Quantcast
Jump to content
DontEatMyKimchi

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

Recommended Posts

Doea anyone has links to the subs of all the OST?theres a particular song i really like that i cant find the sub (the one that is playing when Lingxi "jump" on Jiuchen and cause a Nian Er) hahahaha.

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DramaLover said:

I’m stumped watching a re-run, and need your help... what are the three trials in the mortal arc?

 

First was her dad trying to kill her. 

Second ....? (dying in JX arms?)

Third was A’Mo learning about Ling Xi and dying in JC’s arms

 

 

First A mo throw at river by her dad

Second when kidnaped by bandit. 2 bandit was freeze by Jiu chen

Third like you say, dying in JC arm before Ling Xi back to heaven. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

Thank you...suffering withdrawal syndrome is hard.

same girl same....I don't  know what to do with myself right now ...the only  thing I do is  wait for the subs now.....

but I don't  have anything to wake up to and that's pretty sad at the moment.

19 minutes ago, Steely said:

Song is called Water From the Heaven (水从天上来) by Zhang Bichen and Zheng Yunlong

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OqXth5vddZg

 

thank you for sharing! I was looking forever! love how deep lyrics are for fantasy/ancient series. and it fits JC and LX perfectly! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sugar doughtnut said:

First A mo throw at river by her dad

Second when kidnaped by bandit. 2 bandit was freeze by Jiu chen

Third like you say, dying in JC arm before Ling Xi back to heaven. 

I was a bit skeptical about her second trial, I  mean, he wasn't  suppose to intervene right? so how did she pass her second one even though he helped? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Cammy said:

I was a bit skeptical about her second trial, I  mean, he wasn't  suppose to intervene right? so how did she pass her second one even though he helped? 

I thought last two trails were her heartbreak over JC and giving her life for him

 

I feel you all, not able to make any progress with the withdrawal symptoms :confounded:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

I thought last two trails were her heartbreak over JC and giving her life for him

 

I feel you all, not able to make any progress with the withdrawal symptoms :confounded:

thats what I thought too. the bandit one didn't make sense cuz  he helped her....so even if it had originally been, it would have changed. the second one was probably her wondering around aimlessly because he broke her heart 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm... thought I read somewhere the 3 trials were birth (being an abandoned baby as well as being deaf leading to the events in her life) sickness (when she goes insearch for Jiu Chen and starts getting sick) and death (when JX revives her and her dying in JCs arms).

 

I need to rewatch with subs to understand it better...

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2019 at 8:37 AM, blueclueblue said:

@BaiZiHua I was going to post the BTS video but you beat me to it. 

I wondered if they cut out the scene where she asked for a kiss and he gave her a peck on the nose.  I don't remember seeing that.

I also really like the director instruction and everyone reaction for the bed scene.  :blush:

They need to post more BTS videos.

 

Dont know if youve seen these BTS already but I thought I'd share them with you anyways.:D (Vids range from 7-12 mins each)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Vals Stor said:

Chang Chen's voice was dubbed too? Cant remember his actual voice

 

 

@BaiZiHua  thank you so much for the treats!  Im also under serious withdrawal syndrome as well!

 Luckily i ve left many episodes to see with subs!

 

 

So happy you like the vids I posted and yes he and NiNi had dubbing. Here's the link of who are the dubbers for the drama if you go near their name you will see who dubs their voices for the cast. Love & Destiny Baidu

 

S.png


I read this article about Chang Chen it's in chinese (I used google translate so it was a bit crazy) however it was very interesting.
Chang Chen Article (Chinese)

 

Btw, I guess alot of fans are sad they didn't get wedding pix so they made these I love them so much came to share.

 

13.jpg

 

12.jpg

 

14.jpg

 

Chang Chen jumped up to #8 on Weibo Im so happy for him.

 

CC.jpg

 

 

  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BaiZiHua thanks for these :heart:

 

Those Photoshop wedding pictures are pretty good! 

 

JC might want to have a proper wedding after he returned - he prepared so much for it! Their daughter could be a bridesmaid lol 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Steely said:

Hmm... thought I read somewhere the 3 trials were birth (being an abandoned baby as well as being deaf leading to the events in her life) sickness (when she goes insearch for Jiu Chen and starts getting sick) and death (when JX revives her and her dying in JCs arms).

 

I need to rewatch with subs to understand it better...

 

These sound right 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

@BaiZiHua thanks for these :heart:

 

Those Photoshop wedding pictures are pretty good! 

 

JC might want to have a proper wedding after he returned - he prepared so much for it! Their daughter could be a bridesmaid lol 

 

I know I want to see her as a flower girl. Let's try to get them to do a season 2. I want Yun Feng and Si Ming couples to have babies too. :wub:

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been a silent follower...omg...cant be silent as i am facing a very very very tough withdrawal. I am rewatching this whole tv series again. Now at ep 27. Still cry a river...omg. Nini and Chang Chen chemistry is so good. Someone please tell me they will do another movie or tv series together again as couple too.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

 

I know I want to see her as a flower girl. Let's try to get them to do a season 2. I want Yun Feng and Si Ming couples to have babies too. :wub:

Yes season 2 will be great!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Maci_Mettle said:

I have been a silent follower...omg...cant be silent as i am facing a very very very tough withdrawal. I am rewatching this whole tv series again. Now at ep 27. Still cry a river...omg. Nini and Chang Chen chemistry is so good. Someone please tell me they will do another movie or tv series together again as couple too.

 

Welcome to the thread. I know its so hard to move on after a really good drama. I'm trying to watch other things but in the end I go back to rewatching Love & Destiny at the moment I'm on ep 10 LOL. Can't get enough of the cast (except JX). I know Ni NI & Chang Chen did a movie together (Savages) someone posted it on the earlier post here. They had a steamy kiss in that movie. :love:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

Wanted to share Ling Xi beautiful outfits. :heart:

1.jpg

 

2.jpg

 

3.jpg

 

5.jpg

 

7.jpg

 

8.jpg

 

9.jpg

 

I think her mortal arc outfits are gorgeous too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

 

Welcome to the thread. I know its so hard to move on after a really good drama. I'm trying to watch other things but in the end I go back to rewatching Love & Destiny at the moment I'm on ep 10 LOL. Can't get enough of the cast (except JX). I know Ni NI & Chang Chen did a movie together (Savages) someone posted it on the earlier post here. They had a steamy kiss in that movie. :love:

You know what, i watched savages too. I wish to see more of them. The whole cast would be great. Yun feng and LX sister, si ming and shi san. Seriously love and hate for the drams. The withdrawal is so hard to overcome. Everyday I was so looking forward for the next ep to aired, but now feel so empty...hahaha. didnt know a good drama can be so torturing

  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...