[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

7 hours ago, Pmyonly said:

Sadly no subs.I am watching it raw and heard Viki did got the rights but Croton media cancelled it(I am not sure and if it's true then I don't get it why did they do this SMH!).On YouTube I saw one person said she/he submitted the subs but Croton didn't accepted it. I just hope after the broadcast ends they will provide the subs of all episodes.

I'm willing to wait for the subtitles. I hope it gets released soonest one way or another. The story is really good.

worth the wait. So i guess, in the meantime, I'll watch other dramas until I get the subs.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your not suppose to post direct links here, but Croton Mega is allowing subbing for series on its youtube channel.  The subbing is just very slow, it's only subbed up to episode 10 or so now. Look for and make sure the caption button is on to get the Eng subs.

I mostly lurk and haven't login in months.  Can anyone remind me where to find the option to change your post signature.  I am clicking on the account and profile options, but I am still not seeing it.

Based on next week trailer. Please excused me as this is based on my limited understanding of the language.

Looks like Ling Xi/MoMo got hurt. I liked the nickname. So modern.

Jiu Chen improvised Ling Xi's story of a Mid autumn festival from a kiss on the forehead to a full kiss. Naughty ... God of War.

Jiu Chen making a meal without using magic. Messy but thumbs up for effort. Our couple is in a couple look in this scene.

Ling Xi/MoMo asked when did Jiu Chen liked her and he said from way before. Ling Xi/MoMo said she cannot remember but Jiu Chen said it is fine because he can. Awww ...

Jiu Chen introduced himself and is no longer being thought of as Mr Song. Ling Xi/MoMo questioned about his background and she got silenced by a kiss. Our God of War got some moves.

Jiu Chen meets mortal father in law. He inquired about Jiu Chen and he brought out his "wealth". So cute that Mr Lin asked Jiu Chen to call him Uncle. Our God of War who is thousands of years old asked him to call him by his name.

Jing Xiu confronted Jiu Chen. Probably brought up the fact that Jiu Chen "killed" Ling Xi/MoMo in her previous form. Ling Xi/MoMo coughed up blood. Jiu Chen told her that she will eventually understand his actions.

Jiu Chen questioned Yuan Tong's action. I believe she accused Qing Yao of poisoning her. It is because she is evil herself, she believes other people action will be the same one she takes. Qing Yao is a doctor and she has her own principle. Just like doctors you have to save all lives regardless whether they are good of bad.

Yuan Tong is being pitiful demanding why Jiu Chen never placed her in his heart.

Yuan Tong punished Ling Xi/MoMo in front of Demon King with God of Thunder. Jiu Chen to the rescue but he looked really weak. Ling Xi/MoMo asked if she dies, Ling Xi can return. Jiu Chen told her that she is actually is Ling Xi.

Ling Xi returned in glory standing in front of Heavenly Emperor. Yuan Tong kneeling next to her looking defeated. At least for now. I think Ling Xi's return, she is now raised to the highest rank. Shang Shen.

Happy reunion. The dense God of Thunder was asked to move out of the way for the lovebirds. Ling Xi told Jiu Chen that she has returned.

When will I catch up? omg.

Ep 19

Spoiler

Qing Yao tells Jiu Chen yet again he needs to be careful, and thanks him for taking care of Ling Xi. Yun Feng is about to question Ling Xi but is deflected by Qing Yao's compliments. She goes back to the Peach Forest and tells Le Bo that Jiu Chen intends to seclude her away at Congji Yuan, but she's worried that they will still come for her, and suggests they send Ling Xi far from the immortals. Le Bo seems to come to a decision.

Cheng Yan is still tied to the tree. The little Hua Liao pours water on his feet for when he gets thirsty, since that's how she stays hydrated. He tries to make her let him loose but she runs away. Qing Yao releases him and tells him to take care of Le Bo. Instead of doing that, he runs off to yell at Ling Xi.

Cheng Yan: You're a woman. I mean you're a female bird! You should be more demure and let him take the initiative.

Ling Xi smiling shyly: He's already taken lots of initiative...

He tells her Jiu Chen is way too old for her and their statures are too far apart.

Ling Xi: What, you think I'm not good enough for him? That's fine, since nobody in the six realms, in heaven or on earth is good enough for him.

Yun Feng and Shisan and binge drinking at Si Ming's palace. Shisan mourns that Jiu Chen chased her out of Fuyun Dian and left only Ling Xi there.

