Quantcast
DontEatMyKimchi

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

9 minutes ago, Cammy said:

he's gonna try...though do you want a spoiler? I think you should just keep watching.  haha

I think he'd still go through with it. because he would want his baby safe and telling her would be like inviting her down there with him and doom them in the process. 

No specific spoiler. I like to go in blind. But just tell me if he affects her calamity  or not? 

I understand until episode 24 but curiosity was killing me so i watched episodes 25-60 without sub on YT. I have this thinking that watching without english sub is useless because there’s no proper comprehension but i did it anyway and i don’t regret doing it even if i still need to watch on viki to fully understand everything. Beautiful drama. Great acting, scriptwriting, costumes, cinematography, special effects, set design, and music. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Winterfairy said:

@CatWhiskers I think if he knew he would ask everyone one keep if from LX and makes sure LX never go there with him. However, the question is if LX knew would she still go there with him? Somehow I think she will

She will no matter what happen she would face with him even thou if she knew she was pregnant at that moment she well known his character she won't stop him

• Like 1

Just wanted to say that I love this drama! Love the main leads as well as all the side characters. The plot is great and the story development is well paced. The ending is a tad abrupt but at least there is a proper closure. 

I'm undecided now if I love this more than Ashes of Love. Perhaps equally. I also love Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms but only the 2nd and 3rd arc and even then, I had to fast forward some portions that involved characters I wasn't vested in. Still these are 3 of my favorites and would recommend anyone wanting to watch this genre and not knowing where to start.

Edited by Mizzy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, zijinini said:

p212690677.jpg

p13409161.jpg

p13409181.jpg

This gifs are cool especially in ep57 jc so steady And before he went to see heaven Lord he gave her smurf kiss on her lips Even thou we knew It was just an action but still sweet enough 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

In the first gif, his face is so normal, a bit bored, and a bit annoyed that they got interrupted. Thinking back he never embarrass about anything that he had done, steadfast and resolute.

• Like 4

ugh I just love how confident and unbothered JC is, not an ounce of embarrassment when "caught" in action lol. hot uncle is just so damn sexy.  

and LX's habit of hiding behind him is just  so damn  adorable. 

BEST COUPLE  HANDS DOWN

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, Cammy said:

ugh I just love how confident and unbothered JC is, not an ounce of embarrassment when "caught" in action lol. hot uncle is just so damn sexy.  

and LX's habit of hiding behind him is just  so damn  adorable. 

BEST COUPLE  HANDS DOWN

Took the words right out of my mouth! It is exactly confident and unbothered. What a man!! :love:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Maybe people already answered this question however...

Spoiler

did anyone translate what the wedding contract said? Also, where can we get the cute stuffed toy of Five Bowls? Or at least some kind of commemorative item of our favorite drama? :D

So where do people post fan fiction of our favorite drama? I feel like they need to write the book version of this...

29 minutes ago, Flor123 said:

Hide contents

did anyone translate what the wedding contract said? Also, where can we get the cute stuffed toy of Five Bowls? Or at least some kind of commemorative item of our favorite drama? :D

Roughly it Mean's love each other forever never betrayed  and never leaved  other alone

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LeeN said:

This gifs are cool especially in ep57 jc so steady And before he went to see heaven Lord he gave her smurf kiss on her lips Even thou we knew It was just an action but still sweet enough 

Thank you for the gifs. Omgosh.....Jiu chen is so darn steady. He just doesnt give a f*** about him and ling xi nor their age gap or even in the beginning..their differences in station. He just love unbashly. And to those who say he was attracted to ling xi's pure heart, i think it was most likelt her beauty first. He probably thought her very beautiful, and full stop. Later, he was curious and intrigued and then probably taken aback by her loyalty towards him n  how she defended him, and her pure kind heart. I refuse to believe he doesnt find her attractive in the beginning. Hahaha. I am a female n even i think NiNi is so beautiful. I an attracted. Jiu chen is a male stuck in ice for 50000years!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Flor123 said:

Hide contents

Wedding vows JC to LX: 

天地欢喜,两情相遇。
喜此生携手,桃花灼灼。
朝朝暮暮,宜家宜室。
自此两姓联姻,一堂修好。
天崩地摧,石爛海枯。
良缘永结,白首相携。

Wedding vows LX to JC: 

奉日月以为盟,昭天地以为鉴。

啸山河以为证,敬鬼神以为凭。

从此山高不阻其志,涧深不断其行。

流年不毁其意,风霜不掩其情。

纵然前路荆棘遍野,亦将坦然无惧仗剑随行。

今生今世,不离不弃。永生永世,相许相从!

I really can't translate this with my limited English it's too hard for me. If anybody can translate that'll be great.

