Quantcast
Jump to content
DontEatMyKimchi

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

Recommended Posts

Doesn’t he look like a monk? Not just because of the shave head, but how thin he is. He look like those monk up in the mountains training that didn’t have much to eat. He would be a great Shaolin monk lol

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Winterfairy said:

@zijinini do you know what she’s saying? 

In the first part she's talking about the stage play One One Zero Eight. The second part she's talking about L&D. She said she's very happy when she got the script book of the drama. When talking about her multiple ways of crying acting she said she might not act the same way now. She thinks in some scenes she might've acted in a more subtle way which might have brought a stronger feelings to the viewers. In the last part she said she has a new movie coimg up in late December this year.

 

CC says that this Iqiyi Scream Night event is very important to him because this is the first time he appears since L&D aired. He says he has lose 20 jin for the new movie and he'll probably lose another 7-8 jin. (1jin=500g)

CC are you freaking kidding me??? Oh nooooo you are out of your mind this is freaking crazy.:scream:

  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

Kinda dumb question, but is this equivalent to best actor/actress? And they got this for their role on LAD? Or is it because of over the years they acting are superb?

 

This is what their awards are in Chinese characters. 

年度戏剧女艺人:倪妮

年度戏剧男艺人:張震
This is drama actor/actress of the year.  It's equivalent to best drama actor/actress. There are also another awards for movie actor/actress of the year. Yes they got this awards for their roles in L&D. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Cammy said:

 

anyways, I wish I knew what they were  talking about at the end of their speech! 

 

CC: Of course I want to thank our beautiful NiNi. NiNi is a very serious and focus actress, basically she recited the lines pretty well, (this is when NiNi touched him) and then I didn't do my reciting homework the night before and I always go directly to the set to prepare my lines with her. (NiNi shaking her head to disagree with him). This is our second time cooperation I feel really good. 
NN: Is there a third time? 
CC: Yeah that sounds pretty good!

......
And then CC teasing NN: Of course because I have a very good senior, teacher NiNi's help, that's why I performed very well in L&D, thank you. ( NiNi shaking her head)

......
NN: Chen Ge, can I play with you in a stage play?
CC:  My heart isn't as big as yours, let me think about it.( NiNi nodded)

  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, zijinini said:

 

CC: Of course I want to thank our beautiful NiNi. NiNi is a very serious and focus actress, basically she recited the lines pretty well, (this is when NiNi touched him) and then I didn't do my reciting homework the night before and I always go directly to the set to prepare my lines with her. (NiNi shaking her head to disagree with him). This is our second time cooperation I feel really good. 
NN: Is there a third time? 
CC: Yeah that sounds pretty good!
And then CC teasing NN: Of course because I have a very good senior, teacher NiNi's help, that's why I performed very well in L&D, thank you. ( NiNi shaking her head)
NN: Chen Ge, can I play with you in a stage play?
CC:  My heart isn't as big as yours, let me think about it.( NiNi nodded)

 

thank you!!! 

 

ahh they are so adorable! I like their friendship, I really do wish there is a third work together and hopefully more successful! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am up to episode 51 and

 

Spoiler

oh Mo’er’s death was so sad. I think both times her death held so much meaning because they were acts of pure love (sacrifice) but I like how they gave Mo’er her own strong sense of self and identity. It felt natural and that she questioned who JC  loved - questioning if she and LX was really the same person etc. I enjoyed the Mo’er arc but really wish they didn’t drag it out for soooooooooo long. Childhood up to her leaving the family was fine. I cried more when she went back to her family after the drowning incident more than anything. The guy that played her father was soooo good too. I think they lost momentum in the second half of Mo’er story - pace was too slow and too many side stories. Like there is only 9 episodes left now that LX is back. I can understand why LX needs time but I feel sad for JC argh. Also why is Yuan Tong not in hell lol?!? She has broken so many rules and caught but always gets off easy. At least Tien Jin in this show is much smarter than the guy in TMoPB.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, stella77 said:

I am up to episode 51 and

 

  Reveal hidden contents

oh Mo’er’s death was so sad. I think both times her death held so much meaning because they were acts of pure love (sacrifice) but I like how they gave Mo’er her own strong sense of self and identity. It felt natural and that she questioned who JC  loved - questioning if she and LX was really the same person etc. I enjoyed the Mo’er arc but really wish they didn’t drag it out for soooooooooo long. Childhood up to her leaving the family was fine. I cried more when she went back to her family after the drowning incident more than anything. The guy that played her father was soooo good too. I think they lost momentum in the second half of Mo’er story - pace was too slow and too many side stories. Like there is only 9 episodes left now that LX is back. 

