[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

7 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Yeap, JC's role was written literally on Chang Chen. 

As for Ni Ni, i dont know if the production team had some other actresses in mind, but since Snowstorm movie came out (where Chang Chen asked for Ni Ni to participate), probably they saw that his couple was a treasure pot and it was kind of inevitable to have her as first option female lead

I wonder if Chang Chen is the one to ask NiNi to participate or recommended her in this drama because he ask her to participate in the other drama with him.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

I wonder if Chang Chen is the one to ask NiNi to participate or recommended her in this drama because he ask her to participate in the other drama with him.

Either him, or his manager/company interfered if that was the case.

Sure thing is, that companies dont leave that easily, a treasure -pot couple! That's why we should hope for another -maybe contemporary- drama or movie with them as leaders

5 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Either him, or his manager/company interfered if that was the case.

Sure thing is, that companies dont leave that easily, a treasure -pot couple! That's why we should hope for another -maybe contemporary- drama or movie with them as leaders

Hopefully they’ll do a fan service and just made 20mins epilogue like they did with Goodbye my Princess (haven’t watch that drama) I heard because of high demand they film an extra scene.

4 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Hopefully they’ll do a fan service and just made 20mins epilogue like they did with Goodbye my Princess (haven’t watch that drama) I heard because of high demand they film an extra scene.

Anything can happen! Let's just hope and wait!

:relaxed:

30 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Yeap, JC's role was written literally on Chang Chen. 

As for Ni Ni, i dont know if the production team had some other actresses in mind, but since Snowstorm movie came out (where Chang Chen asked for Ni Ni to participate), probably they saw that his couple was a treasure pot and it was kind of inevitable to have her as first option female lead

You mean Savage movie? Wow, I don't know that Chang Chen asked for Ni Ni to participate in the movie. He sure has good eyes on picking good actress to work in the same project.

10 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Let's hope that the production team will hear our prayer on this. 

57 minutes ago, Mikina said:

Btw, I read that Jiu Chen is made for Chang Chen. So basically, there is no other actor who will play Jiu Chen. But how about Ling Xi? Does anybody know whether Ni Ni was the first actress to be offered for the role or was there anyone else? Did Ni Ni the only person to be casted for Ling Xi's role? Can someone help me on this?

Yes the producer said that Ni Ni was their first option. She said since there are way too many layers of subtle emotions for the role of Ling Xi she think that with all the young Chinese actress out there NN was the only one that can handle it. After they spent almost 1 year to finally got CC,  they then went straight to talk to NN. Knowing that CC is the ML and the director and production team NN quickly accept the role. NN said the main reason for that is that she always wanted to learn acting from CC. 

14 minutes ago, zijinini said:

Yes the producer said that Ni Ni was their first option. She said since there are way too many layers of subtle emotion for the role of Ling Xi she think that with all the young Chinese actress out there NN was the only one that can handle it. After they spent almost 1 year to finally got CC,  they then went straight to talk to NN. Knowing that CC is the ML and the director and production team NN quickly accept the role. NN said the main reason for that is that she always wanted to learn acting from CC. 

@zijinini Thanks for the information! Ni Ni has exucted Ling Xi's role briliantly and the production team did a good job on casting her for the role. I guess Ni Ni didn't learn enough acting when she shot Savage movie with Chang Chen, they did the movie first before shooting the drama if I'm not wrong. 

7 minutes ago, Mikina said:

@zijinini Thanks for the information! Ni Ni has exucted Ling Xi's role briliantly and the production team did a good job on casting her for the role. I guess Ni Ni didn't learn enough acting when she shot Savage movie with Chang Chen, they did the movie first before shooting the drama if I'm not wrong. 

Yes they did the movie first.

NN said she's very happy and grateful that she could have this oppotunity to learn from CC for such a long period of time.

2 hours ago, zijinini said:

Yes they did the movie first.

NN said she's very happy and grateful that she could have this oppotunity to learn from CC for such a long period of time.

Not to mention that Ni Ni is such fan of Chang Chen way before they made Savage and this series together. 

