[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

52 minutes ago, Moon Malan said:

her English has improved a lot since " the flowers of war"! very natural and effortless! Now I wish she was Mulan even more! 

24 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

I cant believe I'm still having major withdrawals from this drama. I still reads all your comments thanks for still posting interview links etc. I'm gonna go watch this drama again. I miss Chang Chen so much so I'd thought I'd come share this video of him acting as snowball (The Secret Life of Pets). Isn't he so cute? He really matched being a rabbit since he kinda has rabbit teeth in the front. :wub: https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/I2G92cXTD?fid=1034:4406384641641746

And heres a BTS posted from NiNi studio of JC kissing LX

https://m.weibo.cn/3014125367/4406592227769844

Also, I found this link last night of Love and Destiny Ost - Shuang Sheng (双笙) - The Sound of Forest Birds with eng subs such a lovely song.

thank you for posting this! I've been looking for subs for the OST forever! its such a beautiful song! so fitting for our little bird! 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

I cant believe I'm still having major withdrawals from this drama. I still reads all your comments thanks for still posting interview links etc. I'm gonna go watch this drama again. I miss Chang Chen so much so I'd thought I'd come share this video of him acting as snowball (The Secret Life of Pets). Isn't he so cute? He really matched being a rabbit since he kinda has rabbit teeth in the front.  (30mins Video)

:wub:  https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/I2G92cXTD?fid=1034:4406384641641746

Chang Chen in recording booth as Snowball

And heres a BTS posted from NiNi studio of JC kissing LX

https://m.weibo.cn/3014125367/4406592227769844

Also, I found this link last night of Love and Destiny Ost - Shuang Sheng (双笙) - The Sound of Forest Birds with eng subs such a lovely song.

Thank you for these treats! :D:D I wonder what all OTP moments they had to cut - looks like there are many more

and true @Cammy said - her English has improved a lot but I love her voice in Chinese - it's very sultry :D

And the song is so beautiful! I listen to all the songs even though I don't understand them - they've been on a loop mode since many days

And Chang Chen is so cute as Snowball :D

35 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

Thank you for these treats! :D:D I wonder what all OTP moments they had to cut - looks like there are many more

and true @Cammy said - her English has improved a lot but I love her voice in Chinese - it's very sultry :D

And the song is so beautiful! I listen to all the songs even though I don't understand them - they've been on a loop mode since many days

And Chang Chen is so cute as Snowball :D

can you imagine LX with her real voice?! it would have honestly matured her even more. I love her voice too, definitely very sultry. her laughs too. but I suppose LX is pretty young...so the sweet voice made sense..... 

Can someone tell me or translate for.me in Episode 56,57 or was it 58?  Jiuchen was sitting in his place with Siming and his two subordinates, Shi san went to get tea...in my limited chinese..they say something like not to find lingxi so often in San Ling Tribe to Jiuchen?

17 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

Can someone tell me or translate for.me in Episode 56,57 or was it 58?  Jiuchen was sitting in his place with Siming and his two subordinates, Shi san went to get tea...in my limited chinese..they say something like not to find lingxi so often in San Ling Tribe to Jiuchen?

I think someone mentioned before (or have i read it on twitter.....cant remember)

that they were talkin about how often he visits LX to San Ling Tribe and he kind of denied it, and then Shi San came to serve a tea

that LX gave them there as a gift, so Shi San accidentally revealed that they were visiting LX

:joy:

and of course he got furious!

1 hour ago, Vals Stor said:

I think someone mentioned before (or have i read it on twitter.....cant remember)

that they were talkin about how often he visits LX to San Ling Tribe and he kind of denied it, and then Shi San came to serve a tea

that LX gave them there as a gift, so Shi San accidentally revealed that they were visiting LX

:joy:

and of course he got furious!

Ah.....i think they also mentioned that the Heaven emperor also forbids Jiuchen frm visiting again. Argh...i wish i know more chinese.....

