[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BaiZiHua said:

Here's a vid of Jiu Chen and his child rehearsing lines and being cute together.

Jiu Chen and his child BTS (Press the volume button to hear them taking):wub:

Actually, this is my fav scene in the entire drama. The part where she asks who he was and he said he was her father and kinda laughed. That part was so touching to me because his voice sounded so warm.

why would you do this?! now I want a whole episode of just JC, LX and Nian'er together :bawling:

so cute when they were tapping each other's noses! 

Spoiler

Finally i got understand what YT talk with JC at purifying pool episode 34

YT : Shen zhun, i have made a mistake. I have been punished. Can you forgive me?

JC : Have you learned from your mistake?

YT: Yes, i know thats it my fault. I shoudn't kept letter from my brother hidden. I shoudn't have kept it myself and put you in trouble. I shoudn't have attempted to destroy battle report just hide the truth.

YT : Shen Zhun, please forgive me. I dont want to be a general anymore. I also dont want try to fix Yuan Family reputation anymore. I dont want anything. I just want stand by your side and watch you conduct military practice. I dont ask for a special place in your heart. I'm willing to be your shadow. Please let me stay by your side. Please let me make up my mistake. Its okay?

YT : Shen Zhun, my family has been following you thousand years. Many disciples from my family sacrificed for you. I have been taught by you since young. I dont believe that you dont love me at all.

YT: Shen Zhun. Shen Zhun.. Since you are not going give me any hope, why you here waiting me?

JC: I was just passing by. I recalled Ling Xi's pain when you pushed her into the pond. I was trying to hold down the desire to push you into the pond.

Zhong Hao meet Demon King.

ZH : Lord why did you summon me?

DK : Do you have news about that child?

ZH : No, i think she in mortal world. I'll look her urgently.

DK : Are you really looking for her? You must have been deceived by the scent in Tianxi Palace and have completly forgotten about you mission

ZH : Lord, i will never forget about your order.

DK : You better keep it in mind. The night of blood moon is approaching. The gate of Fulingyuan will be opened. I'll be there to welcome our Demon Tribe troop.

ZH: Understood.

DK : 50.000 years are more enough.

1 hour ago, BaiZiHua said:

Here's a vid of Jiu Chen and his child rehearsing lines and being cute together.

Jiu Chen and his child BTS (Press the volume button to hear them taking):wub:

Actually, this is my fav scene in the entire drama. The part where she asks who he was and he said he was her father and kinda laughed. That part was so touching to me because his voice sounded so warm.

(Spoiler Warning!!) Love & Destiny Ending EP 60 (my fav part)

oKckvSj.jpg
Cheng Chan CF Hands He looks so nice in this CF.

Wu Wan at the background of the mother-daughter conversation is so cute. 

21 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

Sidetrack a bit...suddenly it just hit me... Once u get in fulingyan...u cant get out...which is why it is such a big deal when jiuchen jump in...etc etc etc...

Then.....how did lingxi got out?? Did they cover that?or did i miss it? 

I was thinking either JC master came and bring her out since before Jc left, he told his master to look after her. Or since the demon door was sealed shut, you can go in and out as the dark clouds all are gone with it. They should extend 2 more episodes to sum up every thing and give us some thing more to hold on to. 

1 hour ago, Galaxy Gugu said:

I was thinking either JC master came and bring her out since before Jc left, he told his master to look after her. Or since the demon door was sealed shut, you can go in and out as the dark clouds all are gone with it. They should extend 2 more episodes to sum up every thing and give us some thing more to hold on to. 

Right????!!!!

I really hate all this loopholes...it is a good story frm beginning till...the last episode..when they could have explain more. If they dont have enuf screentime...they shuld just cut scenes of that fox brother n that mushroom fairy...a total redundant. 

18 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

Right????!!!!

I really hate all this loopholes...it is a good story frm beginning till...the last episode..when they could have explain more. If they dont have enuf screentime...they shuld just cut scenes of that fox brother n that mushroom fairy...a total redundant. 

Totally agrees!!! I want to see Shi San and Si Ming or at least Si Ming chasing after Shi San like crazy. I see his clothing changed at the end. Means he reach another level higher in the immortal ranking. 

This is totally random... but what do you think of this idea:

I love the chemistry between Chang Chen and Nini.

It's so natural and believable.

