Quantcast
Jump to content

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘


Recommended Posts

Spoiler

Girls! I just noticed something in the ending titles of episodes -how come i havent seen it so long!

There's a scene, at the end of the song, when LX is crying alone and suddenly she "sees" JC's shadow behind her, as if she imagines him. The scene is from her past as Amo, when they went together to her parents. Oh mh oh my he's gonna die!

If i can make a prediction, is the same as we predicted here: he's gonna die, she' ll have their kid until he resurrects. 

If we dont see that reunion in the peach forest (where he is wearing the blue -white robe) in tomorrow's episodes, then its gonna be the ending scene

 

 

 

Anybody knows how can i delete this post? I accidentally spammed and i just noticed it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Her father was from the 'Dan Niao' tribe. Dan means  Crimson/Vermilion/Red and Niao means bird, so literally, Crimson Bird. The ancient chinese have used the phrase Dan Niao to also refer to the phoen

Sadly no subs.I am watching it raw and heard Viki did got the rights but Croton media cancelled it(I am not sure and if it's true then I don't get it why did they do this SMH!).On YouTube I saw one pe

Drama Trivial : Did you know...? That things aren't always what they appear to be? At least, not just one dimensional, nor just one meaning. There are nuances, symbolism and cultural/religious re

1 hour ago, blueclueblue said:

Well.... Chang Chen is not really a popular actor so it may be alright..

 

He is actually quite popular- i dont know about China- but he sure is in European cinefil-matters and audience.

Me for example, im quite a cinefil, and i know him more than 10-15 years now. Plus, i ve seen many movies of his, while following my favorite directors from all over the world

 

 

Spoiler

Girls! I just noticed something in the ending titles of episodes -how come i havent seen it so long!

There's a scene, at the end of the song, when LX is crying alone and suddenly she "sees" JC's shadow behind her, as if she imagines him. The scene is from her past as Amo, when they went together to her parents. Oh mh oh my he's gonna die!

If i can make a prediction, is the same as we predicted here: he's gonna die, she' ll have their kid until he resurrects. 

If we dont see that reunion in the peach forest (where he is wearing the blue -white robe) in tomorrow's episodes, then its gonna be the ending scene

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So cute when Shi San suggested to Ling Xi " when raw rice grain becomes steamed rice" indicated that Ling Xi should seduced Jiu Chen and marry into the Fuyin Palace. Jiu Chen overheard and told Shi San to go to Heavens' kitchen and cooked rice since she was talking about it so much.

 

Really cute to see Jiu Chen being jealous and frustrated at the same time. 

 

LX: What is it? Why are you looking at me this way? I came here... I am still your guest ... I am fine with it that you do not even served me a cup of tea. Why? Do you want to hit me? I am telling you that I am now a High Immortal too, even we were to fight, I may not lose to you.

JC: High Immortal has its 3,6, 9 ranks, based on your bottom rank?

Ling Xi gave a small laugh

JC: You tell me ... what are your thoughts?

LX: Weren't you suspicious of Prime Minister Jing Xiu killing my mother? Doesn't it prove his innocence that he is willing to hand the throne to me?

Jiu Chen took a deep breath

LX: Since I do not have a choice, I might as well go with the flow ... this is my responsibility ... San Ling Tribe is going through a big change, there is uncertainty, I will take the throne and slowly investigate my mother's death and can appeased a disaster. But this matter, there is a problem ... the head of San Ling Tribe cannot marry outside the clan.

JC: What?

LX: I just recently found out ... my parents because of this ... wasn't able to be together.

JC: This is ridiculous ... you may want to investigate the former Queen's death or appeased the internal situation in San Ling. However, this is not the only way to do it. If you cannot sort this out, you just let me handle this.

LX: You cannot be doing everything for me as she is my mother. She is the one who gave birth to me. As her daughter, I need to show filial piety.

JC: Filial piety does not mean you need to sacrifice your whole life.

LX: I don't mean it like that.