One has got to love Jiuchen VERY straight and unashamed face. Even when he was caught kissing Lingxi by all four of his subordinates, his face is so poker. When his shifu make fun of his extreme love for lingxi and tease him...he can still keep a straight face. I will need to rewatch slowly when all subs are out. 

32 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

Ah.....i think they also mentioned that the Heaven emperor also forbids Jiuchen frm visiting again. Argh...i wish i know more chinese.....

One has got to love Jiuchen VERY straight and unashamed face. Even when he was caught kissing Lingxi by all four of his subordinates, his face is so poker. When his shifu make fun of his extreme love for lingxi and tease him...he can still keep a straight face. I will need to rewatch slowly when all subs are out. 

hahaha yeah - I love that poker face too - and it suits his character so well - he's the God of War - why should he be EVER embarrassed about loving someone? He isn't even embarrassed to sneak on her in her kingdom and even asks why they should hide lol - LX you lucky lucky girl :D:D although he doesn't like being made fun of (that tea incident which was discussed about)

19 minutes ago, vintage_chutzpah said:

Just done with episode 32 wherein LX is healing JX. I feel like there's a bit of spark there when LX was changing JX's bandage. Seriously can't wait to see how JC will handle this. 

you will see soon enough - :D:D  the God of War doesn't recognise anyone as his competition :joy:

3 hours ago, CatWhiskers said:

Episode 57

Tea at Fuyin Palace

Shi San was serving tea

SS: Shen Zhong, please have tea

Shi San sneezed into Jiu Chen's cup of tea

SS: I will make you a new one

GHY: Shen Zhong, after Hei Xi's death, there is a small rebellion and Ling Xi had lead an army and appeased the problem

JC: Han Shan Tribe is a small problem as they were mislead into it by someone. These years their strength had also suffered but I had proposed to Tian Jun to look into it, who will go with me as I want to meet its new leader?

GKY: No ... no ... No .. No This matter ... just leave it to us to do it. You ... better not go there.

Jiu Chen look oddly at them

GKY: Shen Zhong, the head of the San Ling Tribe cannot marry outside the clan. Our Fuyin Palace and Shen Zhong had received numerous complaints. With you going there, I am afraid not just Han Shan Tribe but even San Ling tribe wants to go to war with us.

SM: What Kai Yan said is correct, you must not go there. Tian Jun has given an order that you are not allowed to step a foot into San Ling Tribe. If you missed Ling Xi, you can always asked her to come over.

JC: Who said that I want to go there to look for her? I am just going there to meet with Han Shan Tribe's new leader.

GKY: The last time you also said you went there to pass some gifts from Tian Jun but what happened, just a roundabout turn you disappeared with Shi San

JC: Kai Yan, your gift for the gab has improved. You should joined the scholar regime. The last time I did go to Fuling Yuan. Fuling Yuan is where God and Demon interacts. I fear that the place is not secure so I went there to investigate.

SM: So ... Shen Zhong did not go and visit Ling Xi?

JC: Of course ...

SM: Of course ... of course

Shi San brought a new pot of tea

SS: Shen Zhong, this is what we brought back from the last visit from Tian Xi Palace, this is roasted by Ling Xi herself. Try it. Do you all want to try it?

Jiu Chen gave Shi San a hard glare. The rest knew better and refused

GHY: No need ...

Jiu Chen kept his glare on Shi San for a moment.

This interpretation is best based on my limited understanding of the language

2 hours ago, jacquelinetan said:

Episode 57

Tea at Fuyin Palace

Shi San was serving tea

GHY: Shen Zhong, after Hei Xi's death, there is a small rebellion and Ling Xi had lead an army and appeased the problem

JC: Han Shan Tribe is a small problem as they were mislead into it by someone. These years their strength had also suffered but I had proposed to Tian Jun to look into it, who will go with me as I want to meet its new leader?

GKY: No ... no ... No .. No This matter ... just leave it to us to do it. You ... better not go there.

GKY: Shen Zhong, the head of the San Ling Tribe cannot marry outside the clan. Our Fuyin Palace and Shen Zhong had received numerous complaints. With you going there, I am afraid not just Han Shan Tribe but even San Ling tribe wants to go to war with us.

