[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

2 hours ago, CatWhiskers said:

Lets discuss it here. It would be easier. About the rewatch...every one of us is at a different episode. What would anyone suggest? Shall we do just EPISODE 1-15 this week?if u have watch further...then hang on till we get there.

Sound like a good plan. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok girls, I 've just asked the forum's admins for details about opening a club or an event,

and the sooner i get an answer (i hope they answer me in a couple of days), i ll send you invitations. Whoever wants, may join,

so that we can discuss in detail the episodes we're watching, without messing up the current thread-especially for new users coming.

:blush:

3 hours ago, Vals Stor said:

Girls i just found out that there's a section here in soompi, named: clubs

https://forums.soompi.com/clubs/

So, if anyone interested in fanfic, we can go there or here:

https://forums.soompi.com/forum/7-fanfix/

It can also be private as i noticed, and available only to those who get in as members of the club.

@Alice_in_a_rabbithole @shimshimae @Cammy @BaiZiHua and everyone else who wants to join, we can start it there

@shimshimae We can also make a club to watch and comment the episodes there, or here instead, im in whatever you girls decide!

we can write our own little short story for the drama, for moments to add one or change a little so we can be satisfied. if you start it, I'll join! 

7 hours ago, blueclueblue said:

Oh, I translated this article.  The author is not very kind to Chang Chen, she kind of trash him for being arrogant that he's still not famous eventhough he worked with all of these well known directors. 

I don't like Zhang Zi Yi either, there's this I'm greater than everyone else aura that she has.  I like Tang Wei more and if anyone I want to see Chang Chen co-star with, it'll be her.  

Yesssss. I LOVE Tang Wei. My absolute favorite. Wow I was thinking that the other day, how much I want to see the two of them act together. Can you imagine the explosive intimacy scenes? (If anyone has seen Lust Caution, you know) It is truly an art for the both of them. 

Anyone here feels the same way as me that they should have made Yuan Tong as the ultimate bad guy instead of Jing Xiu.  I feel like the actor didn’t bring out whatever they had plan for the character Jing Xiu.  To me, there’s sadness in Jiu Chen word when he asked Zhong Hao and then Yuan Tong if they have given in the darkness. I feel like they should have taking a different direction with the Yuan Tong character instead of what we have right now. I meant he works hard to try to protect her family.

Currently, I feel like I’m going down a rabbit hole with my curiosity about Chang Chen.  I started off with “why did he in L&D and why is not at the popular level as other actors/ actresses like Zhao Wei, Zhang ZiYi, etc”. Anywho, there’s another recent video of Chang Chen’s interview that’s really long that I don’t know if I want to do the translation for it. I also feel like I’m turning this forum into Chang Chen’s fan club with all of these translation. :joy:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av26060132?from=search&seid=11902311821794034360

Translation under spoiler

The hosts started their intro about the guest for the day. Alien Huang says that it’s someone that he pays a lot of attention to because of his style and the direction that he taking.

He feels that this actor embody whatever roles that he play in unlike other TW actors where they’re not. 

This actor started his acting career at the age 13, so he’s considered as the hosts senior.

Show lo says he work together with this person so Alien should be envious of him.

Show Lo and Chang Chen performed on stage together during Chen’s time in the military enlistment. He was the leader of the performance group.

Occasionally, they bumped into each other, Show Lo then went on and work together with Chang Chen’s father in a tv series so they become more familiar with each other.

At the age of 13, he starred with his father in the movie “A brighter summer day”.  He loves drawing and performing at a young age. For his role in “A brighter summer day”, he got nominated for the Golden Horse Award.

He acts in a lot of international well-known movie and even star in a Korean movie.

His father is an actor; his older brother by 2 years is also an actor.  The 3 of them acted together in “A brighter summer day”.

Since it his first time making a movie, so he had no idea what he should do; he experienced no pressure when acting alongside his famous father.  His father also didn’t give him acting advice at that time.

He got yelled at my director Yang when he didn’t do well in certain scenes.

He grew up in a very carefree environment; his parents were not very strict with his school work. His father started as a model and then acting at the age of 30.  