Si Ming: Did you do something wrong to make him angry?

Shisan: No! He's putting his woman before brotherhood! Now he has a woman he's forgotten his brothers-in-arms.

Yun Feng: That's right!

She gets pissed all over again when has to explain that Hua Yan got requests from all over, but nobody wanted her. Yun Feng offers her a position in the army and she says no.

Shisan: That Yuan Tong is about to become a butch-lady! I'm a woman!

Yun Feng: That's right...

Si Ming has the funniest look on his face.

At this point she says she'll just have to stay at Si Ming's, and the look on Yun Feng's face is even funnier. Si Ming says he'll go reason with Jiu Chen right away, but she yells that he doesn't like her. Yun Feng leaves them after congratulating them and wishing Si Ming good luck.

Yun Feng bumps into Qing Yao and helps her fish, resulting in a rescue-damsel-from-falling moment. He apologizes to her again for her husband's death, kneeling and making a sincere and heartfelt apology. Qing Yao appears to accept it, and floats away like the immortal she is.

While Qing Yao is at work, she hears gossip about how hard Yun Feng has changed and is working extra hard lately. He's coming back from yet another monster-hunt, with stings and bruises all over, when she sees him. He tries to tell her something but she just says "I know." And smiles as she walks away. She has to treat Si Ming's bruises, and huffs a laugh again when he admits that Shisan smacked him with her spear when she was drunk. She's about to treat him when she pauses and picks up an extra bottle. She puts a powder on Si Ming and starts giving him acupuncture. He starts itching when she says "Oops, I used the wrong medication, I put bee venom on you." "What?" (lolol) She gives him a bottle of bee anti-venom and tells him to take it with him. When he says he doesn't need that much she slips and says,

"You could give it to others to use."

Si Ming: Other people?

Qing Yao: Or you can use it again if it happens next time.

Si Ming: Next time?? I think that won't be necessary.

He thanks her and leaves, bumping into Yun Feng asking if there are other monsters to defeat. Si Ming asks why he has red spots all over, and when he learns it's from bee venom, he gets it, and gives him Qing Yao's anti-venom.

Si Ming: Here, take this, and keep fighting your monsters. I hear there's a fierce sea monster troubling the fisher-folk, just waiting for you to save them. Go on, go!

Yun Feng: Why are you pushing me? Just use your words!

Si Ming: Oh I just didn't want to interfere with your big plans. Don't forget to go see Qing Yao when you get hurt!

Ling Xi and Jiu Chen admire the full moon on the Moon Festival night. She offers some moon cakes, he takes a bite, and it sounds like pebbles. He slices them into smaller pieces and they are surprisingly better. She tells him there's a tradition in the Peach Forest where family members kiss each other on the forehead and make a wish for them. She tries to drop the subject when he kisses her on the forehead and says "Peace. Joy."

Ling Xi wonders if he just confessed to her when he comes by and tells her he's going to the palace for the verdict on the investigation. She kisses him on the cheek before he leaves. Pu Hua reports that the investigation has confirmed that the guards were killed by Hei Chi's demon sword, and that he plotted to release the Tuntian beast. Ling Xi is free to go.

While Ling Xi is waiting at home, she gets abducted by Qin Yuan. Jiu Chen gets home and does a super quick search by splitting himself, finding no sign of her. He runs to the palace gates and learns that Qin Yuan has been by. Mean while Yu Li visits and wanders all around Fuyun Dian (presumptuous chit) and finds the lamp she gave Jiu Chen emanating demonic essence. She takes it with her and bumps into Yuan Tong, who causes her to drop the container and discover the lamp and where it came from.

Jiu Chen goes to the demonic seal where the Demon Lord's head is projected outside the portal. Yuan Zheng's face shows up instead, calling his name.

Ep 20

Spoiler

Yuan Zheng and the demon lord alternate, trying to cause Jiu Chen to doubt himself, saying that he now has desires, and will be corrupted sooner or later. Jiu Chen stands firm.

Yuan Tong brings the lamp to the palace as evidence that Ling Xi is demonic. She asks for permission to be part of the hunt. Tian Lei and company arrive at You Dou Mountain, asking Jiu Chen where Ling Xi is. He glances at Yuan Tong and leaves without a word, and the others guess that he is also looking for Ling Xi. Ling Xi is knocked off a cliff fighting with Qin Yuan, but Jiu Chen saves her in time.

