[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

After I had re watching multiple times I still can't let go.  The 1st series I watched twice only I love the first one too but compare with this to be honest I am more prefer the current series Maybe the actors characters and storyline really touched my heart I really feel heartbroken while ling xi died in ep23 

Jc couldn't express his true feelings in front of others In order to save her 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, LeeN said:

After I had re watching multiple times I still can't let go.  The 1st series I watched twice only I love the first one too but compare with this to be honest I am more prefer the current series Maybe the actors characters and storyline really touched my heart I really feel heartbroken while ling xi died in ep23 

CC as JC was so awesome. Could tell he his heartbroken behind the serious expression he gives to the public esp.  when he is at home, he cries. 

9 minutes ago, loyaltvbviewer said:

CC as JC was so awesome. Could tell he his heartbroken behind the serious expression he gives to the public esp.  when he is at home, he cries. 

CC and NiNi with their both voice actor voice actress have a great chemistry 

1 hour ago, LeeN said:

I know what you mean, this drama is just so wholesome, that I just want to stay in that world for a bit longer. The cast and the set just amazing, amazing storyline. If you go back and re-watch you’ll always find some new details about this drama. 

17 minutes ago, NEVERending said:

OMG. He’s so annoying. He’s after her repeatedly. I mean she doesn’t like u. Leave her be. 

Any who do you remember the episode he leaves? So I can count down the minutes 

I want to say episode 41, then again around 48. Oh but when it’s just JC and LX together :love:

20 minutes ago, LeeN said:

I want a special episode to punch Lord of thunder Besides I also want more family moment after jc revive 300 years later 5 mins too short Jc first met his daughter at the final episode 

I’m dreading getting to that part. How long as they separated for?

58 minutes ago, LeeN said:

I want a special episode to punch Lord of thunder Besides I also want more family moment after jc revive 300 years later 5 mins too short Jc first met his daughter at the final episode 

lol uncle (he’s old and crumpy) Thunder is not too bad. I think he’s a secret JC fanboy lol

This drama is so beautiful. I’ve been impatiently waiting for english subs on viki and have been watching the unsubbed episodes on YouTube to pass time. It’s been mentioned before but this drama does remind me of TMOPB which would explain why I’m getting so addicted to it lol 

I love LX, she is so sweet and charming. I’ve really enjoyed watching her character grow. I feel so sad when she’s sad and so happy when she’s happy. NN has done an awesome job portraying her and making the character so loveable. I absolutely love JC, he went from being cold as ice to warm and fuzzy over this adorable fairy and I have loved watching it unfold. CC is sooo charismatic and handsome. I’ve read some comments about his age but he’s not meant to be some flower boy, in my opinion he should be mature and manly given he is the God of War and I think the casting was spot on. They both have extremely good and convincing chemistry. Romance is always my favourite part of every drama and this drama is definitely delivering. Their devotion, trust and loyalty for one another is everything!

I can’t wait to watch all of the subbed episodes so I can have a better grasp of what’s going on. I’ll have to go back to guessing for now but lucky for us drama lovers, it’s kind of easy to grasp the story when you’ve watched so many dramas lol I’m still looking forward to the dialogue though cos I’m sure there’s lots of swoonworthy conversations :wub:

7 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

lol uncle (he’s old and crumpy) Thunder is not too bad. I think he’s a secret JC fanboy lol

I believe that too but he always blame those innocent He didn't stop his soldiers while they were bullying others. Let him feel how miserable if he got frame by others 

8 hours ago, NEVERending said:

I’m dreading getting to that part. How long as they separated for?

Until she returned as a god 50,000 years later because before ling xi died jc was 100 thousands years old

Roughly they only mentioned his age more over than 100 thousands 

3 hours ago, LeeN said:

I believe that too but he always blame those innocent He didn't stop his soldiers while they were bullying others. Let him feel how miserable if he got frame by others 

I’m not sure if he know this subordinate was bullying other people. Uncle Thunder character is so black and white. If he suspected your character he will investigate throughly and disassociate himself with wrong doing. Except for JC, Thunder kept JC secret. Thunder is like a teacher’s pet too always trying to get the emperor favor. :joy:

Archived