I'm just thinking out loud (it's probably a very silly idea), but if they collaborated again, it would be great to see them do a tv series/movie that is based in the modern times. I thought of two movies that may fit the bill of their chemistry:

1. Based loosely on the hollywood movie "How to lose a guy in 10 days"

Where the male lead vigorously pursues the female lead under false pretenses so to advance his career. And the female lead vigorously rebuffs him in order to advance her career... only for them both to fall madly in love with each other in the process.

2. "Mr & Mrs Smith"

Two hotshot assassins fall in love with each other (without knowing the other's true identity), only to marry and discover the truth a few years down the track.

2 hours ago, Galaxy Gugu said:

They should! Also did JC kill JX because we saw that he’s got stab. If JC got out and JX is not dead then JX could get out too.

43 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

They should! Also did JC kill JX because we saw that he’s got stab. If JC got out and JX is not dead then JX could get out too.

Most likely fight to the death of JX behind the seal door. JX has no more hope whereas JC have LX to go back to. Thus he must have tried his very best to go back to her. I remember an epi he promised her that so long he is alive, he will always go back to her. 

1 hour ago, Kittles said:

I'm just thinking out loud (it's probably a very silly idea), but if they collaborated again, it would be great to see them do a tv series/movie that is based in the modern times. I thought of two movies that may fit the bill of their chemistry:

Where the male lead vigorously pursues the female lead under false pretenses so to advance his career. And the female lead vigorously rebuffs him in order to advance her career... only for them both to fall madly in love with each other in the process.

2. "Mr & Mrs Smith"

Two hotshot assassins fall in love with each other (without knowing the other's true identity), only to marry and discover the truth a few years down the track.

you can check this out :D someone made a nice edit for them in modern times 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av64647278/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.4

2 hours ago, Kittles said:

2. "Mr & Mrs Smith"

I really like the idea of Mr & Mrs Smith Chinese remake. 

People are pitching for Brotherhood of Blade 3 with the 2 of them, someone even created a photoshopped poster for it.

Audiences in China are totally in love with the 2 of them just like we are.  My gosh, there’re so many fanmade vids in Bilibili.

1 hour ago, Galaxy Gugu said:

Most likely fight to the death of JX behind the seal door. JX has no more hope whereas JC have LX to go back to. Thus he must have tried his very best to go back to her. I remember an epi he promised her that so long he is alive, he will always go back to her. 

From JC conversation with YT, the longer a person stays around the demon door, it'll strip away the "pure" spirit and eventually they just become the black cloud thing.  I don't think JX is going to survive considering that he gave in to the darkness. 

Anyone notice that JC used “美人计Mei Ren Ji” honey trap to get info from YT by lifting her chin. :lol:

1 hour ago, blueclueblue said:

I really like the idea of Mr & Mrs Smith Chinese remake

People are pitching for Brotherhood of Blade 3 with the 2 of them, someone even created a photoshopped poster for it.

Audiences in China are totally in love with the 2 of them just like we are.  My gosh, there’re so many fanmade vids in Bilibili.

and @Kittles - I hope the Chinese people pitch this to them - they would really suit those characters :D:D and we'll get such hot scenes :w00t:

here's a video of L&D wrap-up:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av64154815/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.3

28 minutes ago, blueclueblue said:

From JC conversation with YT, the longer a person stays around the demon door, it'll strip away the "pure" spirit and eventually they just become the black cloud thing.  I don't think JX is going to survive considering that he gave in to the darkness. 

Anyone notice that JC used “美人计Mei Ren Ji” honey trap to get info from YT by lifting her chin. :lol:

hahaha - I fast-forwarded that part since I can't understand without subs :joy:

Bilibili is treasure trove!

more awesome video edits:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av62115138?from=search&seid=12594104633647777045

not sure if this interview was posted before: @blueclueblue translation please! :D 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av62289021?from=search&seid=5578137939448663466

1 hour ago, shimshimae said:

hahaha - I fast-forwarded that part since I can't understand without subs :joy:

Bilibili is treasure trove!

more awesome video edits:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av62115138?from=search&seid=12594104633647777045

not sure if this interview was posted before: @blueclueblue translation please! :D 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av62289021?from=search&seid=5578137939448663466

I cant find any interview of Chang Chen about L&D! Iqiui has a lot of stuff but in my country i cant watch anything, due to restrictions of iqiui

2 hours ago, blueclueblue said:

Really?? I didnt get that part without subs. My chinese is poor. 

Archived