She wakes up in the Peach Forest and finds Le Bo playing with Wuwan. He tells her that everyone now knows that her body contains demonic essence. The only reason it wasn't discovered sooner was because Jiu Chen covered it up, but he can't do it forever.

Ling Xi: Dad, what are you talking about? How could I have demonic essence? Did you forget? Immortal Pu Hua already tested me.

Le Bo: If Jiu Chen hadn't pulled a fast one, do you think that Pu Hua could have missed it?

Ling Xi: Dad, are you drunk?

Le Bo: I'm very sober! Once they find out he was protecting you, how do you think he'll be able to stand up in the heavenly courts? As the war god of the heavenly tribes, do you think he should stand against all of them for your sake? Stop clinging to him. You'll only harm him this way. Just stay in the Peach Forest.

Zhong Hao arrives in the Peach Forest, fights and kills Le Bo, and Ling Xi screams.

Then we find out that she's dreaming, black essence emanating from her, her face showing her distress. The dream continues, with Cheng Yan blaming her for Le Bo's death before he gets killed by another demon.

We see that Ling Xi is actually kneeling at trial, with Pu Hua causing her nightmare and everyone witnessing the darkness radiating off her. Jiu Chen secretly casts a spell, causing the stone in her eternity knot to glow and she wakes, the mark behind her ear glowing and startling everyone, including Jiu Chen.

She's in tears, saying it's not true.

Tian Lei: God of War, what else do you have to say?

Jiu Chen is forced to walk away. He walks all the way home and into his rooms before he spits out blood that he has been holding in, sweet memories of Ling Xi flooding his mind.

Pu Hua reports that not only does Ling Xi have a shred of the demon lord's essence in her, she also shows a demonic stamp unique to the demon lord. Should any of the demonic tribe remnants capture her, they could easily release the demon lord. Tian Lei implies that Ling Xi passed the first examination with someone's help, casting suspicion on Jiu Chen. Tianjun commands Pu Hua to check if there are any demons lurking about the palace, and to find out why Ling Xi bears the demonic essence and stamp. He commands Kai Sheng and Zi Guang to seal You Dou Mountain and check on the movements of the demon tribes and kill them if they are found. He gives Yuan Tong a promotion and gives her a job in the heavenly palace. Ling Xi will be held until they figure out what is going on and have another discussion.

Zi Guang and Fang Sheng rub salt in Kai Yang's and Han Zhang's faces before leaving. Kai Yang asks why Yuan Tong couldn't have reported the matter to Jiu Chen instead of going directly to the heavenly monarch, and she responds that it was urgent and Jiu Chen wasn't around, so she was just doing her job. They wonder at how much she has changed.

Yuan Tong spies resentfully on Ling Xi while she kneels in imprisonment. 

The investigation is complete and Tianjun begins the debate by stating that this is a unique situation. Tian Lei of course declares that she should be executed, and Yun Feng objects. Tian Lei continues that a formation should be used to completely cleanse away the demonic essence and the demon lord's stamp. Yun Feng accuses Tian Lei of using the opportunity to remove her because of his personal enmity, instead of seeking a way to cleanse her without killing her.

Most of the immortals side with Tian Lei, while only a few stand with Yun Feng. At this point, Jiu Chen arrives with his hair put up. Jiu Chen begs for Ling Xi's life, and offers to protect her in Congji Yuan, giving up his post and essentially live under house arrest. He offers up the seal and begs for the monarch to agree. A gong sounds from Tian Zun Mountain where Jiu Chen and Yun Feng's master is in seclusion.

Jiu Chen and Yun Feng run to great their master on the mountain, and Jiu Chen gets summoned inside. He is happy to see his prize disciple, commenting that while Jiu Chen's state of mind appears to have improved in the last 50000 years, there appears to be a facade he can't see through. He recalls how taken aback he was when Jiu Chen swore at a very young age to stand against evil, guessing that it was because both his parents died because of demons.

After beating around the bush, Tian Zun comes to the point - Ling Xi can't be left to live. Tian Zun asks if Jiu Chen is willing to sacrifice the safety of all for the sake of one. Jiu Chen argues that if he can't protect her, then how can he protect all of creation? Because she is part of that all. His master says that her life in exchange for is a worthwhile exchange. He asks if Jiu Chen would be willing to give up his life in exchange for the safety of the realm, and he says yes. "Then if you can, why can't she?" He seals Jiu Chen in well of rocks to let him think it through.

