Quantcast
DontEatMyKimchi

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

@NEVERending

I'm confused myself who really is Ah Mo's mortal fiance? Don't remember 'cause I finished watching this a month ago but did he ever reveal himself? They just kept sayin' he's absent a lot from martial arts training whatever LoL.  

If I remember correctly, about 10 ep. but I could be wrong so:phew: Ah Mo made the assumption on her own & 'cause she was so insistent on it, Jiu Chen played along~;) Though I wished he told her the truth but I guess it's too complicated?  

Her time as a mortal are the best parts of this drama at least for me. Very poignant & heart wrenching. Ni Ni was so good in portraying her struggles.. I also loved how the 2 immortals fought over her in the mortal realm ha ha! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@NEVERending

I'm confused myself who really is Ah Li's mortal fiance? Don't remember 'cause I finished watching this a month ago but did he ever reveal himself? They just kept sayin' he's absent a lot from martial arts training whatever LoL.  

If I remember correctly, about 10 ep. but I could be wrong so:phew: Ah Li made the assumption on her own & 'cause she was so insistent on it, Jiu Chen played along~;) Though I wished he told her the truth but I guess it's too complicated?  

Her time as a mortal are the best parts of this drama at least for me. Very poignant & heart wrenching. Ni Ni was so good in portraying her struggles.. I also loved how the 2 immortals fought over her in the mortal realm ha ha! 

I think the ink they ever show the guy. People just mention his name but the character never made an appearance.

JC is appear and cause a misunderstanding and left it like that so he can be close to A’Mo.

A’Mo just assume that an older hot looking guy who know her when she is little is suppose to be her “fiancé”, so she thought that JC is her “fiancé”. She didn’t know there’s a much older much hotter guy know her from waaaayyyyy long ago. JC has no excuse to be close to A’Mo so he use this opportunity to be close to her lol.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@NEVERending

I'm confused myself who really is Ah Li's mortal fiance? Don't remember 'cause I finished watching this a month ago but did he ever reveal himself? They just kept sayin' he's absent a lot from martial arts training whatever LoL.  

If I remember correctly, about 10 ep. but I could be wrong so:phew: Ah Li made the assumption on her own & 'cause she was so insistent on it, Jiu Chen played along~;) Though I wished he told her the truth but I guess it's too complicated?  

Lool that’s great too though? Does he marry her In the mortal realm btw?

oh god yh the love triangle. Please tell me A mo doesn’t actually fall for JX

2 hours ago, NEVERending said:

Lmao. Typical JC. How long does he carry on with being her fiancé before she figures out he’s lying?

Sorry I had misunderstood the question while Reincarnated as ling mo

One day Song servant came to visit ling mo. Then song servant found out she stayed along with a stranger not their young master song in ep44

Two weeks later one day ling xi went back to tao ling Qing Yau told ling xi she saw yun feng while she drunk She was pretty sure that Yun feng didn't died

Then ling xi thought about what jiu Chen said to her when she last met him at tao ling. Then she figured out that was  yun feng inside the Fu yun dian (resident ) in ep59

Spoiler

@NEVERending 

unfortunately because of the trial they couldn’t get married. 

A’Mo would never fall for JX. Although she misunderstood SiMing fortune telling and thought JX is the person who would bring her luck, but she dismissed that pretty quick I thought. The whole time she just treat him like a brother. 

I just joking with the other girls here that WuWan is a bigger love rival than JX. lol

• LOL 2

10 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:
  Hide contents

@NEVERending 

unfortunately because of the trial they couldn’t get married. 

A’Mo would never fall for JX. Although she misunderstood SiMing fortune telling and thought JX is the person who would bring her luck, but she dismissed that pretty quick I thought. The whole time she just treat him like a brother. 

I just joking with the other girls here that WuWan is a bigger love rival than JX. lol

Ahh that’s such a relief.

im on episode 33 and had ff all JX and LX scenes lmao. Just waiting for JC To come back to the mortal realm and see that a man has taken over. 

Cant imagine his reaction. 

23 minutes ago, NEVERending said:

Ahh that’s such a relief.

im on episode 33 and had ff all JX and LX scenes lmao. Just waiting for JC To come back to the mortal realm and see that a man has taken over. 

Cant imagine his reaction. 

Omg when JC comes back. Best. Part. Ever.!! lol it’ll be your favorite part of all comedic part in this series. 

• LOL 1

8 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Omg when JC comes back. Best. Part. Ever.!! lol it’ll be your favorite part of all comedic part in this series. 

I’m already dying of anticipation. Does he get really really jealous? 

Im on episode 34 and he can’t go back in mortal realm atm due to thunder Lord. But his reaction ahhhhh

9 minutes ago, zijinini said:

See the green sour berry on the table? It shows that LX is already pregnant at this time. 

71236471_2397323480585195_72014856665201

good eyes! I didn't even pay attention to that the first time. 

she probably was pregnant but didnt know herself just yet~ she probably would have told him when she thought he locked himself away or when she met him one last time before he trapped himself in that demon realm 

8 minutes ago, NEVERending said:

Im on episode 34 and he can’t go back in mortal realm atm due to thunder Lord. But his reaction ahhhhh

Lol he’s so petty and shameless!!!

1 minute ago, Winterfairy said:

Lol he’s so petty and shameless!!!

Shoot? Ah damn just tell me which episode so I don’t torture myself anymore 

1 hour ago, NEVERending said:

Yes he did jealous 

• Awesome 1

4 hours ago, NEVERending said:

Lmao. Typical JC. How long does he carry on with being her fiancé before she figures out he’s lying?

Several episodes into the mortal arc when they are couple - it will be funny . I don’t want to spoil for you but there is a kissing scene involved.

3 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@NEVERending

He never shows up but he is mentioned a few times in conversation and is playboy after all so good thing she did not end up with the real song guy.

1 hour ago, NEVERending said:

Shoot? Ah damn just tell me which episode so I don’t torture myself anymore 

Ep 38-39 -40  I think. jC return in ep 38 to mortal arc. Mortal arc lasts until ep 49. 

21 minutes ago, loyaltvbviewer said:

He never shows up but he is mentioned a few times in conversation and is playboy after all so good thing she did not end up with the real song guy.

He couldn't tell her because that might affect her destined  to face 3 misfortune in order to reincarnate as ling xi again

This makes me want to watch the whole drama all over again. Every bit and piece of it. Warning, may be spoilers for those watching on Viki.