[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

4 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

I put on the google translate and i got frightened cause of this:

There is also the correspondence between "morning" and "eve". In the morning and evening, it is the most beautiful time of the day, but it will never be together.

:tears:

Oh gosh, but it's so poetic... I love that (why am I like this?) I kinda want a bittersweet ending now... 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

I know, Friday is coming, I'm sad about it already... We'll have to figure out some way to cope, won't we. I'm gonna think long and hard about the kind of damage I wanna do with ff :joy:

omg stop messing with me and just do it! haha. I am so ready! 

6 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

Oh gosh, but it's so poetic... I love that (why am I like this?) I kinda want a bittersweet ending now... 

bite your tongue! lol I need them to live happily ever after  or my summer is gonna be ruined! I almost failed my final because this drama started airing during my last semester of nursing school, I almost didn't make it, and now that I passed, imma flip some table if all I have suffered for this was all in vain :bawling:

9 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

Ok its time you should start writing your marvelous fanfic!

Release your inner passion in there starting from that bittersweet ending you want for L&D otherwise i can see you in a few days,

• dancing happily ever after over our miserable souls (if they play us that dirty and give a bad ending). :joy:

God mercy our souls on Friday!

I ve read somewhere a comment (i thing it was about another series, cant remember exactly), a girl wrote:

"they can give whatever ending they want. its just that the place will be filled with happy healthy heads"

:lol:

15 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

They have a child together so I'm guessing it's a happy ending but then I'm worried JC might be in meditation coma during and post the birth of their child (for that added angst)

You are a masochist, Alice lol 

And for fiction moral ambiguity is great starting point but please balance angst with happier things 

God, we need something strong to cope with this lol

i have watch till ep 50 (raw).. i love ep 50 so far... she finally able to revenge !!! i love it soo much. Too bad her relationship with JC no longer sweet anymore but hurt and anger... T_T

Does anyone know whether Viki will be subbing it? Has anyone reading the novels? It is a happy ending??? i have used up lots of tissue since from ep 1 - 50 

4 minutes ago, visiopeia said:

i have watch till ep 50 (raw).. i love ep 50 so far... she finally able to revenge !!! i love it soo much. Too bad her relationship with JC no longer sweet anymore but hurt and anger... T_T

Does anyone know whether Viki will be subbing it? Has anyone reading the novels? It is a happy ending??? i have used up lots of tissue since from ep 1 - 50 

their relationship will be okay I promise haha 

Viki  wont sub it, theres a facebook group that does it up to 25 now I believe, we hope its a happy ending, it ends  this Friday. 

theres  no book. 

Hi all! Been following this thread as I am also watching L&D and want to read other peoples opinions and theories as to how this show might end.

So I've found some stuff online and want to share my theory.

Awhile ago someone here translated a preview on youtube that will give clues to how it ends

Heres the relavent scene cut and paste.

??: Millions of demons attacking the Celestial Palace, destruction of the world. 

JC: [Uhh I'm not sure, but I think he's saying having reached this point, he must do his duty] 

LX: You use your life to protect all the people the world, [uhh not sure again, but I think she says something along the lines of "how do you know that I will use romantic affections to hold you back"] 

JC: I will not leave you, and I have never truly abandoned you. 

JC: No matter where I am, as long I draw breath, I will return to your side.

It sounds like something will happen to JC. Perhaps LX will end up experiencing the feeling of losing JC

I found a synopsis on imdb quoted from shanghai entertainment

That the demon lord comes back and world falls into chaos. JC jumps into the Fulingyuan to lock up all demons. This seems to tie very well with that preview in that JC sacrifices himself so save the world.

Having said all that I do think the story will pull a TMOPB and JC will come back in the end...i hope. 

I'd be very sad if he didnt

So they are going to repeat exactly the TMOPB ending.

Ok not bad, especially if they gave the ending through a synopsis (is it my idea or is this too much?)

Whatever. Im fine with that. Maybe that scene we saw in this week's trailer, the one when they meet in the peach blossoms forest

where he makes the bird sign with his hands, is their reunion.

Its gonna be a long and torturing Friday  

:ph34r:

It is obvious that the Demon King will make a return. He already got Yuan Tong to find a suitable candidate. I believe Jing Xiu will be the heir apparent. Ling Xi showed some concern on hearing that the Demon King might find a way to return because it will meant Jiu Chen will have to lead the army against the Demon King. The last time he went into slumber for 50,000 years.

Bear in mind that we have seen evidence of a Jiu Chen and family picture circulating around so I will assume after this last battle, he will retire and enjoy his eternal life in blissfulness.

5 hours ago, Sugar doughtnut said:

I cant read mandarin. Maybe can u tell why he choosen? :tears:

Although I’m half chinese I can’t read or speak chinese. So just like Vals Stor I used google translate to be able to read it. Sorry I cant translate the article for you. :tears:

I don't know if I'm just not in a mood to watch the episodes properly, but I quite literally skipped through most of the scenes in that Shan Ling place with JX and his lackeys. Honestly, with 4 episodes left, I really don't have the patience to watch 80 minutes of JX and his perpetually constipated expression. :huh:

Spoiler

Strangely, I'm also starting to find LX borderline dull and irritating at times. Like in ep 56, it's slightly beyond me as to why she thought it was appropriate at the time to taunt JC when she literally knew he was having a misunderstanding about her intentions, even though she had just agreed to settle down with him earlier?