Some info about Ni Ni
1, Ni Ni lives a simple life.  Her clothes and bags are all normal brand not luxury. The big bag of hers is 3000RMB(400USD)
2, She lives in Beijing most of the time but she doesn't have a house there. She co-rent an apartment with a female friend (her college classmate). She bought a house for her parents in Nanjing which is her hometown.
3, She doesn't drive. She has no driver's license. She never hires a driver. Whenever she goes somewhere she calls a cab.
4, She is very good at swimming. She was China's National Athlete of Second Grade in swimming.
5, She was the champion of International Style of Ballroom Dancing of Jiangsu Province
6, CC is her idol she admires him for a long time. The picture below was the first time she met him. She went over to him and asked him if she could have an oppotunity to cooperate with him in a film or drama. 

p13137402.jpg

58 minutes ago, zijinini said:

6, CC is her idol she admires him for a long time. The picture below was the first time she met him. She went over to him and asked him if she could have an oppotunity to cooperate with him in a film or drama. 

p13137402.jpg

this was in 2015, and so they did, he recommended her for the role in Savage and the rest is history

among the young popular actress group I think she’s the most natural in acting, just depends on her future choices in films she has the talent to wow people with her performances 

having people like CC in her network is not bad at all 

8.2 douban if anyone is interested

39 minutes ago, xunxine said:

this was in 2015, and so they did, he recommended her for the role in Savage and the rest is history

among the young popular actress group I think she’s the most natural in acting, just depends on her future choices in films she has the talent to wow people with her performances 

having people like CC in her network is not bad at all 

8.2 douban if anyone is interested

Crazy how it get to 8.2 at this point.  I thought untamed is going to get to 8.2 too but it's still at 8.1.  Untamed have more viewers and at one point both series went up in the rating almost at the same time. 

1 hour ago, zijinini said:

Some info about Ni Ni
1, Ni Ni lives a simple life.  Her clothes and bags are all normal brand not luxury. The big bag of hers is 3000RMB(400USD)
2, She lives in Beijing most of the time but she doesn't have a house there. She co-rent an apartment with a female friend (her college classmate). She bought a house for her parents in Nanjing which is her hometown.
3, She doesn't drive. She has no driver's license. She never hires a driver. Whenever she goes somewhere she calls a cab.
4, She is very good at swimming. She was China's National Athlete of Second Grade in swimming.
5, She was the champion of International Style of Ballroom Dancing of Jiangsu Province

p13137402.jpg

Thank for sharing.  I have heard of Ni Ni but her earlier works didn't impress me.  I think her magazine photo left a greater impression on me than the one movie I watched of her.  There’s nothing particular special about that movie and I forgot about it after I finished.   Ni Ni acting in the mortal arc left a great impression on me, especially the one scene with the salt.  I was brawling. 

Is it me or Ni Ni is very blunt in her interview with Eddie Peng, I think she said he's old and was a little critical of his acting?  LOL

https://cfen.si/2018/11/21/ni-ni-is-stunning-in-harper-bazaars-highly-stylised-wuxia-photoshoot/

oh god the subs are coming to an end in 2 days and I'm kinda hyperventilating a little bit. 

and since I have been a bit busy, I didn't check out any the forum, sooo much to catch up on! 

what am I gonna do with myself now.

also, I really recommend "suddenly seventeen", a movie NiNi stars in. its subbed soon youtube. 

its noting special but a really nice easy watch. she makes you laugh and cry with her too. 

she's very good, the story is about discovering and being confident in yourself and be who you are instead of being who you are with a man. loved it. 

2 hours ago, zijinini said:

Some info about Ni Ni

p13137402.jpg

"She went over to him and asked him if she could have an opportunity to cooperate with him in a film or drama."

That could be easily one of the reasons they picked her for LX's role! Both shameless and bold!

And yes, even if we didnt know that she admired CC long time ago, we could see that she was fangirling him backstage 

:joy:

She's such a cutie shameless creature!

(in a common interview of both of them-i think it was for Savage film- she said she will take motorcycle driving lessons and he said he has much free time to ride together)

25 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

What is it? I cant open it!

Does anyone know why in Douban they're saying that 8.2 is going to drop a bit tomorrow and rise again?

What's going on?

Not sure.  The actual score is 8.156. 8.155 is a rating of 8.1.  Someone said that it’s normal for the rating to drop by 0.02 during the day.

Someone has been tracking the scores. 

https://www.douban.com/group/topic/146885368/

Archived