[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, zijinini said:

Two merriage vows

Whoa! So it’s two separate vow? One from LX and one from JC. I thought the one LX holding is from JC. Some one translates their wedding vows before and I thought LX wedding vows was from Fun Lin Yuan.

@LeeN this video just confirm that these traditional clothes are very unpractical lol. CC was tearing when he film that scene with NN awww. :persevere:

http://dr-myri-blog.blogspot.com/2019/10/love-destiny-episode-24-recap.html?m=1#disqus_thread

check out Kakashi, Bunny, and JoAnne episode 24 recap! Love it. They made me realized that ShanLing prison is bird cage, because they’re bird tribe! Makes sense lol.

Also read the comment JoanP is always spot on with her analysis. She help explained about LX missing piece of soul.

57 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

http://dr-myri-blog.blogspot.com/2019/10/love-destiny-episode-24-recap.html?m=1#disqus_thread

check out Kakashi, Bunny, and JoAnne episode 24 recap! Love it. They made me realized that ShanLing prison is bird cage, because they’re bird tribe! Makes sense lol.

Also read the comment JoanP is always spot on with her analysis. She help explained about LX missing piece of soul.

I love it so funny and insightful this is one of the sentence which makes me can't stop laughing :joy: I don't know... Is he cooking her soul or saving it?

10 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

Where did she explained about LX missing piece of soul? I couldn't find it?

1 minute ago, zijinini said:

Where did she explained about LX missing piece of soul? I couldn't find it?

you have to look the the comments, it’s really interesting. I just don’t know how to post picture here or else I would screen shot it. They always have good info in the comment section of that blog.

btw I’m so glad viki didn’t call A’Mo grandma lol

10 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

you have to look the the comments, it’s really interesting. I just don’t know how to post picture here or else I would screen shot it. They always have good info in the comment section of that blog.

btw I’m so glad viki didn’t call A’Mo grandma lol

Thank you I found it so It was her sense of hearing that was missing. 

5 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

Wow that’s 2 years from now. What’s the drama about?

The drama is about the friendship of two girls.

Unfortunately I just saw this rumor that Sun Li has turned it down. Please don't! :bawling:  I really want Sun Li do a drama with Ni Ni. Normally Sun Li's drama will guarantee to be a top 1 or 2 drama of the year. She is the queen of television. So If Ni Ni could be in a drama with her she will definately be known by a lot more people. I really want more people to know Ni Ni. :love:

36 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

lol maybe too much competition that’s why she turn it down. Hopefully someone else will join her. I think the actress who play YT or QY would be great with NN for this drama. They seem to have good relation.

Noooooo it has to be Sun Li!!! If It's YT or QY the drama will be another epic fail. Don't you see the result of Love and Destiny and Rise of Pheonixes? With such good actors as Chang Chen and Ni Ni and Chen Kun and such high production quality these two drama still doesn't have high viewercounts.  Ni Ni needs at least one TOP drama to make her known as a good actress. Sun Li's drama will garantee to be a top drama of the year so that's a shortcut.:lol:

Archived