[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LeeN OMG the director at 1:02 said to NN that this is when for the first time Jiu Chen knows that he likes her. :scream: I didn't know when he starts to like her now that the director tells us the answer it's when she is :sleeping:!!! I am going to watch this episode again.
Thanks for the viedo!!! :heart:

1 hour ago, zijinini said:

@LeeN OMG the director at 1:02 said to NN that this is when for the first time Jiu Chen knows that he likes her. :scream: I didn't know when he starts to like her now that the director tells us the answer it's when she is :sleeping:!!! I am going to watch this episode again.
Thanks for the viedo!!! :heart:

Ooooooohhhh!!!! So is that his expression then when he wakes up and sees her sleeping? He smiles and then he realizes something. I thought he realized that she was imitating him sleeping, not that he actually caught himself liking her. LOL!!!!! 

59 minutes ago, Flor123 said:

Ooooooohhhh!!!! So is that his expression then when he wakes up and sees her sleeping? He smiles and then he realizes something. I thought he realized that she was imitating him sleeping, not that he actually caught himself liking her. LOL!!!!! 

Yes you are right that's when he realizes he likes her.

9 hours ago, wishfulkelly said:

I just finished watching L&D 3 days ago and still in terrible withdrawal symptom. Life has never been so empty. 

To cope, I am reading every page in this forum. LOL

My dear, this forum is like an Alcoholics Anonymous program, so welcome! :joy:

Archived