[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

2 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

Ugh, I really want them to be happy like the rest of you, but I just hateeeeed that revival ending in 3L3W. Bad bad bad. I hate that they toy around so much with the idea of death. Yes, i know this is a story about immortals and multiple lives... but sometimes it's just more poignant for leave things in their place and respect the permanence of a person's sacrifice and the grief that follows. Just for the sake of a "happy ending", they brought Yehua back for 2 minutes of screen time and it felt so cheesy to me. From all the rumors circulating, it sounds they are planning to do the same with L&D and I kinda saw that coming a while ago, so a part of me has already been rooting for a different kind of ending (if I talk anymore, they'll all be coming for my head :joy:

Hello happy healthy rolling-head-on-the-floor! :joy:

(You forgot to mention that silly robe with peach blossoms that Ye Hua was wearing in that last reunion scene) hahahhahahahaah!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still stuck in the mortal arc myself but I love reading all your opinions and possible outcomes. The BTSs are hilarious, I would have worked there for free just to see it day to day :D

could anyone explain about Qing Yao's husband in the mortal world please? Was he an immortal being punished or a mortal that was made immortal because he was stuck repeating living there? 

It is so funny when Ling Xi told Jiu Chen as Queen she cannot marry someone outside her clan. She said that was what lead to her parents tragedy. Jiu Chen told her then she cannot take the throne.

Ling Xi explained she will find someone to take the throne and asked him will he wait for her. He told her he will not wait too long and told her to finish her business quickly or else he will lead an army in and forced her to abdicate.

7 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Hello happy healthy rolling-head-on-the-floor! :joy:

(You forgot to mention that silly robe with peach blossoms that Ye Hua was wearing in that last reunion scene) hahahhahahahaah!

Omg don't remind me. That thing was horrid, almost as bad as Moyuan's nipple robe. I don't think it's been said, so let's just take a moment to appreciate the improved fashion sense here. I'm happy there are less patterns. I really love the linen stuff, especially Ah Mo's mortal realm outfits. They were so simple, but fit her so well. LX's current garb as queen can be a bit much at times, but her forehead tat and headdress is cute.

4 minutes ago, Sugar doughtnut said:

In my opinion why i feel watch this 55-56 episode like roller coaster. Too fast and crowded conflict. Too much and 4 episode left. After this Yuan tong come back, how they will end. I hope they dont ruin the ending. Where my Yuan Feng. I hope they dont forget YF.  :blink:

I know right - suddenly it's all about JX now :huh:

1 minute ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

Omg don't remind me. That thing was horrid, almost as bad as Moyuan's nipple robe. I don't think it's been said, so let's just take a moment to appreciate the improved fashion sense here. I'm happy there are less patterns. I really love the linen stuff, especially Ah Mo's mortal realm outfits. They were so simple, but fit her so well. LX's current garb as queen can be a bit much at times, but her forehead tat and headdress is cute.

I think it's like a reflection of how "birds" deck themselves (in real life - birds are very beauty conscious - male ones) - I like her headpieces too! (the simple one) and she shines in both costumes - (though Amo's costumes really suit her) 

23 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

A drunken Ling Xi ran towards Jiu Chen and hug him.

CY: God of War ... Ling Xi had too much to drink ... I will take her back to Peach Forest

JC: It is all right. I will take her back

CY: But ...

LX: Jiu Chen ... carry ... carry. Carry ... carry ....

JC: Where should we go ... Thean Xi Gong?

LX: Mmm ... let go to Chongji Yuan, can we?

JC: All right.

Jiu Chen carried Ling Xi (princess style)

23 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

CY: God of War ... Ling Xi had too much to drink ... I will take her back to Peach Forest

this is his private residence right? is she going to unleash her bag of tricks on him lol
I hope they do something solid LOL

I also like that she calls him by his name :wub:

the Ling Xi we miss:

Screenshot-at-Aug-14-20-14-55.png

30 minutes ago, Paw said:

Still stuck in the mortal arc myself but I love reading all your opinions and possible outcomes. The BTSs are hilarious, I would have worked there for free just to see it day to day :D

could anyone explain about Qing Yao's husband in the mortal world please? Was he an immortal being punished or a mortal that was made immortal because he was stuck repeating living there? 

I want to know too, any thoughts on this? @jacquelinetan

26 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

That smile when he agrees to her :love:  you know something sexy is about to go down.

482e7d5ely1g5zl0qgqusg20uk0h4kjy.gif

34 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

I want to know too, any thoughts on this? @jacquelinetan

Frankly, I skip that part. To the best of my knowledge both he and Qing Yao went to the mortal realm for their trials to further their rank but because of Yun Feng's mistake which caused a flood, the mortal husband died with great regret causing him to wander in the mortal realm for over 50,000 years instead of making it back to the Heavens as scheduled.

8 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

That smile when he agrees to her :love:  you know something sexy is about to go down.

482e7d5ely1g5zl0qgqusg20uk0h4kjy.gif

indeed :D:D I've replayed it so much lol 

I like how they can be comfortable with each other to show a range of sides - from being petty, to being childlike and suddenly all sexy LOL

@jacquelinetan thank you - although I'm too drowned in God of War's dimples to process that properly :joy:

21 minutes ago, shimshimae said:
  Reveal hidden contents

How sweet that JC takes her to meet his master :wub: is he getting blessings for getting married? 

Spoiler

I get something interesting when they drink in peach forest, someone says about dragon and phoenix if together will make an egg. Everybody laugh. 

Correct me if i wrong... i need translator :tears:

3 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

How does the tribe thing work - what form would their baby be since both dragon and phoenix are powerful forms? 

Wait the ending for the answer. :joy: i want to know too. Phoenix and dragon will get what form. Maybe peacock because their baby is girl. :phew:  

Archived