Quantcast
DontEatMyKimchi

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

18 minutes ago, CasualW said:

300 years later is the blood moon night again. That's when the gate will open and JC can come out - I remember seeing some discussions on Douban on how Shi Zun (JC's shifu) and the Heavenly King both went to assist JC so that he could safely return without releasing the demon powers. In any case, I choose to believe that JC returned for real rather than it was a dream sequence of LX's. Hey, it's fiction any way, there is no reason to make it sadder than it already is.

In douban there explained more details than in the drama Event thou It's fiction but clear and make sense   

Can someone post the link to that or translate it? Pretty please :kiss_wink:

Also, in episode 39 JX mentions previous GoW saying “from Chi You to LuShang and Great Emperor Gou Chen” does these name has some significance? It seem like the previous GoW (#3, before JC) was an emperor so maybe it’s the current emperor’s father or possibly friend?

1 hour ago, Winterfairy said:

For me, same theory that after 300 years the Blood Moon appears again and the door open. Then it’s either JC shifu or heavenly emperor who came to help JC with the help of the previous GoW. It say that one have to be inside to seal the door. So after JC left who will seal the door? I think that the previous GoW still alive and stay behind to help JC escape. Either way he got help. 

I just realized, again no one told LX about any plan lol. They could be like “you know that door will open in 300 years, let’s try to get JC out”.
Unless they just want to surprise her. 

Let's recall back to the  first episode Jc awakening by ling Xi rubbing blowing  the longevity knot  she took off in Jc's hand Then the magical power released and awake Jc stone heart. I guess it's same theory

Jc might lock his last power last breathing  into  the longevity knot Then he unlock himself 300 years  later

He told Ling Xi as long as he has one last breath no matter how far he has gone he will return to her. In the final episode 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LeeN said:

Let's recall back to the  first episode Jc awakening by ling Xi rubbing blowing  the longevity knot  she took off in Jc's hand Then the magical power released and awake Jc stone heart. I guess it's same theory

Jc might lock his last power last breathing  in the longevity knot Then he unlock himself 300 later

He told Ling Xi as long as he has one last breath no matter how far he has gone he will return to her. In the final episode 

Omg that makes sense! Wow.

The longevity knot actually is a connection of their fate

• Like 1

i have been watching this drama ...like binge watching multiple times... and don't know how i can get over it... for once i don't see anything in pipeline to look upto... i am so glad that producer/director wrote a long letter to bring Chang Chen on board... because he is absolutely astounding as GOW... it could not , cannot be and will not be anyone else...special thanks to @Winterfairy ... you know what I mean...

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Now I know why the production team decided to kill all of Ling Xi's parents. The seniority will be MESSED UP greatly if they were still alive. Jiu Chen's age is one of the oldest among the gods. He is younger than Heavenly Emperor and his teacher obviously, and maybe on par with Tian Lei or Le Bo, but definitely not the others (I think?). But, really for him to call Ling Xi's parents as his parents in law... I'm afraid what had happened to Immortal Peng would happen to Ling Xi's parents also (even though they're a high god) :sweat_smile:

Talking about how Jiu Chen and Ling Xi can get out from Feng Lin Yuan is really interesting. Yes, the blood moon will appear 300 years later, but it only mean that the door of Feng Lin Yuan will be opened once again, but not explaining how Jiu Chen can get out from the Demon Realm. Somehow by unknown means he found the way to get out from the realm and enter Feng Lin Yuan 300 years later, or maybe he already get out from Feng Lin Yuan and waited in there for the door to be opened. The drama only tell you of how to close the gate of Demon Realm, not how you can get out from there or open the gate again. It will be great to know people's theory about this thing, because for me personally, all of this is still rather confusing :sweat:

• LOL 1

@LSGLMH_88 your welcome! For me it’s not over yet. Until Viki finished their translation. Then I’ll be watching YouTube sub for HD quality lol.

@Mikina you’re so right, remember the mortal arch when JC has to pay respects to A’Mo’s dad lol super awkward!

As for the demon realm I thought anyone can open it as long as they can get in Feng Lin Yuan. Right? YT was able to open it, I don’t remember it she needed special power. This required another rewatch lol

or like @LeeN say JC out some of his power into the longevity knot. You know he can split himself when he search for LX when she was kidnapped. Part of this was in the longevity knot, then the came out to open the door and save himself. Wait, now I’m confused again. How will he closed the door to the demon realm? @LeeN did Douban say how the door is closed?

1 hour ago, Winterfairy said:

or like @LeeN say JC out some of his power into the longevity knot. You know he can split himself when he search for LX when she was kidnapped. Part of this was in the longevity knot, then the came out to open the door and save himself. Wait, now I’m confused again. How will he closed the door to the demon realm? @LeeN did Douban say how the door is closed?

