Quantcast
DontEatMyKimchi

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

7 minutes ago, Mikina said:

@LeeN the facebook link is not broken. I guess if you are not the member, then you can't vote. Both of the link is accessible.

It's great that the Chen Xi couple win the vote!! But yeah, once again it's about preferences, which in this case I'm with the Chinese viewers obviously. 

Oh OK thanks 

I just finished the drama and I'm an emotional wreck. :bawling: How did you guys feel about the ending? I honestly thought it was kind of anticlimactic with how easily Jing Xiu and Yuan Tong was taken care of. I'm sad Shi San lost her memories though. And Hua Yan's reincarnation was so random lol. Of course, would have liked a longer reunion scene but pretty happy overall :blush: now i have no idea what drama to follow up such a masterpiece... 

• Like 2

Sorry everyone that message earlier for voting is for member of PCCD. If you’re not member or can’t open the link no worries. Our drama is winning the second poll 2019 best love team. 

Chang chen and NiNi chemistry is off the chart!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CindyD.FR said:

@Winterfairy thank you for not sharing the link of this group here or anywhere else...

I didn’t share their link did I? Just want to share that poll. I’ll take it off if the link is causing problems. :persevere:

• Love 1

Okay anther one!! Absolutely love this song, Sammy did a great job with this video. :heart::heart:

For my fanfic writers, I hope this help. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Winterfairy said:

This is too cute not to share!!! :blush: His expression :love::love::heart:

Is there any video gather all Jiu Chen starring scenes in the the drama?  His starring scenes really adorable and had given us a lot of laughter:D:love:

30 minutes ago, LeeN said:

Is there any video gather all Jiu Chen starring scenes in the the drama?  His starring scenes really adorable and had given us a lot of laughter:D:love:

I haven’t seen any that have just JC only. This is the closest I could find. >_<

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Dramafanatic said:

I just finished the drama and I'm an emotional wreck. :bawling: How did you guys feel about the ending? I honestly thought it was kind of anticlimactic with how easily Jing Xiu and Yuan Tong was taken care of. I'm sad Shi San lost her memories though. And Hua Yan's reincarnation was so random lol. Of course, would have liked a longer reunion scene but pretty happy overall :blush: now i have no idea what drama to follow up such a masterpiece... 

Me too I can't find any drama to take over Love and destiny. I haven't had enough Jiu Chen expressions :bawling: Which I need an extra episode to wrap up my feeling :blush:

• Like 1

Does anyone happen to have links to the deleted kissing scenes? I remember there were two deleted scenes that were shown in some bts.

4 hours ago, zijinini said:

I found this Douban post talking about if western actors could play in this drama who are to play JC and LX. very funny.

https://www.douban.com/group/topic/154841766/

If in English language it's  a little weird I wonder it will turn out as lord of the rings or not? 

On 10/10/2019 at 7:06 PM, LeeN said:

Aska Yang makes my heart aches in the drama great melody great lyrics full of feeling

Zhang Bitchen also makes me feel  the same way touched my heart 

I was so glad to see him singing for this drama as I loved his song in TMOPB. Wonderful!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zijinini said:

I found this Douban post talking about if western actors could play in this drama who are to play JC and LX. very funny.

https://www.douban.com/group/topic/154841766/

That's a very interesting idea. Since western society doesn't have shen xian (Daoist Gods and fairies) they could change the setting to Greek mythology or something like that and keep the story.

I like their choices. Keanu Reeves, Christian Bale and Benedict Cumberbatch are suitable as JC. They have this mature, sexy, mysterious vibe. As for LX, Saoirse Ronan is a good choice. Her eyes have a magical feeling to them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, amyloves_snsd said:

That's a very interesting idea. Since western society doesn't have shen xian (Daoist Gods and fairies) they could change the setting to Greek mythology or something like that and keep the story.

I like their choices. Keanu Reeves, Christian Bale and Benedict Cumberbatch are suitable as JC. They have this mature, sexy, mysterious vibe. As for LX, Saoirse Ronan is a good choice. Her eyes have a magical feeling to them.

Btw, Chris Pratt as Yun Feng would be hilarious

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 10/11/2019 at 7:19 PM, Winterfairy said:

I don’t think LAD can beat TMOPB because their fandom is bigger, Just want to close the gap a bit lol

https://www.facebook.com/groups/717353708682009/permalink/806466993104013/

Heres another one for best love  team.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/717353708682009/permalink/806843869732992/

Voted!!

i always did like older guys....

• Love 1