling:

I just wanna know the conversation between Nian'er and her mom in the heavens and at home...is that too much to ask? :bawling:

here you go ...

N Mother. Mother

L Nianer what’s wrong?

N I’ve looked inside and outside but could not find Father.

L Didn’t I already tell you? Your Father went to a faraway place and can only return after some time.

H  This is the child of the owner of this place?

L Yes, naturally.

N Who is this person? Why are you staying in my Father’s Palace? Aunty Hua Liao said that except for my Mother, all other women who try to get close to my Father are bad women. Are you a bad person? 

H Of course not. I am the servant in charge of this place. My name is Hua Yan. I came from the lower realms. I am the direct disciple of Bao Shuo Zhu of the Shi Fang Shan Bai Yun cave. 

L Bai Shuo Zhu, Zhu Zi Zai’s disciple?

H Uuuummmm? You know my master?

L You are certainly fated with this Fu Yun Palace. Please continue to tend to this place well. If there is anything you need, just go to the far North Cong Ji Yuan to look for me. My name is Ling Xi. 

H Alright. Since you also know my name and where I live now, you can also come to look for me here.

L Your personality in this life has become more cheerful.

H What?

L Nothing. I shall leave now. Nianer, let’s go. I’ll carry you. Good girl.

• Thanks 2

@Cammy I think someone translate their conversation at Congji as the child want to be a general, but she never seen a female general before. Ling Xi then told her daughter there was a female general, her is is Yuan Tong, but she lost her was. Ling Xi then told her daughter if she want to be a general she has to study and be good...something along that line.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, omiki said:

here you go ...

N Mother. Mother

L Nianer what’s wrong?

N I’ve looked inside and outside but could not find Father.

L Didn’t I already tell you? Your Father went to a faraway place and can only return after some time.

H  This is the child of the owner of this place?

L Yes, naturally.

N Who is this person? Why are you staying in my Father’s Palace? Aunty Hua Liao said that except for my Mother, all other women who try to get close to my Father are bad women. Are you a bad person? 

H Of course not. I am the servant in charge of this place. My name is Hua Yan. I came from the lower realms. I am the direct disciple of Bao Shuo Zhu of the Shi Fang Shan Bai Yun cave. 

L Bai Shuo Zhu, Zhu Zi Zai’s disciple?

H Uuuummmm? You know my master?

L You are certainly fated with this Fu Yun Palace. Please continue to tend to this place well. If there is anything you need, just go to the far North Cong Ji Yuan to look for me. My name is Ling Xi. 

H Alright. Since you also know my name and where I live now, you can also come to look for me here.

L Your personality in this life has become more cheerful.

H What?

L Nothing. I shall leave now. Nianer, let’s go. I’ll carry you. Good girl.

omg thank you! Nian'er is such a smart girl lol. 

58 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

@Cammy I think someone translate their conversation at Congji as the child want to be a general, but she never seen a female general before. Ling Xi then told her daughter there was a female general, her is is Yuan Tong, but she lost her was. Ling Xi then told her daughter if she want to be a general she has to study and be good...something along that line.

yes, I got that part too. thank you! 

ah.....its so sad without subs....im so incomplete now! 

the HY story line is honestly so nice. 

JC went through all that just so she can live a good life with his two students and then come back to heaven later because he is a loyal person/master and knew LX cared for HY  :bawling:

JC is such husband goal

I hope someone is willing to pick the drama and sub it, even if it is on youtube. I'm just worried this might happen to Pillow Book. 

1 hour ago, roxnilla7 said:

I hope someone is willing to pick the drama and sub it, even if it is on youtube. I'm just worried this might happen to Pillow Book. 

it definitely won't happen to the pillow book. Dilireba is a powerhouse when it comes to fanbase power. it will get subs really fast just like all of her other work. 

5 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

Does anyone know how Zhang Hao able to go in and out of the Demon King seal? 

He is living on Demon King power. Thus he is able to move in a d out and heal each time he us hurt by JC.

6 hours ago, Cammy said:

the HY story line is honestly so nice. 

JC went through all that just so she can live a good life with his two students and then come back to heaven later because he is a loyal person/master and knew LX cared for HY  :bawling:

JC is such husband goal

What’s HY story? I don’t understand that’s part. Also, were JC students those guys from the mortal arch?

15 hours ago, roxnilla7 said:

That most likely will mean they wont sub it anymore. The admin that is subbing it for the 1$ fee is already going through alot. In the private group, she posted her nephew is in hospital. So, she already has stress and now kissasian decide to steal the sub. I contributed 4$ instead of 1$ when I first join because I wanted her to know shes appreciated. 

Anyway, I saw on a forum that Viki lost the license for LAD which is why they cant sub it. If anything, I would request for the title on Netflix instead. If enough people request, they may pick it up just like how they picked up Ashes of Love. 

I'm just upset now that I will have to wait for who knows how long for the drama to be fully subbed. However, I subbed before for Thai dramas and I know how much work it is.

The link that says the drama is no longer coming to Viki

Yeah i tried to open the page previously but failed and got an error message. I have read about the possibility of VIKi lost the licence. But anyway i just checked again today and i managed to open it. Also they put coming soon on top of the page.

https://www.viki.com/tv/36567c-love-and-destiny

Do you think they eventually manage to obtain the licence?

I’m still diligently sending this https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/ :D

• Like 2

Sigh. I want to watch this with english sub.  Reading about the reason why the volunteers stopped subbing this is frustrating. I hope Netflix will air this. 

15 hours ago, roxnilla7 said:

If anything, I would request for the title on Netflix instead. If enough people request, they may pick it up just like how they picked up Ashes of Love. 

I have a netflix account but i haven’t tried sending a request for a drama yet. How do you it? Thanks heaps in advance.

27 minutes ago, Dundee said:

Yeah i tried to open the page previously but failed and got an error message. I have read about the possibility of VIKi lost the licence. But anyway i just checked again today and i managed to open it. Also they put coming soon on top of the page.

I’m still diligently sending this https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/ :D

Omg there’s hope!!!

I’m gonna keep sending requests

its say coming in 5 days, so we’ll see.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Dundee said:

:scream: I just saw that it says coming Sep 2. I really hope it is true, we will see next Monday. Last I heard, it wasn't coming to Viki at all because Croton had the license and didn't want to give it up. Anyway, if it does come on Viki, great! 

@bluevenus here is the link to request for the title on Netflix. You also dont have to have a Netflix subscription to request a title.

• Like 3