He might just teleport over the realm without unlock the entrance His power might upgrade after 300 years :joy:

Don't forget he is Number 1 in 9 heaven 6 realms 

As mikina said the blood moon will appear 300 years later, but it only mean that the door of Feng Lin Yuan will be openeonce again, Jc might take the opportunity to get out in a split second After that  the entrance closed itself instantly 

• LOL 1

@Winterfairy u think its over for me???? I am also watching it on viki... and anxiously awaiting for another week to end... for episode beyond 50th... all those sweet moments.. JC saying ,"well , i do have bad intentions"... Gosh....!! then of course...YT... hopefully croton will come up with subs... its need of the hour...I don't know what to watch after this... coz nothing ain't gonna match it... next I know that we won't know when we will get to see chang chen and nini again...so another bummer... Chang Chen will have next movie Dunes in 2020... which I am sure will nowhere be this kind of...so i need to keep my horse on stand by for a while...!!! very very upset...i just can't forget his expressions....the depth of his acting...superb performance !!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@Winterfairy u think its over for me???? I am also watching it on viki... and anxiously awaiting for another week to end... for episode beyond 50th... all those sweet moments.. JC saying ,"well , i do have bad intentions"... Gosh....!! then of course...YT... hopefully croton will come up with subs... its need of the hour...I don't know what to watch after this... coz nothing ain't gonna match it... next I know that we won't know when we will get to see chang chen and nini again...so another bummer... Chang Chen will have next movie Dunes in 2020... which I am sure will nowhere be this kind of...so i need to keep my horse on stand by for a while...!!! very very upset...i just can't forget his expressions....the depth of his acting...superb performance !!!

I know what you mean. It’s hard getting over this drama. I’m just gonna ride this train until the Pillow Book comes out hopefully I’ll makes me less obsessed with this couple lol. I just love them as JC and LX. I haven’t watch Savage yet to see if I’m ready for them to be another role beside JC and LX.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

I know what you mean. It’s hard getting over this drama. I’m just gonna ride this train until the Pillow Book comes out hopefully I’ll makes me less obsessed with this couple lol. I just love them as JC and LX. I haven’t watch Savage yet to see if I’m ready for them to be another role beside JC and LX.

I have absolutely no interest in Pillow Book at all after seeing Love and Destiny. Airing after L&D will be a stupid decision. After seeing Ni Ni and Chang Chen's phenomenal performance it will be a disaster for PB.  The two leads of PB...ehhh:scream:... they just don't know how to act...at all.

• LOL 1

I don’t really care for the leads in the Pillow Book either, I usually skip their scene when watching TMoPB. But since it’s in the same world. I’m just hoping they mention something about JC and LX. lol wouldn’t it be great if they made cameo at BQ and YH wedding???

• Like 1

I have mixed feeling about Pillow Book actually. I want to watch the drama because I want the story to be visualized. I really like the book. Aside from the actor, I just want to see how the story will be like as in person. We know that the acting won't be as astonishing as Chang Chen and Ni Ni, but I will give it a chance for Vengo and Dilireba in their own drama. 

As we know that in TMPOB, actually the story of Dong Hua and Feng Jiu is pretty much the making of the production team. So, if the Pillow Book drama will follow the book, then all the things that happened in TMOPB is not cannon. 

@Winterfairy I guess Jiu Chen and Ling Xi won't ever be mention in any story regarding the TMPOB storylines. They are like exist in another universe aside the TMOPB.

For Bai Qian and Ye Hua wedding, I doubt that this scene will be included in the drama. Yang Mi as Bai Qian will make a cameo in the drama but there are no news about Ye Hua also appearing in the drama, as far as I know. Won't it be awkward for a wedding to only have the bride and not the groom??

1 minute ago, Mikina said:

@Winterfairy I guess Jiu Chen and Ling Xi won't ever be mention in any story regarding the TMPOB storylines. They are like exist in another universe aside the TMOPB.

For Bai Qian and Ye Hua wedding, I doubt that this scene will be included in the drama. Yang Mi as Bai Qian will make a cameo in the drama but there are no news about Ye Hua also appearing in the drama, as far as I know. Won't it be awkward for a wedding to only have the bride and not the groom??

lol they might have a stand-in for the groom just show his back. 
 it’s easier for the bride as a stand-in because the veil will cover her face anyway not so much for the groom lol

1 hour ago, zijinini said:

I have absolutely no interest in Pillow Book at all after seeing Love and Destiny. Airing after L&D will be a stupid decision. After seeing Ni Ni and Chang Chen's phenomenal performance it will be a disaster for PB.  The two leads of PB...ehhh:scream:... they just don't know how to act...at all.

Absolutely agree 

• Love 1

53 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

I don’t really care for the leads in the Pillow Book either, I usually skip their scene when watching TMoPB. But since it’s in the same world. I’m just hoping they mention something about JC and LX. lol wouldn’t it be great if they made cameo at BQ and YH wedding???

Actually I want to see jiu Chen and Ling Xi wedding  more than Yh and Bq 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LeeN said:

Actually I want to see jiu Chen and Ling Xi wedding  more than Yh and Bq 

I want to see their wedding too. They actually did have a “wedding” at Fung Lun Yuan, but I hope some fan out there draw or photoshop some wedding pictures for us :lol:

• Like 2