Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

11 minutes ago, Sugar doughtnut said:

First A mo throw at river by her dad

Second when kidnaped by bandit. 2 bandit was freeze by Jiu chen

Third like you say, dying in JC arm before Ling Xi back to heaven. 

I was a bit skeptical about her second trial, I  mean, he wasn't  suppose to intervene right? so how did she pass her second one even though he helped? 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Her father was from the 'Dan Niao' tribe. Dan means  Crimson/Vermilion/Red and Niao means bird, so literally, Crimson Bird. The ancient chinese have used the phrase Dan Niao to also refer to the phoen

Sadly no subs.I am watching it raw and heard Viki did got the rights but Croton media cancelled it(I am not sure and if it's true then I don't get it why did they do this SMH!).On YouTube I saw one pe

Drama Trivial : Did you know...? That things aren't always what they appear to be? At least, not just one dimensional, nor just one meaning. There are nuances, symbolism and cultural/religious re

26 minutes ago, Cammy said:

I was a bit skeptical about her second trial, I  mean, he wasn't  suppose to intervene right? so how did she pass her second one even though he helped? 

I thought last two trails were her heartbreak over JC and giving her life for him

I feel you all, not able to make any progress with the withdrawal symptoms :confounded:

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

I thought last two trails were her heartbreak over JC and giving her life for him

I feel you all, not able to make any progress with the withdrawal symptoms :confounded:

thats what I thought too. the bandit one didn't make sense cuz  he helped her....so even if it had originally been, it would have changed. the second one was probably her wondering around aimlessly because he broke her heart 

• Like 1

Hmm... thought I read somewhere the 3 trials were birth (being an abandoned baby as well as being deaf leading to the events in her life) sickness (when she goes insearch for Jiu Chen and starts getting sick) and death (when JX revives her and her dying in JCs arms).

I need to rewatch with subs to understand it better...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 8/18/2019 at 8:37 AM, blueclueblue said:

@BaiZiHua I was going to post the BTS video but you beat me to it. 

I wondered if they cut out the scene where she asked for a kiss and he gave her a peck on the nose.  I don't remember seeing that.

I also really like the director instruction and everyone reaction for the bed scene.  :blush:

They need to post more BTS videos.

Dont know if youve seen these BTS already but I thought I'd share them with you anyways.:D (Vids range from 7-12 mins each)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Vals Stor said:

Chang Chen's voice was dubbed too? Cant remember his actual voice

@BaiZiHua  thank you so much for the treats!  Im also under serious withdrawal syndrome as well!

Luckily i ve left many episodes to see with subs!

So happy you like the vids I posted and yes he and NiNi had dubbing. Here's the link of who are the dubbers for the drama if you go near their name you will see who dubs their voices for the cast. Love & Destiny Baidu

S.png

I read this article about Chang Chen it's in chinese (I used google translate so it was a bit crazy) however it was very interesting.
Chang Chen Article (Chinese)

Btw, I guess alot of fans are sad they didn't get wedding pix so they made these I love them so much came to share.

13.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

Chang Chen jumped up to #8 on Weibo Im so happy for him.

CC.jpg

• Love 3
  • Thanks 2
26 minutes ago, Steely said:

Hmm... thought I read somewhere the 3 trials were birth (being an abandoned baby as well as being deaf leading to the events in her life) sickness (when she goes insearch for Jiu Chen and starts getting sick) and death (when JX revives her and her dying in JCs arms).

I need to rewatch with subs to understand it better...

These sound right 

7 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

@BaiZiHua thanks for these :heart:

Those Photoshop wedding pictures are pretty good! 

JC might want to have a proper wedding after he returned - he prepared so much for it! Their daughter could be a bridesmaid lol 

I know I want to see her as a flower girl. Let's try to get them to do a season 2. I want Yun Feng and Si Ming couples to have babies too. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I have been a silent follower...omg...cant be silent as i am facing a very very very tough withdrawal. I am rewatching this whole tv series again. Now at ep 27. Still cry a river...omg. Nini and Chang Chen chemistry is so good. Someone please tell me they will do another movie or tv series together again as couple too.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Maci_Mettle said:

I have been a silent follower...omg...cant be silent as i am facing a very very very tough withdrawal. I am rewatching this whole tv series again. Now at ep 27. Still cry a river...omg. Nini and Chang Chen chemistry is so good. Someone please tell me they will do another movie or tv series together again as couple too.

Welcome to the thread. I know its so hard to move on after a really good drama. I'm trying to watch other things but in the end I go back to rewatching Love & Destiny at the moment I'm on ep 10 LOL. Can't get enough of the cast (except JX). I know Ni NI & Chang Chen did a movie together (Savages) someone posted it on the earlier post here. They had a steamy kiss in that movie. :love:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

Welcome to the thread. I know its so hard to move on after a really good drama. I'm trying to watch other things but in the end I go back to rewatching Love & Destiny at the moment I'm on ep 10 LOL. Can't get enough of the cast (except JX). I know Ni NI & Chang Chen did a movie together (Savages) someone posted it on the earlier post here. They had a steamy kiss in that movie. :love:

You know what, i watched savages too. I wish to see more of them. The whole cast would be great. Yun feng and LX sister, si ming and shi san. Seriously love and hate for the drams. The withdrawal is so hard to overcome. Everyday I was so looking forward for the next ep to aired, but now feel so empty...hahaha. didnt know a good drama can be so torturing

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Maci_Mettle said:

You know what, i watched savages too. I wish to see more of them. The whole cast would be great. Yun feng and LX sister, si ming and shi san. Seriously love and hate for the drams. The withdrawal is so hard to overcome. Everyday I was so looking forward for the next ep to aired, but now feel so empty...hahaha. didnt know a good drama can be so torturing

It's funny you said that you felt empty. Because for the first time in my life I cannot leave a drama either. I cannot even believe every day since it finished airing I still look for post and things to read about this drama. :wub: Was savages good? I haven't watched it yet. But I watched Eros (woah hot hot hot haha). Someone on weibo posted a pix of Chang Chen half naked in some movie. I went to watch it on youtube it was pretty racy but the quality of the video was bad and the voice wasn't in sync.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Why did you girls had to mention season 2?

Have i done anything bad to you? Am i deserving this torture?

:joy:

Though they almost never make season 2 unless it goes for a sequel, i think that whenever a production team sees that season 1 was too successful and there are viewers that eager for a s2, they make it no matter if the story allows it or not. 

They find ways to develop a storyline. 

Main thing is, that the leaders, in the meanwhile, wont be engaged to similar projects, eg  historical drama, xianxia etc, so that their image wont be detached from their previous drama in s1.

I ll be crying rivers of happiness if they make a s2!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1