Shisan lingers outside Qing Yao's door, hoping that she can think of a way to save Ling Xi, but Qing Yao doesn't come out so she leaves in frustration. Yu Li runs into Qing Yao's room, worried about the situation. She says she didn't mean for things to come to this state, saying that while she didn't like Ling Xi, she didn't want her to die. At which point, Qing Yao knocks her out with a drug. When Qing Yao heads out, the page tells her Yao Wang (her boss) had put a restriction on her, not allowing her to leave. She pulls out a bottle, and everyone falls asleep and she heads out the door.

I’m so mad at Croton right now, such a half hearted attempt for international fans. It doesnt even have to be 100% correct translation, I mean, people were gladly watching coup le foudre and minglan’s english sub episode even when many mandarin speakers pointed out incorrect parts. F R U S T R A T I N G

8 hours ago, jacquelinetan said:

Happy reunion. The dense God of Thunder was asked to move out of the way for the lovebirds. Ling Xi told Jiu Chen that she has returned.

Hmm, it doesn't seem like a very happy reunion. In fact, Jiu Chen looked slightly miserable and very worn out at the end of the episode 50 trailer when Ling Xi told him that she's back. After rewatching the trailer again, I also thought he looked particularly pale and seemingly unwell during the reunion. But that's already at episode 50, and with 10 episodes left to resolve everything, I hope this series won't have a BE...

6 minutes ago, galea said:

Hmm, it doesn't seem like a very happy reunion. In fact, Jiu Chen looked slightly miserable and very worn out at the end of the episode 50 trailer when Ling Xi told him that she's back. After rewatching the trailer again, I also thought he looked particularly pale and seemingly unwell during the reunion. But that's already at episode 50, and with 10 episodes left to resolve everything, I hope this series won't have a BE...

Agreed he is not in the best health condition.  He did exchanged his Nuwa stone heart for that cauldron thingy. He is surviving on that small piece of stone that Ling Xi got for him to help his "frozen" condition. Saving Ling Xi is a heavy toll on him. Even his master said that he will take his heart back as no woman is worth for him to sacrifice himself. Jiu Chen reassured him that he will gt through it. Such devotion.

So since Ling Xi is back to the heavens, he can have his heart back. I hope they can enjoy a little bit of happiness before the next bout of crisis comes around.

After Yuan Tong, the next obstacle should be Jing Xiu.

6 hours ago, jacquelinetan said:

Watching next week trailer again, can't help noticing how our God of War smiled so bashfully as Ling Xi approached him and told him she has returned.

u should check out their movie savage....Chang Chen look super hot and Ni Ni as usual is superb..

3 hours ago, galea said:

I'm almost 99.9% certain we will not be getting a sad ending, however, seeing that they have stretched out the 2nd arc all the way to 50 and there are still so many things to get done, the ending could potentially be somewhat open, or if it is happy, we won't get to see very much of it. That was how 3310 was, their reunion was barely the last few minutes of the drama. 

Spoiler

Also, LX is going to become the queen of that Spirit Mountain Tribe and take over her mom's position once she's back I'm guessing, based on all the clips we've seen through trailers, I would like to see her take on that leadership role and have that arc be a little more fleshed out, but I'm thinking that might not happen given the lack of episodes we have left. I really hope they can do it all with good brevity and have it not feel rushed.

Spoiler

@jacquelinetan I don't think we've seen the last of Yuan Tong. Her and Jing Xiu may team up in the last arc. There was a preview where they were shown standing with their hands together channeling some sort of purple energy. 

1 hour ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

I second this! Not to mention, there's a hot kiss in the shower.

yes!!!!!!...he hv a killer hair style in d movie....i wonder why others hv problem wt his age. In other film industries main actors are like 56 n still romancinhang actress way younger dn them....Chang Chen is so perfect n I dnt think any younger actor would do justice to this role. He is too hot to handle.

14 minutes ago, oi moi said:

yes!!!!!!...he hv a killer hair style in d movie....i wonder why others hv problem wt his age. In other film industries main actors are like 56 n still romancinhang actress way younger dn them....Chang Chen is so perfect n I dnt think any younger actor would do justice to this role. He is too hot to handle.

Shower kisses  :innocent:What episode is this ....or is "movie" some other movie? 

Archived