Quantcast
DontEatMyKimchi

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

8 hours ago, LeeN said:

Oh okay. So when do JC find out she’s pregnant? When he comes back or before?.

On 10/6/2019 at 2:57 PM, zijinini said:

It's not a book. This is a card that go with the knot that they sell on Taobao.

They deliver to the US? :D

4 hours ago, NEVERending said:

When he comes back eventually the author created the  biggest hint for the audience is they had spent a romantic night

While ling Xi read the marriage contract  that Jc gave her Actually she was expressed her happiness as his bride soon Finally she could marry him

56 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

What does this gif say? 

Love love love

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Flor123 said:

They deliver to the US? :D

No they don't. Only in mainland China

Anyone knows if NiNi is working on something at the moment? 

I know she have a movie coming out next year, but I'm not sure if her role in that is all that big~ 

she keeps such a low profile...

• Like 1

Whoa Chinese rating is hard core. everything on Viki is never below a 9 and rarely an 8. 

its so impressive that LAD is standing above the rest. though I gotta say, the more popular a series is, the more haters it has no? I heard that Yang Zi's Go Go Squid is super popular

4 hours ago, Cammy said:

Whoa Chinese rating is hard core. everything on Viki is never below a 9 and rarely an 8. 

its so impressive that LAD is standing above the rest. though I gotta say, the more popular a series is, the more haters it has no? I heard that Yang Zi's Go Go Squid is super popular

The Douban rating is not about popularity it's about quality. Some popular shows don't have high Douban rating. 

Go Go Squid is 6.6 which is a good Douban rating actually.

72545865_2406439233006953_14790161878860

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Cammy said:

Anyone knows if NiNi is working on something at the moment? 

I know she have a movie coming out next year, but I'm not sure if her role in that is all that big~ 

she keeps such a low profile...

Ni Ni won't have too much screen time in that upcoming movie Shock Wave2.  
She will be in a stage play One One Zero Eight on Oct29 in Wuzhen starting at 5:30 pm and 10 pm. I soooo wish that I could go there to see her.
There is this rumor that a drama called 流金岁月 starring Sun Li and Ni Ni will be shooting at the end of this year. It's not official yet. Sun Li is pretty much the No.1 drama actress in China and she is known as China's "Queen of Television". Ni Ni's fans are very excited that Ni Ni could have this oppotunity to work with Sun Li. I hope this is real and am very looking forward to this drama.

72149675_2406450889672454_46206929385092

someone's ticket :love:  I wish I could have one.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cammy said:

I think Yang Zi is more better in the series my Mowgli Boy than go go squid 

14 hours ago, NEVERending said:

Spoiler

When he comes back.

On 10/7/2019 at 1:52 PM, Winterfairy said:

Lol I guess only the writer and production team know LX is pregnant. The detail is so little that you really have to pay attention. Kudos to whoever noticed that details in the first place lol.

Even before there was foreshadowing that they were heading that way...these guys were so good at throwing little hints along the way.

• Like 1

@zijinini   well whatever is the case, im just glad that it gets good rating haha. 

do you mind telling me how many people have rated it? 

as for screen time, I heard that about Sun Li as well! hopefully its true, NiNi is so humble im sure she'd really thrive in a drama with her. 

I didn't think she'd get much screen time in shock wave too.....also I to wishes to see her on stage haha 

@LeeN is the drama very popular? 

I love that poster of 8.3 rating.

I just feel like this drama get better the more you watch it. It’s funny because we have hard time finding subs, so every time we watch this with different site it’s like watching it again for the first time.

Once Viki is done subbing I need to rewatch with more comments. Then I have to wait for YouTube to finished subbing too lol

So I’ll be watching for like the 5th time. Omg if Netflix has licensed, then I’ll be busy until the Pillow Book come out lol.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Awww I can’t open it! Can you repost it? Please and thank you :bawling:

one of your comment on there, its from ep 1 "way to fly the table on him" lol