 

Wow you are so fast 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, stella77 said:

I am up to episode 51 and

 

  Reveal hidden contents

oh Mo’er’s death was so sad. I think both times her death held so much meaning because they were acts of pure love (sacrifice) but I like how they gave Mo’er her own strong sense of self and identity. It felt natural and that she questioned who JC  loved - questioning if she and LX was really the same person etc. I enjoyed the Mo’er arc but really wish they didn’t drag it out for soooooooooo long. Childhood up to her leaving the family was fine. I cried more when she went back to her family after the drowning incident more than anything. The guy that played her father was soooo good too. I think they lost momentum in the second half of Mo’er story - pace was too slow and too many side stories. Like there is only 9 episodes left now that LX is back. I can understand why LX needs time but I feel sad for JC argh. Also why is Yuan Tong not in hell lol?!? She has broken so many rules and caught but always gets off easy. At least Tien Jin in this show is much smarter than the guy in TMoPB.

 

OMG you are fast.

You don't like the second half of Mo’er story? Actually I like this part the most. The second half of the mortal arc is my favorate of the whole drama. I have been keep rewatching ep37-45 for like 50 times already! This part is gold I just can't get enough of them.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@stella77 dang! You’re fast! lol

Totally agrees with you that second arc is a bit dragging, but I just the second half of it so much. The time JC and A’Mo spend together is just so simple and OMG that confession :love:

JC pettiness lol

As for YT, she got lucky that this heavenly palace believed in double jeopardy law lol

 

This emperor is so wise and caring. He’s like JC second father.

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, zijinini said:

 

Wow cc also mentioned the characters Jc is a debut and breakthrough in his acting career 

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, zijinini said:

OMG you are fast.

You don't like the second half of Mo’er story? Actually I like this part the most. The second half of the mortal arc is my favorate of the whole drama. I have been keep rewatching ep37-45 for like 50 times already! This part is gold I just can't get enough of them.

 

The second half of Mo’er’s story was just dragged out for too long. My main issue was the pacing of these episodes. Of course I loved the scenes between M and JC and when it advanced the main story. However there was too many unnecessary scenes and so many episodes where the leads weren’t even together. 

 

Update: just finished it. Overall happy

Spoiler

but I wanted it to end stronger. The major fault of the series is uneven the pacing and so many things not explained well. I am relieved happy that JC didn’t die but see they could have explained the so many plot holes (What good is the Supreme God Father for?!? So why is it that LX can seal the portal? How did JC get out 300 years later?! Etc.). If they could of used more time from all those unnecessary mid-episodes to give us a good ending. My favorite part of the climax is that LX went after her guy lol. I would have like to see more of the JC and LX with their baby, how SS turns out in 200 years and if SM will finally give her a chance. Overall I really enjoyed it and will watch it again if it comes to Netflix. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@stella77 Yes I totally agree with you about the pacing and dragging part. This drama does has a lot of flaws and some of them are even big flaws. L&D is not like NIF which is a technically perfect drama in each and every aspect. But L&D has a greatest strength which is it has this huge emotion impact. I have never seen any drama in my life that has this huge emotion impact on me that can deeply touch my heart and soul for this long period of time. It's been 5 months already and I still can't get out of this damn spirit-binding abyss. 

L&D has surpassed NIF to become my favorate drama of all time. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iqiyi Scream Night 2020 (FULL)

6:05 Xu Kai

25:10 Ju Jing Yi

58:20 Ni Ni

1:01:50 Li Xian

1:07:02 TF Boys

1:08:28 Chang Chen

1:18:38 CC & NN

1:23:48 CC & NN

2:12:12 Ju Jing Yi 

2:47:36 CC & NN 

3:20:15 Xiao Zhan 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2019 at 3:12 AM, zijinini said:

Iqiyi Sream Night 2020 (FULL)

6:05 Xu Kai

25:10 Ju Jing Yi

58:20 Ni Ni

1:01:50 Li Xian

1:07:02 TF Boys

1:08:28 Chang Chen

2:47:36 CC & NN

 

Oh gosh! Thank you very much! I've been looking for this show and now I can watch it!!! :D

 

(tbh, I just want to watch Chang Chen and Ni Ni together again :lol:)

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote vids
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...