SM: What Kai Yan said is correct, you must not go there. Tian Jun has given an order that you are not allowed to step a foot into San Ling Tribe. If you missed Ling Xi, you can always asked her to come over.

JC: Who said that I want to go there to look for her? I am just going there to meet with Han Shan Tribe's new leader.

GKY: The last time you also said you went there to pass some gifts from Tian Jun but what happened, just a roundabout turn you disappeared with Shi San

JC: Kai Yan, your gift for the gab has improved. You should joined the scholar regime. The last time I did go to Fuling Yuan. Fuling Yuan is where God and Demon interacts. I fear that the place is not secure so I went there to investigate.

SS: Shen Zhong, this is what we brought back from the last visit from Tian Xi Palace, this is roasted by Ling Xi herself. Try it. Do you all want to try it?

Thank u so much!!!!

Lol..so Jiuchen was glaring at shisan because it was like...no way I am my woman's stuff with them. Lol

On 8/17/2019 at 1:57 PM, zijinini said:

You can't just call someone by their name it's rude unless you are older than them. You have to call their name followed by Lao Shi (if the person is older and very good at acting) or you can call their name followed by ge/jie (if you are about the same age or younger).

I actually understand the respectable way of address someone older and such.  I'm a little taken back when someone call Shen Yue as laoshi and she call another one of her co-star in meteor garden as laoshi as well.  To me, they're not experience enough to be call as that and people can address them with their name.  Even when Sun Li was making Nothing Gold can stay and with the same director as her tv series Goddess of Mercy.  He called her laoshi. 

Ge and Je is something I’m more familiar with because of the HK tv series and movie and even with that it’s still reserve for someone older or respected. 

4 hours ago, BaoChenHua said:

Im one with you guys for having withdrawals from this drama :tears:

Is there anyone who could give link of the weibo of Chang Chen farewell message? I would like to quenched my withdrawals with anything connected to Love and Destiny  :blush::kiss_wink::relieved:

Link to Chang Chen's farewell post.

A lot of people use the "you initiated it and you've to take responsible, and don't forget to roam the mortal realm (下凡)" in the comments section.  It's getting more and more comments.  Last I check it was at 19K, now at 21K and climbing.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4406028198135049

8 hours ago, Vals Stor said:

Chang Chen's voice was dubbed too? Cant remember his actual voice

@BaiZiHua  thank you so much for the treats!  Im also under serious withdrawal syndrome as well!

Luckily i ve left many episodes to see with subs!

Watch the BTS to hear his real voice, especially the BTS for ep60.  The dubber voice is actually very close to Chang Chen so what we're hearing is not that far off.  The dubber voice also has an accent but not the taiwanese accent that Chang Chen has.

@BaiZiHua I was going to post the BTS video but you beat me to it. 

I wondered if they cut out the scene where she asked for a kiss and he gave her a peck on the nose.  I don't remember seeing that.

I also really like the director instruction and everyone reaction for the bed scene.  :blush:

They need to post more BTS videos.

6 minutes ago, blueclueblue said:

Watch the BTS to hear his real voice, especially the BTS for ep60.  The dubber voice is actually very close to Chang Chen so what we're hearing is not that far off.  The dubber voice also has an accent but not the taiwanese accent that Chang Chen has.

Thank you!

Its very bad that they use dubbing in general. They waste half of the actor's performance. The voice, the tone of speaking,

the voice "colors" are part of acting, such a waste.......

Oh! Girls, i dont know how many of you are Chinese, but as much as i find this complicated (i mean the ways you address each other),

i find it very cute! Though i 've met Chinese people who lived abroad, and they have left that habit back in their country, so when i met them they were calling each other just by their names (or nicknames). But its kinda cute!

4 hours ago, jacquelinetan said:

Episode 57

Tea at Fuyin Palace

Shi San was serving tea

You got to love Shi San in a lot of situation.  She's so unaware of what not to say that Jiu Chen just gave her a really long stare. 

Archived