JC: You don't have to say anymore. Until today, you still do not know of my feelings. No matter what happens, no one can take you away from me. The Heavens may not, the Demon King may not and even your mother may not. I will now go to see the Heavenly Emperor ..

Ling Xi stopped Jiu Chen

LX: I don't mean it this way. I have always loved you ... I have never stopped ... we have gone through so much to come to this day ... how can I leave you? 

Jiu Chen turned to look at Ling Xi

LX: I will not hold the position for long. Until I find out the truth and find someone reliable to pass the throne to ...

JC: Is that true?

LX: Will you wait for me?

JC: No, I am not willing ... therefore I will not wait too long ... you have to quickly find out the real culprit and find that reliable person or else I will come with an army to attack San Ling Tribe and forced you to abdicate.

Ling Xi laughed with amusement

JC: You can still laugh ...?

 

In the preview, Ling Xi is already looking into the reliable candidate to take over San Ling Tribe

 

This interpretation is best based on my limited understanding of the language

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

 

He is actually quite popular- i dont know about China- but he sure is in European cinefil-matters and audience.

Me for example, im quite a cinefil, and i know him more than 10-15 years now. Plus, i ve seen many movies of his, while following my favorite directors from all over the world

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Girls! I just noticed something in the ending titles of episodes -how come i havent seen it so long!

There's a scene, at the end of the song, when LX is crying alone and suddenly she "sees" JC's shadow behind her, as if she imagines him. The scene is from her past as Amo, when they went together to her parents. Oh mh oh my he's gonna die!

If i can make a prediction, is the same as we predicted here: he's gonna die, she' ll have their kid until he resurrects. 

If we dont see that reunion in the peach forest (where he is wearing the blue -white robe) in tomorrow's episodes, then its gonna be the ending scene

 

 

 

I'm referring to he's not popular like idol actors that most young people are familiar with.  He's more low key. I know of him, I watched many of his movies.  Very glad to see him in this series. This series is helping him gain a lot of fans in China.  Those that didn't pay attention to him are watching his old movies. 

 

I hope it's not true with what you said under spoiler content.  I meant they wouldn't be this cruel, considering they specifically wrote the role with him in mind. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BaiZiHua said:

 

If anyone's is interested. Here's an chinese article of director telling us why they choose Chang Chen for the role of Jiu Chen.

 

https://card.weibo.com/article/m/show/id/2309404405191850983440

 

Translation of the article:

The scriptwriters came up with the concept for L&D during the time they were filming TMOPB.  They secure the director to direct L&D. 

One of the scriptwriters has Chang Chen in mind for the role.  They explain the meaning of the name Jiu Chen and Ling Xi.  Jiu is the highest #; ling is zero so in reality it’s the 2 number that will not meet. The highest # and the lowest #; a high god and a fairy. Chen mean dusk and Xi mean dawn, day and night that can never meet.

They select Chang Chen because of his appearance and trait and the unsatisfied that he left the audiences of wanting more.  They hope that it gets fulfill with this series. (This is literally translation since I don’t know really know how to word it differently)

They explain the role of Jiu Chen as someone that’s stable, give people a sense of security, responsible, compassionate and righteous.  They never consider Chang Chen age as an issue but looking for someone that fit the role.

At the same time, the script found it way in Ni Ni’s hand.

Since this is Chang Chen drama debut, the director spend time with Chang Chen to make him more at ease, explain the type of the expressions are needed for TV series, and also take into account Chang Chen suggestions.  The director work closely with him and cut part of this scenes to walk him through it.  Such as what state of mind he should have for scenes in heaven or scenes in the mortal realm.  

Not in the article, but it was from one of the interview that someone screen shot.  Ni Ni approached Chang Chen in one function that they both attended and suggested that they should work together.  Chang Chen then recommended Ni Ni for the roles in Savage but their scenes are very limited.  I wouldn’t be surprise that both Chang Chen and Ni Ni talked and agreed to be in this series together.  

