[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

Live chat is on YouTube now! :relaxed:

I wasn’t able to catch the live chat on YT in real time but i just finished watching it. I learned new things especially on why this drama is not that famous is because videos made about it are being deleted. I cannot fathom why. It’s just total greed and it’s mind boggling because at the end of the day, it’s for their benefit. Anyway, i was laughing and i don’t know why when she talked about the smell of the hair and costumes during filming in summer, oh, i can only imagine the control to project the right expression and agony on the part of the actors, it’s crazy. I appreciate period drama more because of that information. Well, overall, avenuex is informative and i thank the gods for someone like her. 

On another note, she mentioned about Untamed more than once and because of that i am curious about it. Haven’t consulted google yet but maybe one day because as of now i am just so into LAD. 

@sunkissedluna I’m surprised that LAD didn’t do as well, but what AvenueX says make sense too. It sucks because they didn’t promote it as much, then they have competition like Untamed as well (I haven’t see it either and kind of curious too). 
I agrees with AvenueX that it’s nothing new the plot is like other dramas, but I think it fix most of the plot holes, and the writing makes more sense. 
Also, I agrees that it has bad karma too. Remember when just drop out of no where, no promotion, lack of subs. The Facebook group got problems, then slow but faster than YouTube sub from Viki. For all it been through this drama is doing pretty good. lol

OMG her comments on the smell, so funny. I always wonder how they keep their clothes so clean, but out they have multiple of the same. Y’all if you buy clothes from the production team you know where the smell is from lol

Douban L&D fans are still using all kinds of ways to promote the drama even after it has finished airing long time ago. 

The postbox ads is a quite good idea because it's in every neighborhood and not expensive. ¥2/day/box. 

They were even discussing buy Weibo ads for the drama. 

15 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

They need to get LAD air on TV, that way it’ll truly get the recognition it deserves. 

Yes just finished airing one month  ago in Malaysia on the channel Juan Jia 308 Astro 

China aired 10 episodes per week Malaysia aired 7 episodes per week

6 minutes ago, LeeN said:

Yes just finished airing one month  ago in Malaysia on the channel Juan Jia 308 Astro 

China aired 10 episodes per week Malaysia aired 7 episodes per week

This is ridiculous this drama can air on TV in other countries but can not air on TV in China. :bawling: 

China channels can only broadcast the academy police historical stories All novels and fictional stories dramas have to go online 

I am a chinese Malaysia citizen I watched LAD online too because I couldn't wait any longer for the next episode 

6 hours ago, LeeN said:

China channels can only broadcast the academy police historical stories All novels and fictional stories dramas have to go online 

I am a chinese Malaysia citizen I watched LAD online too because I couldn't wait any longer for the next episode 

Really? LAD need to air on China channels and other Asian countries, for it to be more popular. 

Archived