[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone keep voting,

Keep them at least in top 3. 
I forgot to mention, but you can vote multiple times as long as you use different browser to open the link I send you.

For example:

I message Vviiee the link so when I click on the message I send her through IG it opens up the link on IG and I can vote. With the link here I can vote on safari. Also, by sending the link to FB I can open it on FB messenger to vote. Of course you can vote on weibo and webchat. So that 5 different ways to vote and can our cast can get 5 votes per days. Loopholed to that 1 vote per day. Please keep those vote coming and vote for ALL categories!!

Edit: we’re currently top 3 in ALL 8 categories!!! And holding 1st in 2 categories!! Wooot \( ˆô )/ 

Update:

if you’re voting on your phone using safari or chrome, just close it and clear your browser after you vote, and you’ll be able to vote AGAIN!!! That’s right ladies unlimited number of votes. Please keep votes coming!!! We are going strong now all of our contestants are top 3 in all categories!!!

Thank you CW from Dr. Myri blog :heart:

17 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Update:

if you’re voting on your phone using safari or chrome, just clear your browser after you vote, and you’ll be able to vote AGAIN!!! That’s right ladies unlimited number of votes. Please keep votes coming!!! We are going strong now all of our contestants are top 3 in all categories!!!

I use chrome and after I clear the browsing history, I try to vote again and it works!!!!

16 hours ago, zijinini said:

Wow very good thank you for sharing! Can you also make a Forgoing Worries?

At first  I couldn't decide whether to use the opening song or the ending one. I like both, but this one by Aska Yang is my favorite one, so I really wanted to make a video with it! If I have time these holidays I will make anothe one  with the ending song too :)) 

13 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

@Yoona87 love it, keep making more. What do you think of the drama?

I enjoyed it a lot, although I found the mortal world part too long and sometimes repetitive and a bit boring.    I really loved the main couple, they had great chemistry together, I would have preferred Ling Xi  was a more stronger character in some situations and more character development , but it's okay.  :)

8 hours ago, Yoona87 said:

At first  I couldn't decide whether to use the opening song or the ending one. I like both, but this one by Aska Yang is my favorite one, so I really wanted to make a video with it! If I have time these holidays I will make anothe one  with the ending song too :)) 

The end OST is my favorite which is LX's theme song. It's so heart-wrenching. I'm waiting for your ending song video thanks.

Archived