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, blueclueblue said:

I'm referring to he's not popular like idol actors that most young people are familiar with.  He's more low key. I know of him, I watched many of his movies.  Very glad to see him in this series. This series is helping him gain a lot of fans in China.  Those that didn't pay attention to him are watching his old movies. 

 

I hope it's not true with what you said under spoiler content.  I meant they wouldn't be this cruel, considering they specifically wrote the role with him in mind. 

Spoiler

Im almost sure that the director and production team will repeat the same story as in TMOPB.

He dies, he stays some years hibernating and then resurrects. pf same old story! 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blueclueblue said:

Translation of the article:

The scriptwriters came up with the concept for L&D during the time they were filming TMOPB.  They secure the director to direct L&D. 

One of the scriptwriters has Chang Chen in mind for the role.  They explain the meaning of the name Jiu Chen and Ling Xi.  Jiu is the highest #; ling is zero so in reality it’s the 2 number that will not meet. The highest # and the lowest #; a high god and a fairy. Chen mean dusk and Xi mean dawn, day and night that can never meet.

They select Chang Chen because of his appearance and trait and the unsatisfied that he left the audiences of wanting more.  They hope that it gets fulfill with this series. (This is literally translation since I don’t know really know how to word it differently)

They explain the role of Jiu Chen as someone that’s stable, give people a sense of security, responsible, compassionate and righteous.  They never consider Chang Chen age as an issue but looking for someone that fit the role.

At the same time, the script found it way in Ni Ni’s hand.

Since this is Chang Chen drama debut, the director spend time with Chang Chen to make him more at ease, explain the type of the expressions are needed for TV series, and also take into account Chang Chen suggestions.  The director work closely with him and cut part of this scenes to walk him through it.  Such as what state of mind he should have for scenes in heaven or scenes in the mortal realm.  

Not in the article, but it was from one of the interview that someone screen shot.  Ni Ni approached Chang Chen in one function that they both attended and suggested that they should work together.  Chang Chen then recommended Ni Ni for the roles in Savage but their scenes are very limited.  I wouldn’t be surprise that both Chang Chen and Ni Ni talked and agreed to be in this series together.  

 

 

Thanks for translating! This is all such good background info for that NN x CC fanfic I’m supposedly gonna whip out in the future :joy:  Ni Ni approached him first... hmmmmm....... 

  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

 

That would be absolutely ridiculous. Who would decide that’s a good idea??

 

hm i guess the same ones who decided to resurrect Ye Hua and make him wear that super awful peach blossom robe! hahahahah

:joy: . Dont know, just a guess, if you focus on the end titles check it out

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

 

hm i guess the same ones who decided to resurrect Ye Hua and make him wear that super awful peach blossom robe! hahahahah

:joy: . Dont know, just a guess, if you focus on the end titles check it out

 

Well whatever happens to JC, I have a feeling we'll at least get to see LX be a GOOD mother to her child and that makes me happy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vals Stor said:

Everything in red, i guess these are wedding presents or am i completely losing it?

 

Yep, they are. You know what's gonna happen, the two of them are gonna be getting ready for their wedding day and then richard simmons is gonna hit the fan and... you know the rest. Poor JC is just so excited to wed her, there was that other pic of him putting up the wedding signs and everything. I'm gonna cry a river. :bawling:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

 

Yep, they are. You know what's gonna happen, the two of them are gonna be getting ready for their wedding day and then richard simmons is gonna hit the fan and... you know the rest. Poor JC is just so excited to wed her, there was that other pic of him putting up the wedding signs and everything. I'm gonna cry a river. :bawling:

 

I think they 'll manage to get married on time. If anything bad happens, its gonna come later on.

C' mon cheer up! Think about the fact that, when they wrapped up filming L&D, they probably came up with a new idea for a drama, again in peach blossoms background, with a totally different couple and storyline and the exact same ending! Like they did when they were shooting TMOPB as that article says.

They should make it a sequel! "Couples in peach blossoms reincarnating dying and resurrecting!

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...