L&D 3rd
CC 2nd
NN 2nd
QY 2nd 
YF 2nd
Writer 1st 
Director 1st  
Producer 3rd 
The final results will be annouced in early January. 

Thank you to all who had participated in the poll and thank you so much for your time and support.

Photo by courtesy of @Winterfairy

F12637-A6-422-B-4-BC5-BD05-B1-EB4-F3-C25

So watching episode 7 I noticed that it was ZhaoHong’s father who seal the previous demon lord with JC’s master. Then does that mean ZH’s father is still in the demon realm? Also could it be possible that JC’s shifu is the one who can break the formation? It makes sense for JC to escape after 300 years because that’s when the gate is weakest. But I wonder if JC’s shifu help or could JC team up with ZH’s dad.

7 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

F12637-A6-422-B-4-BC5-BD05-B1-EB4-F3-C25

So watching episode 7 I noticed that it was ZhaoHong’s father who seal the previous demon lord with JC’s master. Then does that mean ZH’s father is still in the demon realm? Also could it be possible that JC’s shifu is the one who can break the formation? It makes sense for JC to escape after 300 years because that’s when the gate is weakest. But I wonder if JC’s shifu help or could JC team up with ZH’s dad.

If they helped to release him they should appeared on the screen in final episode 

In my opinion we should find out the answer from the writer

PS As Jc said ling Xi should responsible for him 

Then the writer should responsible to solve our myst 

Archived