Quantcast
Jump to content
DontEatMyKimchi

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

Recommended Posts

So y’all know I’m still clueless on posting pictures, I’ll just post this link here

https://www.netflixtvseries.com/tv/90819/love-and-destiny

how dare that person rate our drama 6/10! lol

Since yesterday I’ve been sending Netflix shows request even though I don’t have they account. If anyone does have Netflix account and able to vote please change this lol. :joy:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

@zijinini any change on Douban rating?

 

Still 8.3 right now but it's keep going up a little every day. I have done some calculation and this drama will definately surpass 8.5 for sure. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zijinini said:

 

Still 8.3 right now but it's keep going up a little every day. I have done some calculation and this drama will definately surpass 8.5 for sure. 

Wow that’s good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Winterfairy said:

So y’all know I’m still clueless on posting pictures, I’ll just post this link here

https://www.netflixtvseries.com/tv/90819/love-and-destiny

how dare that person rate our drama 6/10! lol

Since yesterday I’ve been sending Netflix shows request even though I don’t have they account. If anyone does have Netflix account and able to vote please change this lol. :joy:

Absolutely! It should more like 10/10! I have a Netflix account, how can I do it?

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dramajunkie2020 said:

Absolutely! It should more like 10/10! I have a Netflix account, how can I do it?

lol sorry I have no idea. I just spam their shows request page hahaha :joy:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

 

https://www.netflixtvseries.com/tv/90819/love-and-destiny

how dare that person rate our drama 6/10!


That rating is an abomination! 6/10?! What a despicable low life! It’s unacceptable and it’s an insult to the very good acting of the cast and the people who worked hard to make and produce this drama. 
 

I keep requesting this to Netflix and i hope they will air it one day. 

  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been sending requests during my break time lol I’m gonna keep doing this just like I did with Viki. Good thing is Netflix let you choose 3 titles, so I just fill all three “ Love and Destiny” lol :joy:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg!!! Hahahaha

I don’t know if this is Netflix translation but the trailer they posted on Netflix it say “God of Worrier”

Our JC does worries a lot, especially in the mortal arc. lol

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Y’all if Netflix air this show will they translate ZhenShun (JC’s title) or shinainai. :hushed:

Pccd  translate shen chun as supreme god I think it can't be better anymore 

Besides viki translation not much difference with pccd 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, LeeN said:

Pccd  translate shen chun as supreme god I think it can't be better anymore 

Besides viki translation not much difference with pccd 

 

 The zun part (respected) doesn't get translated.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, zijinini said:

 

 The zun part (respected) doesn't get translated.  

We should understand It's pretty hard to translate especially the fantasy ancient series It can't be 100% accurately 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...