1 hour ago, CatWhiskers said:

Thank you for the gifs. Omgosh.....Jiu chen is so darn steady. He just doesnt give a f*** about him and ling xi nor their age gap or even in the beginning..their differences in station. He just love unbashly. And to those who say he was attracted to ling xi's pure heart, i think it was most likelt her beauty first. He probably thought her very beautiful, and full stop. Later, he was curious and intrigued and then probably taken aback by her loyalty towards him n  how she defended him, and her pure kind heart. I refuse to believe he doesnt find her attractive in the beginning. Hahaha. I am a female n even i think NiNi is so beautiful. I an attracted. Jiu chen is a male stuck in ice for 50000years!

Don't forget jc has a powerful eyes glaring  too which make me laugh til the end

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, zijinini said:

Wedding vows JC to LX: 

天地欢喜,两情相遇。
喜此生携手,桃花灼灼。
朝朝暮暮,宜家宜室。
自此两姓联姻,一堂修好。
天崩地摧,石爛海枯。
良缘永结,白首相携。

Wedding vows LX to JC: 

奉日月以为盟,昭天地以为鉴。

啸山河以为证,敬鬼神以为凭。

从此山高不阻其志,涧深不断其行。

流年不毁其意,风霜不掩其情。

纵然前路荆棘遍野,亦将坦然无惧仗剑随行。

今生今世,不离不弃。永生永世,相许相从!

I really can't translate this with my limited English it's too hard for me. If anybody can translate that'll be great.

sounds very poetic,  so it must be very  hard  to translate  indeed. 

the only line I fully understood was LX's last line of the vow lol

1 hour ago, zijinini said:

Wedding vows JC to LX: 

天地欢喜,两情相遇。
喜此生携手,桃花灼灼。
朝朝暮暮,宜家宜室。
自此两姓联姻,一堂修好。
天崩地摧,石爛海枯。
良缘永结,白首相携。

Wedding vows LX to JC: 

奉日月以为盟,昭天地以为鉴。

啸山河以为证,敬鬼神以为凭。

从此山高不阻其志,涧深不断其行。

流年不毁其意,风霜不掩其情。

纵然前路荆棘遍野,亦将坦然无惧仗剑随行。

今生今世,不离不弃。永生永世,相许相从!

I can only translate very roughly.  I don’t have enough knowledge in literary Chinese.  Feel free to correct.

JC to LX

Heaven and earth rejoice.  Two people meet and love each other.  Rejoice that we’ll be together in this life.  Peach blossoms are blooming (referring to spring, a good season for marriage).  From morning to night, every moment, a marriage in harmony.  From now on, two clans unite in marriage.  Until the sky falls, earth crumbles, rock decays, and ocean dries up, an ideal match is forever formed.  We will grow old together.

LX to JC

The moon, sun, heaven, earth, mountain, river, god, and ghost as witnesses, from now on, tall mountain can’t block my resolve, deep abyss can’t break my path, passing years can’t destroy my feeling, wind and frost can’t cover my love.  Eventhough the path forward is covered by thorns, I will go with you wielding my sword calmly and unafraid.  I will not leave or abandon you in this life.  I will keep my promise and follow you forever.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, CatWhiskers said:

I also think (most of the time) physical attraction comes first and it’s the same in JC’s case, he didn’t say or show it at first but he didn’t stop LX from being too close to him even if it’s beyond what’s appropriate or when she declared her love to him. He basically let her do what she wants to him and i mean that in a good way.;)

There are times when it’s not all about physical attraction though. Like my case, i didn’t mind CC at first, to be honest i forced myself to watch the drama because i like the plot only, but i was hooked after episode 1 because i like how he acts (and NiNi, too) and his real voice, gracious, soft but with authority. Now, i can’t help but watch his films and oh heck because i admire him more. 

15 hours ago, fivebowls said:

I can only translate very roughly.  I don’t have enough knowledge in literary Chinese.  Feel free to correct.

JC to LX

Heaven and earth rejoice.  Two people meet and love each other.  Rejoice that we’ll be together in this life.  Peach blossoms are blooming (referring to spring, a good season for marriage).  From morning to night, every moment, a marriage in harmony.  From now on, two clans unite in marriage.  Until the sky falls, earth crumbles, rock decays, and ocean dries up, an ideal match is forever formed.  We will grow old together.

LX to JC

The moon, sun, heaven, earth, mountain, river, god, and ghost as witnesses, from now on, tall mountain can’t block my resolve, deep abyss can’t break my path, passing years can’t destroy my feeling, wind and frost can’t cover my love.  Eventhough the path forward is covered by thorns, I will go with you wielding my sword calmly and unafraid.  I will not leave or abandon you in this life.  I will keep my promise and follow you forever.

Bless you for translating the vows. They’re beautiful declarations of their love and loyalty which they’ve proven more than once. They showed it first but it’s a bit different when you’re declaring them. 

• Like 3