Quantcast
DontEatMyKimchi

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

7 hours ago, Cammy said:

I was scrolling through and they translated my review as well. now im embarrassed LOL 

im actually very impressed with the translation! its almost word for what what I said! 

The Chinese translation seems to be a Google translate since some parts don't really make sense. Still good tho, that they know this drama is loved even outside China :)

So anyone else notice that Lin Xi's cloak as Queen is similar to the pattern of art used by Gustav Klimt in his art pieces, especially the one entitled, The Kiss? 

the-kiss-gustav-klimt-1.jpg

D6QjkSEV4AEhu5R.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

@zijinini I guess in China they see everything in chinese characters? Like now we see everything in English?

we want to know what Douban discussing and they want to know why Viki is discussing lol

Yes everything in chinese characters

Spoiler

As much as I love NiNi’s voice I’m glad they dub it because the voice actress fit the role of LX too. Also, the dub voice actor for JC sound so much like CC actual voice too.

Love BTS of them in the abyss where CC started dancing randomly

then when NiNi give those flower to QY actress so cute.

Bless this production team they did a wonderful job with this drama. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:
  Hide contents

As much as I love NiNi’s voice I’m glad they dub it because the voice actress fit the role of LX too. Also, the dub voice actor for JC sound so much like CC actual voice too.

Love BTS of them in the abyss where CC started dancing randomly

then when NiNi give those flower to QY actress so cute.

Bless this production team they did a wonderful job with this drama. 

The wrap up party seems so warm and happy! Glad that they were enjoying all the moments :blush: 

Actually I'm curious with the first part of the video. Can someone tell me what was Ni Ni talking about with one of the crew? And what did she said later also? :grimace:

25 minutes ago, Mikina said:

The wrap up party seems so warm and happy! Glad that they were enjoying all the moments :blush: 

Actually I'm curious with the first part of the video. Can someone tell me what was Ni Ni talking about with one of the crew? And what did she said later also? :grimace:

Those two are teasing each other.
NN: Here I have an idea what do you think of it? When JC say "seal the door" and I say "good".
Crew: No you don't need to say good. You do like this, when he say seal the door, you just hit and run. you say "JC, there is no enough time. Can I just seal the other door instead? There is another door over there, isn't it?"
NN: Don't you say anything! I know you are GoW, you just keep good guard here! I wish you and Brother Xiu all the best in the future.
CC: Are you going to sit there and see all the demon come out and harm people?
NN: Just leave everything to me. Don't you worry about it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Ugh the character of Zhong Hao is sooo annoying. Am I the only one who thinks his facial expressions are way over-the-top? I laugh every time he’s on screen instead of being scared lol

• LOL 1

39 minutes ago, Dramafanatic said:

Ugh the character of Zhong Hao is sooo annoying. Am I the only one who thinks his facial expressions are way over-the-top? I laugh every time he’s on screen instead of being scared lol

lol he’s so dramatic right?

watch this BTS it might change your mind about this actor a bit lol

• Awesome 1

Spoiler

Can someone explain to me why Ling Yue gave her life pearl thing to Jing Xiu in episode 55? Is she really dead now? Ling Xi JUST reunited with her :bawling:

1 hour ago, Dramafanatic said:

Hide contents

Can someone explain to me why Ling Yue gave her life pearl thing to Jing Xiu in episode 55? Is she really dead now? Ling Xi JUST reunited with her :bawling:

Somehow she's afraid jing xiu will kill ling Xi and destroy San Ling clan So she wants to end the resentment and hatred with jing Xiu by herself 

4 hours ago, Dramafanatic said:

Hide contents

Ikr wish they could be tgt for longer. It's even worse than Ashes of Love

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, amyloves_snsd said:

Ikr wish they could be tgt for longer. It's even worse than Ashes of Love

Yes ling yue and ling Xi their fate were extremely short quite pathetic 

3 hours ago, LeeN said:

Yes ling yue and ling Xi their fate were extremely short quite pathetic 

Agreed. She's the freaking ruler of the tribe. Where are her people?? Why is she so poorly guarded? She could have at least told Ling Xi about the two faced Jing Xiu. Oooh and don't even get me started on Bao Qing. Can't believe she didn't do anything even though she knew Jing Xiu was going to kill her mother. 

38 minutes ago, Dramafanatic said:

Agreed. She's the freaking ruler of the tribe. Where are her people?? Why is she so poorly guarded? She could have at least told Ling Xi about the two faced Jing Xiu. Oooh and don't even get me started on Bao Qing. Can't believe she didn't do anything even though she knew Jing Xiu was going to kill her mother. 

Bao qing is not ling yue legitimate daughter Besides she loved jing xiu since childhood 

4 hours ago, LeeN said:

Bao qing is not ling yue legitimate daughter Besides she loved jing xiu since childhood 

But Ling Yue took her in and raised her as her own daughter. And Bao qing gotta betray her like that for a guy :bawling:

• Sad 2

Watching raw episodes on viki makes me think of this song, just want to share it here. Didn’t know the singer is so pretty and her voice is so sweet.

• Like 2

Okay this female singer Zhang Bichen is my idol.  I :heart: her!!! I went to Vancouver several years ago to see her in a concert.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2