I mean, where on earth did this come from all of a sudden? LX: "Why are you looking at me like that? I came here as a guest, but if I'm not going to be served tea, then whatever. Are you thinking of beating me up? I'm telling you, I'm a high god too now, I might not lose to you."

That's great, hun, pretty arrogant and unlikely though, not to mention poor timing to tease someone who looks like he's fuming. I internally cheered a little when his expression turned sour and he rebuked her with a "Even high gods are separated into different ranks". What a disappointing turn on the maturity and improved communication that we were hoping for... :sweatingbullets: Ungrateful lass indeed. 

2 minutes ago, galea said:

I don't know if I'm just not in a mood to watch the episodes properly, but I quite literally skipped through most of the scenes in that Shan Ling place with JX and his lackeys. Honestly, with 4 episodes left, I really don't have the patience to watch 80 minutes of JX and his perpetually constipated expression. :huh:

Hide contents

Strangely, I'm also starting to find LX somewhat dull and borderline irritating at times. Like in ep 56, it's slightly beyond me as to why she thought it was appropriate at the time to taunt JC when she literally knew he was having a misunderstanding about her intentions, even though she had just agreed to settle down with him earlier?

I mean, where on earth did this come from all of a sudden? LX: "Why are you looking at me like that? I came here as a guest, but if I'm not going to be served tea, then whatever. Are you thinking of beating me up? I'm telling you, I'm a high god too now, I might not lose to you."

That's great, hun, pretty arrogant and unlikely though, not to mention poor timing to tease someone who looks like he's fuming. I internally cheered a little when his expression turned sour and he rebuked her with a "Even high gods are separated into different ranks". What a disappointing turn on the maturity and improved communication that we were hoping for... :sweatingbullets: Ungrateful lass indeed. 

Spoiler

hahaha - the video got stuck in between again for ep 56 :sweatingbullets:- but yeah I found that part off as well (it might be a poor defence mechanism but I'm not defending her anymore lol) - God of War is back to his normal self hahahaha - I don't know whether to be happy or sad but I'm with you  - can't stand JX and that whiny younger princess - everyday the episodes keep getting over but we don't get what we are looking for :sleepy:

6 minutes ago, galea said:

Hide contents

Strangely, I'm also starting to find LX somewhat dull and borderline irritating at times. Like in ep 56, it's slightly beyond me as to why she thought it was appropriate at the time to taunt JC when she literally knew he was having a misunderstanding about her intentions, even though she had just agreed to settle down with him earlier?

I so agree with you! They keep ruining her character! 

And they do it now that we're heading towards the end, when there's no time to fix it!

They were communicating much better during the first arc, even though she was a childish fairy. She had at least an emotional

intelligence with a very charming way. 

6 hours ago, Vals Stor said:

Ok its time you should start writing your marvelous fanfic!

Release your inner passion in there starting from that bittersweet ending you want for L&D otherwise i can see you in a few days,

• dancing happily ever after over our miserable souls (if they play us that dirty and give a bad ending). :joy:

God mercy our souls on Friday!

I ve read somewhere a comment (i thing it was about another series, cant remember exactly), a girl wrote:

"they can give whatever ending they want. its just that the place will be filled with happy healthy heads"

:lol:

3 hours ago, Steely said:

Hi all! Been following this thread as I am also watching L&D and want to read other peoples opinions and theories as to how this show might end.

So I've found some stuff online and want to share my theory.

Awhile ago someone here translated a preview on youtube that will give clues to how it ends

Heres the relavent scene cut and paste.

??: Millions of demons attacking the Celestial Palace, destruction of the world. 

JC: [Uhh I'm not sure, but I think he's saying having reached this point, he must do his duty] 

LX: You use your life to protect all the people the world, [uhh not sure again, but I think she says something along the lines of "how do you know that I will use romantic affections to hold you back"] 

JC: I will not leave you, and I have never truly abandoned you. 

JC: No matter where I am, as long I draw breath, I will return to your side.

It sounds like something will happen to JC. Perhaps LX will end up experiencing the feeling of losing JC

I found a synopsis on imdb quoted from shanghai entertainment

That the demon lord comes back and world falls into chaos. JC jumps into the Fulingyuan to lock up all demons. This seems to tie very well with that preview in that JC sacrifices himself so save the world.

Having said all that I do think the story will pull a TMOPB and JC will come back in the end...i hope. 

I'd be very sad if he didnt

Ugh, I really want them to be happy like the rest of you, but I just hateeeeed that revival ending in 3L3W. Bad bad bad. I hate that they toy around so much with the idea of death. Yes, i know this is a story about immortals and multiple lives... but sometimes it's just more poignant for leave things in their place and respect the permanence of a person's sacrifice and the grief that follows. Just for the sake of a "happy ending", they brought Yehua back for 2 minutes of screen time and it felt so cheesy to me. From all the rumors circulating, it sounds they are planning to do the same with L&D and I kinda saw that coming a while ago, so a part of me has already been rooting for a different kind of ending (if I talk anymore, they'll all be coming for my head :joy:

Archived