Quantcast
DontEatMyKimchi

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

I saw that there are LAD stuff for sale, if only I can buy it too... T.T 

AvenueX said once she knew someone on taobao that make figurines and she got some made of TMOPB and sold them....I asked but she never respond lol.....anyone knows some skilled ppl who is making stuff for sale and want my money?!

Lol thank you, I want to laugh at what y’all seeing too.

5 minutes ago, Cammy said:

one of your comment on there, its from ep 1 "way to fly the table on him" lol

7 minutes ago, Cammy said:

@zijinini   well whatever is the case, im just glad that it gets good rating haha. 

do you mind telling me how many people have rated it? 

124,415 voters till today

6 minutes ago, Cammy said:

I saw that there are LAD stuff for sale, if only I can buy it too... T.T 

AvenueX said once she knew someone on taobao that make figurines and she got some made of TMOPB and sold them....I asked but she never respond lol.....anyone knows some skilled ppl who is making stuff for sale and want my money?!

I know the person on Taobao that AvenueX bought stuff from. I also bought two look at the pic below. 

72045680_2406470506337159_25028604347558

• Love 2

18 minutes ago, Cammy said:

@zijinini   well whatever is the case, im just glad that it gets good rating haha. 

do you mind telling me how many people have rated it? 

as for screen time, I heard that about Sun Li as well! hopefully its true, NiNi is so humble im sure she'd really thrive in a drama with her. 

I didn't think she'd get much screen time in shock wave too.....also I to wishes to see her on stage haha 

@LeeN is the drama very popular? 

Just finished airing last week Main actor is Ma Tian Yu My Mowgli Boy 50 episodes 

@zijinini :hushed::flushed:    can  you help me buy a pair of JC and LX if they make one?! I'd totally pay you for the trouble too :bawling:

2 minutes ago, Cammy said:

@zijinini :hushed::flushed:    can  you help me buy a pair of JC and LX if they make one?! I'd totally pay you for the trouble too :bawling:

I live in Canada sorry that I can't help you.:bawling:  I bought these when I travelled to China that year on my vacation.

I actually live in a city very close to AvenueX.

1 minute ago, Winterfairy said:

@zijinini those are nice!! Who is that male character? Doesn’t look like YeHua Can you ask that person if they makes LAD figurines too?

Bai Qian and Xing'er. That person will make any figurines you want. 

@zijinini its okay. just my luck haha. maybe one day AvenueX will sell them and I'll buy it XD.... 

33 minutes ago, zijinini said:

I live in Canada sorry that I can't help you.:bawling:  I bought these when I travelled to China that year on my vacation.

I actually live in a city very close to AvenueX.

Bai Qian and Xing'er. That person will make any figurines you want. 

Xing’er from Princess Agent?

55 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Thank you!

lol so many comments. All the more reason to rewatch this drama again on Viki when subs are completed.

Hey Winterfairy I just saw your Viki review on Douban group and they even translated your review into Chinese! Omg I didn't see your review on Viki but on Douban instead! :joy: 

https://www.douban.com/group/topic/154456565/?start=100

They translated your review to Chinese. :lol:

观众请不要给这个低评级,因为分。审查的戏剧不是分!!我已经看完了这部戏,可以告诉你这是今年收视率最高的一部戏。这部戏剧在两个主角,一流的演员,最佳的角色发展和良好的故事情节之间有最好的化学反应。所有的配角都很可爱。这部剧不是一个无聊的时刻,你绝对不想错过任何时刻,因为它隐藏了很多小细节。大多数低评级是因为没有子公司,但这是2019年最好的。JC和LX是OTP。另外,如果你们都给它一个低评级,因为分请删除它!!别把这出好戏搞砸了。再次根据内容而不是子版本对其进行评级。也谢谢你们!!!!非常感谢你的辛勤工作。

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@zijinini I guess in China they see everything in chinese characters? Like now we see everything in English?

we want to know what Douban discussing and they want to know why Viki is discussing lol

I can see Xinger’s hands cuff now. I didn’t recognize her outfit.

I was scrolling through and they translated my review as well. now im embarrassed LOL 

这出戏的故事和演技实在是太好了。首先,故事。这不是什么新的或原创的,但执行力,讲故事是极好的。制作也很精彩,像是更新版的《十里桃花》。从流程上讲一切都有意义,每个人都有一个明确的角色,反派更为突出,有一个有趣的背景故事,每个人都有联系。另外,笑话有时也很诙谐,每个小故事都有联系。主角的表演令人惊叹。他们的化学反应如此神奇可笑。你不能不上船。妮妮很漂亮,演技也很自然。当你看着她时,她感觉到了所有这些,你也感觉到了。她的每一个面部表情都恰到好处。她让你想和她一起哭,而角色凌西真的很可爱。她从一个天真明亮无忧无虑的女孩变成了一个阴郁的残疾人,变成了一个平衡、成熟、强大的女神,两种性格兼而有之。张晨,一开始我以为他太老了,但他完全适合作为一个成熟的,年长的神。他的每一个表情都令人着迷。如果你仔细观察,你会发现久晨是如何爱上凌西的。OTP是非常完美的。同时,支撑铸件也是一流的。(也许除了那个扮演JX的人,但是,你知道,还不算太坏)我不能推荐足够多。

im actually very impressed with the translation! its almost word for what what I said! 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@zijinini Oh my they actually read it and translate, I’m gonna go hide >_<

I’m so impressed they translate everything so fast. 

@Cammy No worries Cam we’ll go to China and shop one day lol

• LOL 1

@Winterfairy I actually know someone who speaks mandarin very well, I consider asking him but I don't want him to know how  obsessed I am with LAD lol....urgh...but it would be nice to be able to order one. 

and they did translate stuff very fast! Im glad people are still obsessed with it like we are! 

This drama deserves our love! Even the production team are huge fan of this drama. I mean they created this when filming TMOPB. I just love all the little detail hidden in the drama, the love story, and all the characters even the bad one minus JX, his character felt force. lol

• LOL 1

I just saw AvenueX post on YouTube that Iqiyi took down her posts.

Why? Her trailer video is better and she been help promoting LAD too.

• Sad 1