Quantcast
DontEatMyKimchi

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

On 1/28/2020 at 2:58 PM, JC's Lingxi said:

nope but still... we can get someone to do Subtitles ...lol... @zijinini is there..

@zijinini You are the Wonder Woman among of us :love:

• Love 1

Find Yourself Maintain it spot in the Prosperity Chart despite a drop in rating

pV8wSkP9UxCDaNtyPbnWny7eHhb2Xr0jHGC31j1F

• Thanks 1

anyone remember this scene? I don’t remember them sitting in this kind of background. Just curious if this was photoshopped.

2-A421164-7635-4341-B8-EE-FD6703611816.j

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

anyone remember this scene? I don’t remember them sitting in this kind of background. Just curious if this was photoshopped.

30:50-34:03 in episode 55 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/6/2020 at 2:40 AM, Winterfairy said:

Ep55 ling yue died Remember After ling yue funeral 

On 1/25/2020 at 4:43 PM, CasualW said:

How is Pillowbook? The reviews seem to be mixed.

If you can, read the book. The actions that the main leads make will make alot more sense.

• Like 1

i finish the whole drama hahahaha in week...

i didnt watch them when it was first released mainly because i cant stand JiuChen's hair hahahaha :D 

luckily i get by it now @mouse007 @cenching okie i cant remember LSGLMH new ign lols

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

@angelangie I'm glad you decided to watch it. What did you think of it?

I'm going to tag @JC's Lingxi for you since you couldn't remember. :joy: I'm sure she'll be happy to hear you watched it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@angelangie I'm glad you decided to watch it. What did you think of it?

I'm going to tag @JC's Lingxi for you since you couldn't remember. :joy: I'm sure she'll be happy to hear you watched it.

cute and NiNi and ChangChen is really good....and projected the correct amount of expression on times and generate a very pleasing chemistry in between the 2 of them......

i just need to get past JiuChen's hair!!! :D 

a bit draggy on certain parts however i love all the arc and how LingXi misunderstood JiuChen and also how JiuChen found that LingXi had loses her hearing sense for him...

• Like 2

@mouse007  i think @angelangie has watched it like 1 week back or so.... She was telling about it in add n subtract forum... then again it was always me who suggested it.... i even told her when LAD was broadcasting... she said she could not stand the hair... moreover she suggested me to watch under the power ( which I have absolutely fallen in love with and now watching it from start ).... nonethelss i know our choices match.. :D

• Love 2

14 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@mouse007  i think @angelangie has watched it like 1 week back or so.... She was telling about it in add n subtract forum... then again it was always me who suggested it.... i even told her when LAD was broadcasting... she said she could not stand the hair... moreover she suggested me to watch under the power ( which I have absolutely fallen in love with and now watching it from start ).... nonethelss i know our choices match.. :D

tried my level best to ignore the hair hahahaha.....on NiNi it absolutely gorgeous.... however i tried not to smack my head whenever i had to zoom into JiuChen hair hahahaha :D 

im glad you are enjoying 'under the power' :) 

seeing how our taste might matches....u might like 'Miss Truth' too ;) 

• Like 1

i am loving UTP.... can't get over ren jialun smirk.... every time... i love that scene in second ep when he just drops her on horse back and sends her over and then on ep 39 how he carries her over... the contrast between two episodes...absolutely amazing... anyway for discussing OTP we can go to whatsapp or so...but this is LAD forum... lol... :D 

On 2/26/2020 at 4:46 PM, ChibiLy said:

If you can, read the book. The actions that the main leads make will make alot more sense.

I am watching  Pillow book I kinda feel sad for feng jiu 

ヽ(*⌒▽⌒*)ノ back to 8.3 rating. This drama definitely stood against the test of time!!

3-DF7-E977-91-F5-4398-ABBD-5-FC0586-D4-B

C1-DDA340-975-A-43-A8-95-B2-C3-B8-EB12-C

• Like 1