[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

3 hours ago, zijinini said:

p212690677.jpg

p13409161.jpg

p13409181.jpg

This gifs are cool especially in ep57 jc so steady And before he went to see heaven Lord he gave her smurf kiss on her lips Even thou we knew It was just an action but still sweet enough 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ugh I just love how confident and unbothered JC is, not an ounce of embarrassment when "caught" in action lol. hot uncle is just so damn sexy.  

and LX's habit of hiding behind him is just  so damn  adorable. 

BEST COUPLE  HANDS DOWN

10 minutes ago, Cammy said:

ugh I just love how confident and unbothered JC is, not an ounce of embarrassment when "caught" in action lol. hot uncle is just so damn sexy.  

and LX's habit of hiding behind him is just  so damn  adorable. 

BEST COUPLE  HANDS DOWN

Took the words right out of my mouth! It is exactly confident and unbothered. What a man!! :love:

Maybe people already answered this question however...

Spoiler

did anyone translate what the wedding contract said? Also, where can we get the cute stuffed toy of Five Bowls? Or at least some kind of commemorative item of our favorite drama? :D

29 minutes ago, Flor123 said:

Hide contents

did anyone translate what the wedding contract said? Also, where can we get the cute stuffed toy of Five Bowls? Or at least some kind of commemorative item of our favorite drama? :D

Roughly it Mean's love each other forever never betrayed  and never leaved  other alone

3 hours ago, LeeN said:

This gifs are cool especially in ep57 jc so steady And before he went to see heaven Lord he gave her smurf kiss on her lips Even thou we knew It was just an action but still sweet enough 

Thank you for the gifs. Omgosh.....Jiu chen is so darn steady. He just doesnt give a f*** about him and ling xi nor their age gap or even in the beginning..their differences in station. He just love unbashly. And to those who say he was attracted to ling xi's pure heart, i think it was most likelt her beauty first. He probably thought her very beautiful, and full stop. Later, he was curious and intrigued and then probably taken aback by her loyalty towards him n  how she defended him, and her pure kind heart. I refuse to believe he doesnt find her attractive in the beginning. Hahaha. I am a female n even i think NiNi is so beautiful. I an attracted. Jiu chen is a male stuck in ice for 50000years!

1 hour ago, Flor123 said:

Hide contents

Wedding vows JC to LX: 

天地欢喜,两情相遇。
喜此生携手,桃花灼灼。
朝朝暮暮,宜家宜室。
自此两姓联姻,一堂修好。
天崩地摧,石爛海枯。
良缘永结,白首相携。

Wedding vows LX to JC: 

奉日月以为盟,昭天地以为鉴。

啸山河以为证,敬鬼神以为凭。

从此山高不阻其志,涧深不断其行。

流年不毁其意,风霜不掩其情。

纵然前路荆棘遍野,亦将坦然无惧仗剑随行。

今生今世,不离不弃。永生永世,相许相从!

I really can't translate this with my limited English it's too hard for me. If anybody can translate that'll be great.

1 hour ago, CatWhiskers said:

Thank you for the gifs. Omgosh.....Jiu chen is so darn steady. He just doesnt give a f*** about him and ling xi nor their age gap or even in the beginning..their differences in station. He just love unbashly. And to those who say he was attracted to ling xi's pure heart, i think it was most likelt her beauty first. He probably thought her very beautiful, and full stop. Later, he was curious and intrigued and then probably taken aback by her loyalty towards him n  how she defended him, and her pure kind heart. I refuse to believe he doesnt find her attractive in the beginning. Hahaha. I am a female n even i think NiNi is so beautiful. I an attracted. Jiu chen is a male stuck in ice for 50000years!

Don't forget jc has a powerful eyes glaring  too which make me laugh til the end

1 hour ago, zijinini said:

Wedding vows JC to LX: 

天地欢喜,两情相遇。
喜此生携手,桃花灼灼。
朝朝暮暮,宜家宜室。
自此两姓联姻,一堂修好。
天崩地摧,石爛海枯。
良缘永结,白首相携。

Wedding vows LX to JC: 

奉日月以为盟,昭天地以为鉴。

啸山河以为证,敬鬼神以为凭。

从此山高不阻其志,涧深不断其行。

流年不毁其意,风霜不掩其情。

纵然前路荆棘遍野,亦将坦然无惧仗剑随行。

今生今世,不离不弃。永生永世,相许相从!

I really can't translate this with my limited English it's too hard for me. If anybody can translate that'll be great.

sounds very poetic,  so it must be very  hard  to translate  indeed. 

the only line I fully understood was LX's last line of the vow lol

1 hour ago, zijinini said:

Wedding vows JC to LX: 

天地欢喜,两情相遇。
喜此生携手,桃花灼灼。
朝朝暮暮,宜家宜室。
自此两姓联姻,一堂修好。
天崩地摧,石爛海枯。
良缘永结,白首相携。

Wedding vows LX to JC: 

奉日月以为盟,昭天地以为鉴。

啸山河以为证,敬鬼神以为凭。

从此山高不阻其志,涧深不断其行。

流年不毁其意,风霜不掩其情。

纵然前路荆棘遍野,亦将坦然无惧仗剑随行。

今生今世,不离不弃。永生永世,相许相从!

