[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

This drama has me hooked. 

Spoiler

Y'all. When LX is about to die, and she says "You've killed so many people already. Why take one more life?" And gets up to kill herself, I felt it all the way down my gut. And her last words were "I only wish to not remember you" omg. I was sobbing at like 2AM. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, roxnilla7 said:

Hide contents

Y'all. When LX is about to die, and she says "You've killed so many people already. Why take one more life?" And gets up to kill herself, I felt it all the way down my gut. And her last words were "I only wish to not remember you" omg. I was sobbing at like 2AM. 

that part really got me too. she was so heart broken yet loved him enough to do what she did....urgh our poor little bird :bawling:

5 hours ago, roxnilla7 said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Yeah,  also when she’s crying and then stayed stil feeling devastated in the tower misunderstood JC wanted to kill her, but still put the fire inside the little blue stone. I bawled my eyes out, the female lead’s acting was marvelous. I think i’ve seen her once in a movie title flower something, but it’s already quite a long time, i never seen her in a drama before.

16 minutes ago, Dundee said:
  Hide contents

Yeah,  also when she’s crying and then stayed stil feeling devastated in the tower misunderstood JC wanted to kill her, but still put the fire inside the little blue stone. I bawled my eyes out, the female lead’s acting was marvelous. I think i’ve seen her once in a movie title flower something, but it’s already quite a long time, i never seen her in a drama before.

It's The Flowers of War    (Christian Bale & Ni Ni, directed by Zhang Yimou)

11 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

I found this today it has some of the best scenes and dialogue from the drama.

Love and Destiny Ost - Zhang Bichen ft Yunlong - Water From the Heaven (with some of the best dialogues)

oh damn, this sums it up so nicely and I still cried :bawling:

They legit have so much chemistry that if he wasn't married, I'd ship them so hard. 

19 minutes ago, Cammy said:

They legit have so much chemistry that if he wasn't married, I'd ship them so hard. 

Same here I really love their chemistry. Chang Chen wife is so lucky. :wub: I'm so jelly of her.

20 minutes ago, Maci_Mettle said:

Yes...if he is not married i sure hope they r together. 

right?! 

8 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

Same here I really love their chemistry. Chang Chen wife is so lucky. :wub: I'm so jelly of her.

who ever will marry Ni Ni will be just as lucky. 

I follow Ni Ni on Instagram and shes such a breath of fresh air, she knows shes pretty and post super beautiful photos but also post really silly ones too. and she loves her cat and  anime and I just adore that dorkiness. 

shes the perfect balance of classy and tomboyish

1 hour ago, Cammy said:

right?! 

I follow Ni Ni on Instagram and shes such a breath of fresh air, she knows shes pretty and post super beautiful photos but also post really silly ones too. and she loves her cat and  anime and I just adore that dorkiness. 

Yes i follow her insta since TROP...you define her well. The perfect balance of classy and tomboyish. She is the perfect role for Mulan too. Cant see liu yufei as that character...

Oh by the way, does chang chen has insta? I dont seems to find him.

3 hours ago, Cammy said:

right?! 

Nini is absolutely gorgeous. Used to like her a lot with Jing Boran. They were perfectly matched in terms of style and look. Too bad..now i can only switch attention to JC and LX :lol:

3 hours ago, Maci_Mettle said:

Yes i follow her insta since TROP...you define her well. The perfect balance of classy and tomboyish. She is the perfect role for Mulan too. Cant see liu yufei as that character...

Oh by the way, does chang chen has insta? I dont seems to find him.

I've been saying shes the perfect Mulan since forever! haha! plus in terms of acting and English, shes far above LYF. and shes not afraid to really lose herself in her character even if its "ugly" acting with no makeup like she did for Rise of phoenixes. 

I don't think he has an insta, she would have followed him, I can't find him on there sadly... 

1 hour ago, cheerieK said:

Nini is absolutely gorgeous. Used to like her a lot with Jing Boran. They were perfectly matched in terms of style and look. Too bad..now i can only switch attention to JC and LX :lol:

LOL same boat sister! 

I have been following Nini since Rise of the Phoenixs. An extremely talented actress and so perfect for those type of historical/wuxia/fantasy drama or movie. I remember what draw me to watch Rise of Phoenix was first...Chen Kun. Then i saw her in the poster as female lead looking so beautiful that its a face quite hard to forget. U knoe the type that isnt just ok pretty...but really pretty that kind. I am glad she took up this Love and Destiny and be starred opposite Chang Chen. 

I’m watching episode 1 without skipping and noted that when Ling Xi accidentally broke that tree at the Palace entrance, she released the demon king’s beast. They didn’t show the beast right away but if you look closely you’ll see it’s horn the tree dissolve. Watching it again it has already introduced the audience to Congji Abyss, that place has so much meaning. Also her dad is the best!

19 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

I’m watching episode 1 without skipping and noted that when Ling Xi accidentally broke that tree at the Palace entrance, she released the demon king’s beast. They didn’t show the beast right away but if you look closely you’ll see it’s horn the tree dissolve. Watching it again it has already introduced the audience to Congji Abyss, that place has so much meaning. Also her dad is the best!

Omg....i miss it...really? Need to go back and watch....

And what do u mean by introducing the audience to Congji Abyss? 

15 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

Omg....i miss it...really? Need to go back and watch....

And what do u mean by introducing the audience to Congji Abyss? 

lol I skip around a lot, so I thought the first time we saw Congji Abyss was when JC bought LX to it. However, they already show it in first episode, that’s where his sword was store.

10 hours ago, Cammy said:

I'm with you but I'm settle with them working on more on projects together, having the same career like Maggie Cheung and Tony Leung. 

People are shipping them hard and try to not cross the line.   There's douban thread that someone was talking about it and others came out and told people to stop.  So most are settling with the hope the 2 of them work on more projects together.   They're both professional and they love their job. 

Archived