[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

23 minutes ago, NEVERending said:

Ahh that’s such a relief.

im on episode 33 and had ff all JX and LX scenes lmao. Just waiting for JC To come back to the mortal realm and see that a man has taken over. 

Cant imagine his reaction. 

Omg when JC comes back. Best. Part. Ever.!! lol it’ll be your favorite part of all comedic part in this series. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Omg when JC comes back. Best. Part. Ever.!! lol it’ll be your favorite part of all comedic part in this series. 

I’m already dying of anticipation. Does he get really really jealous? 

Im on episode 34 and he can’t go back in mortal realm atm due to thunder Lord. But his reaction ahhhhh

9 minutes ago, zijinini said:

See the green sour berry on the table? It shows that LX is already pregnant at this time. 

71236471_2397323480585195_72014856665201

good eyes! I didn't even pay attention to that the first time. 

she probably was pregnant but didnt know herself just yet~ she probably would have told him when she thought he locked himself away or when she met him one last time before he trapped himself in that demon realm 

1 hour ago, NEVERending said:

I’m already dying of anticipation. Does he get really really jealous? 

Im on episode 34 and he can’t go back in mortal realm atm due to thunder Lord. But his reaction ahhhhh

Yes he did jealous 

3 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@NEVERending

I'm confused myself who really is Ah Li's mortal fiance? Don't remember 'cause I finished watching this a month ago but did he ever reveal himself? They just kept sayin' he's absent a lot from martial arts training whatever LoL.  

If I remember correctly, about 10 ep. but I could be wrong so:phew: Ah Li made the assumption on her own & 'cause she was so insistent on it, Jiu Chen played along~;) Though I wished he told her the truth but I guess it's too complicated?  

Her time as a mortal are the best parts of this drama at least for me. Very poignant & heart wrenching. Ni Ni was so good in portraying her struggles.. I also loved how the 2 immortals fought over her in the mortal realm ha ha! 

He never shows up but he is mentioned a few times in conversation and is playboy after all so good thing she did not end up with the real song guy.

21 minutes ago, loyaltvbviewer said:

He never shows up but he is mentioned a few times in conversation and is playboy after all so good thing she did not end up with the real song guy.

He couldn't tell her because that might affect her destined  to face 3 misfortune in order to reincarnate as ling xi again

@NEVERending

Even in mortal realm, Ah Mo is super popular!:lol: Like her foster dad in heavenly realm said, she's young & pretty. That lady who works at the pharmacy where she helped Ah Mo get her job was way too nosy<_< She tried  matchmaking Ah Mo with a teacher/scholar?? But of course Jing Xiu took care of that ha-ha. 

No Jiu Chen only marries Ling Xi when she turns back to an immortal. Although he sort of proposed to her in the mortal realm when she got her hearing back. I found it hilarious that the lady from the pharmacy thought it was the physician's medical genius that gave Ling Xi & Jing Xiu's sight, hearing back:w00t: Ling Xi doesn't fall for Jing Xiu (pity 'cause he's not bad just greedy & ambitious LoL?) She rejects many of his advances. But I like that Jing Xiu never really cross the line with her, like he gave her space & for the most part respected her wishes.

Yea I was like crying out loud, "Jiu Chen ah~ hurry back, your woman is about to be stolen!". I actually liked the scenes between Jing Xiu/Ah Mo :D 

1 hour ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@NEVERending

Even in mortal realm, Ah Mo is super popular!:lol: Like her foster dad in heavenly realm said, she's young & pretty. That lady who works at the pharmacy where she helped Ah Mo get her job was way too nosy<_< She tried  matchmaking Ah Mo with a teacher/scholar?? But of course Jing Xiu took care of that ha-ha. 

No Jiu Chen only marries Ling Xi when she turns back to an immortal. Although he sort of proposed to her in the mortal realm when she got her hearing back. I found it hilarious that the lady from the pharmacy thought it was the physician's medical genius that gave Ling Xi & Jing Xiu's sight, hearing back:w00t: Ling Xi doesn't fall for Jing Xiu (pity 'cause he's not bad just greedy & ambitious LoL?) She rejects many of his advances. But I like that Jing Xiu never really cross the line with her, like he gave her space & for the most part respected her wishes.

Yea I was like crying out loud, "Jiu Chen ah~ hurry back, your woman is about to be stolen!". I actually liked the scenes between Jing Xiu/Ah Mo :D 

Ahh okay cool. I’ve read that he returns episode 38-40. That’s 7 episodes without him. At least tell  me they have more scenes  together through 41-49 in the mortal realm 

@Winterfairy

AWw~all the more reason why I should vouch for Jing Xiu!:lol: He just seem so pitiful...:(  He was after all real sweet to Ah Mo/Ling Xi, because she was the only one who ever showed him compassion but he got blinded by vengeance-_- Oh I wished he kept his hair ha ha!:D 

I really wished 13 got to see the God of Fate/Destiny cross dress in the mortal realm to help Ah Mo, 13 would've enjoyed that very much;) 

@NEVERending

Y'know if you place these immortals in our modern times, Jiu Chen is like the wealthy heir to a large conglomerate while Ling Xi is the ordinary girl-next-door:w00t: I like to think of Jiu Chen's absence as taking care of business before handling his personal one (Ling Xi) LoL. They do have some sweet moments but I felt most of it was spent on keeping the Demon Lord in check:rolleyes:

Ling Xi looked even prettier when she assume the throne for her tribe. The styling for genres like this baffle me 'cause it just seem so troublesome to have all that extra fabric AND hair flowing while they fly/battle LoL. 

Archived