I can only translate very roughly.  I don’t have enough knowledge in literary Chinese.  Feel free to correct.

JC to LX

Heaven and earth rejoice.  Two people meet and love each other.  Rejoice that we’ll be together in this life.  Peach blossoms are blooming (referring to spring, a good season for marriage).  From morning to night, every moment, a marriage in harmony.  From now on, two clans unite in marriage.  Until the sky falls, earth crumbles, rock decays, and ocean dries up, an ideal match is forever formed.  We will grow old together.

LX to JC

The moon, sun, heaven, earth, mountain, river, god, and ghost as witnesses, from now on, tall mountain can’t block my resolve, deep abyss can’t break my path, passing years can’t destroy my feeling, wind and frost can’t cover my love.  Eventhough the path forward is covered by thorns, I will go with you wielding my sword calmly and unafraid.  I will not leave or abandon you in this life.  I will keep my promise and follow you forever.

17 hours ago, CatWhiskers said:

I also think (most of the time) physical attraction comes first and it’s the same in JC’s case, he didn’t say or show it at first but he didn’t stop LX from being too close to him even if it’s beyond what’s appropriate or when she declared her love to him. He basically let her do what she wants to him and i mean that in a good way.;)

There are times when it’s not all about physical attraction though. Like my case, i didn’t mind CC at first, to be honest i forced myself to watch the drama because i like the plot only, but i was hooked after episode 1 because i like how he acts (and NiNi, too) and his real voice, gracious, soft but with authority. Now, i can’t help but watch his films and oh heck because i admire him more. 

15 hours ago, fivebowls said:

I can only translate very roughly.  I don’t have enough knowledge in literary Chinese.  Feel free to correct.

JC to LX

Heaven and earth rejoice.  Two people meet and love each other.  Rejoice that we’ll be together in this life.  Peach blossoms are blooming (referring to spring, a good season for marriage).  From morning to night, every moment, a marriage in harmony.  From now on, two clans unite in marriage.  Until the sky falls, earth crumbles, rock decays, and ocean dries up, an ideal match is forever formed.  We will grow old together.

LX to JC

The moon, sun, heaven, earth, mountain, river, god, and ghost as witnesses, from now on, tall mountain can’t block my resolve, deep abyss can’t break my path, passing years can’t destroy my feeling, wind and frost can’t cover my love.  Eventhough the path forward is covered by thorns, I will go with you wielding my sword calmly and unafraid.  I will not leave or abandon you in this life.  I will keep my promise and follow you forever.

Bless you for translating the vows. They’re beautiful declarations of their love and loyalty which they’ve proven more than once. They showed it first but it’s a bit different when you’re declaring them. 

14 hours ago, LeeN said:

That last kiss was more of a, "well, everyone already knows, why try hiding it?" kind of deal. He wasn't going to hide his affection for her anymore, so that's him throwing caution to the wind. He, he, he...

9 hours ago, fivebowls said:

JC to LX

LX to JC

Ooooohhhhhh so its both of their vows. How cool! Thank you for trying to translate it as I wasn't aware it was all poetry. Awwwwwww. No wonder she said somewhere something about the "perfect couple..." Thank you!!!!

10 hours ago, fivebowls said:

JC to LX

LX to JC

Very well translated. I am very impressed by your ability in both English and literary Chinese. Thanks a lot!

By reading the vows I found JC's vow focus on "we" while LX's focus on "I".

Interesting.

44 minutes ago, zijinini said:

Very well translated. I am very impressed by your ability in both English and literary Chinese. Thanks a lot!

By reading the vows I found JC's vow focus on "we" while LX's focus on "I".

Interesting.

My formal education in Chinese stopped at 6th grade.  My knowledge in literary Chinese is from reading Jin Yong’s wuxia novels and watching Chinese dramas.  :sweatingbullets: So basically next to nothing.  JC’s vow includes commonly used lines in love and marriage declarations.  Even with my limited knowledge, I’ve seen these lines.  In that sense, it’s not that special. I like LX’s better.  

Good catch about the “we” and “I.”  JC’s more about two people coming together, while LX’s about her promise to him.

5 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

lol he put other before himself while she care more about him. Lol somehow I feel like she’s a bit selfish in love, just want to be him and her only. While JC have to think of how they marriage affect not only them but the people around too. Maybe? I’m just guessing lol

@zijinini again, good catch.

In my opinion she's not selfish she just doesn't want to be separating  with him  again She wants to share  the burdens with him 

Archived