[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

1 hour ago, Mikina said:

Yup, that's what I thought in the beginning. And I believe many had thought the same. Really... we have to blame the first release trailer for this thought I think. I ALMOST didn't want to watch Love and Destiny. Thank God I didn't do it! And yeah, Ni Ni and Chang Chen's chemistry as Ling Xi and Jiu Chen is off the chart! :love: Their acting are superb and really2 want to see them to work together again :lol:

Me too!  I hope they will work together again in the new drama 

Every stages the characters they portrayed In Love and destiny  really deep impression in our hearts

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Mikina said:

Their acting are superb and really2 want to see them to work together again :lol:

11 hours ago, LeeN said:

Every stages the characters they portrayed In Love and destiny  really deep impression in our hearts

Guys, have you seen Savage? If you’re yearning to see them together ... :)

5 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

It’ll be great if Netflix get license by the time Viki finished subbing. Then we’ll never get off this love train lol.

It takes a while for me to get over. And even if i’m over a certain drama, i still watch it for like 4-5 times a year. This drama will always be on repeat.

6 hours ago, fivebowls said:

I don’t have Netflix right now but would get it for LAD. Who wouldn’t want to see JC and LX at 4K resolution?  I think VIP members of Iqiyi (the Chinese platform showing LAD) can see it at 4K.

Watching them in 4K resolution will be different. To see it in a clearer view, from their pores, to the slight expressions, and to the beautiful landscapes that they created whether CGI or not. Really hoping Netflix will pick this up.

sunkissedluna Guys have you seen Savage? If you’re yearning to see them together ... :)

I watched already. I just CAn say cool and excited the entire story

The characters setting LAD is more interesting for they both

1 hour ago, sunkissedluna said:

Guys, have you seen Savage? If you’re yearning to see them together ... :)

I have watched Savage. And imo their character in Savage are quite similiar with Jiu Chen and Ling Xi 's character. You will know what I mean if you have watched the movie too :)

I do want to see Ni Ni and Chang Chen in another project, if it possible. They don't have to be a couple, for example they can be sibling. Ni Ni calls Chang Chen as Chen Ge - Ge Ge is a way to call an older man or brother. I think they will have a great chemistry also if they act as a sibling. Well... my point is, I just want to see them again in the same screen :smile:

2 hours ago, Mikina said:

I have watched Savage. And imo their character in Savage are quite similiar with Jiu Chen and Ling Xi 's character. You will know what I mean if you have watched the movie too :)

I do want to see Ni Ni and Chang Chen in another project, if it possible. They don't have to be a couple, for example they can be sibling. Ni Ni calls Chang Chen as Chen Ge - Ge Ge is a way to call an older man or brother. I think they will have a great chemistry also if they act as a sibling. Well... my point is, I just want to see them again in the same screen :smile:

I’ve seen Savage also and i hate it that he has so much self control there and in here. :D:)

I will always prefer them to be lovers but being sibling is alright. I’ve seen a few BTS videos of this drama and i reckon a romance-comedy drama or movie is good, both of them are funny IRL.

6 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

but will it happen ...  thats the biggest question..!!! this drama does not seem to go off my mind...

I think it will. With Viki they lose license for awhile then got it again I think Netflix will too. Also TMOPB is on there so may be associated show will get approve too.

Beside if we send them about 90 request (same 3 titles for 30 times lol) a day for 1 month they’ll probably think about it lol.

3 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

In the mortal arc A’Mo say that she want to raise hens and chicks for eggs and meat. Between JC and A’Mo who will kill those hens for meat?

A mo kinds of great appetite lady. Wait a minute  Oh I forget about wuwan the king of glutton :joy:

Killing hens part pass the baton for Jc  it's just a piece of cake for god of war to take care of this matter hahaha :joy:

4 hours ago, LeeN said:

A mo kinds of great appetite lady. Wait a minute  Oh I forget about wuwan the king of glutton :joy:

Killing hens part pass the baton for Jc  it's just a piece of cake for god of war to take care of this matter hahaha :joy:

It's so wrong though, LX is a bird and she likes to eat her own kind. Lol. 

@LeeN it must be JC too, lol A’ Mo too kind she might back out last minute. But imagine JC killing chicken. Since he can’t use magic he might have to use his martial art skill to catch the chicken. Instead of sword he’s using a butcher’s knife lol

For the noodle part she might pretend that it’s good, all he did was boil it with a bit of salt lol. It might be a very bland bowl of noodle.

Archived