Not having his father around due to him being an actor was very hard for Chang Chen. He’s more afraid of his father than his mother. He’s fascinated by his father especially when his father rehearsed for his roles at home when he was young.

Since he loves drawing at a young age, he study art and design later in life.

He’s always dark and skinny since young. There’re no sibling rivalry between him and his brother, his brother usually won when they fought during their childhood. They get along well and sometime share clothes, but not with his father because of old people smell.  His brother is taller than him; his dad is almost at his height.

He starred in the “A Brighter day of summer” because his father was friend with Director Yang. At the time, they found the female lead and they were looking for a kid that’s 13-14 years old, so he got pick.  He didn’t want to be in the movie so his dad tricked him into it. Telling him it’ll just for the summer and he’ll have fun.  It ended up being filmed for 6 months. He ended up taken a lot of days off from school so he fell behind and struggled with school work.

He would get into scuffle with people in other school over video game and what not.

Roughly at the age of 13 or 14 he has a girlfriend that’s his classmate. They talk about the type of relationship he could have at 13 and when it involved hand holding, kissing and that.

His first serious relationship was at age of 17 and also with a classmate. He needed help with school work at that time.  The girl that he dated is one of the twins. He liked the younger sister and he can tell the differences between the sisters.  

His first kiss was in “A brighter summer day”. He doesn’t think much of it.

This part is kind of weird to translated, but it’s more or less about sexual experience, they asked if he was able to separate physical (lust) and emotional contact/desire. He was able to separate physical (lust) and emotional desire when he was younger but not so as he gets older. He lost his virginity at the age of 17. 

He broke his cds when a girl that he likes refused him.

The craziest thing he did was skinny dipping.

Cry scene was hard for him but has since improved. Bed scene is not difficult for him. He talked a bit about Eros and Gong Li.  Tony Leung is the most skilled actor for bed scene. It’s about angle and if it’s required for it to be real, he has no problem with it. Show Lo asks if he has a reaction in that situation; he doesn’t. They went on give example what happen if the director didn’t call cut, how they would continue and if he’ll look at his co-star. He doesn’t look. They joke around that he’ll call the hosts to be his body-double if he has to do a man to man bed scene. He can do full nude scene with no issue, I guess it’s in 2046 base on the comments that pop on screen. They talk about his working experience with Kimura Takuya.

He is not a wild person as people said.  His friend told the story about how he drove 4 hours trip with another friend to visit her. He thinks his friend is wilder since they took spontaneous trip at the last minute.

His drinking is okay, he doesn’t get drunk though he talked drunk. 

His friend told the story about his mom asking who called the sex line when they were 15, his friend take blame for that action. They debate and he admitted that he did eventhough he doesn’t remember.

His friend advises that woman should give out emotionless vibe if they want to get Chang Chen attention. Chang Chen says that if he likes a woman then he likes a woman. He doesn’t have a type or a particular personality.

His friend says that he’s feminine because he likes pink and using emoticon in messages. He said his friend doesn’t understand him, it more of him generally nag and mumbling/talk to himself that’s more of feminine trait.

He filmed breath in 4 days and the film completed the filming in 11 days, it was a very difficult filming since his character doesn’t talk.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av50008883?from=search&seid=11317848044680447036

Ni Ni and Chang Chen promotional tour for Savage

He greets the students. He asks the host to ask the director for the detail about the movie and then explains a little bit about his character. He said the audiences are very smart that they guessed Ni Ni is one his co-stars.

Ni Ni describes her character in the movie. The host said that it’s the first she hears someone gave such high praise for their character.

The director describes the movie. 

The host asks Ni Ni about the experience working with Chang Chen in compare to other co-stars.  She admired his dedication to the role, like he learned Ba Ji Quan. When they film the tv series, she has some fight scene so she talk to Chang Chen and he told her that Wing Chun is something a girl could learn. She likes the action in Savage and she hope that there’ll be a similar movie like that but for a female.  The host said they should switch role next time.

The host asks Chang Chen to praise Ni Ni with Stephen Chow’s impersonation. Ni Ni says that it may be the first time she receive not so sincere praise. Chang Chen then says he meant it, from the inside out and from bottom to top. He says something that I can’t hear really well but it’s about her bicep muscle.

The host asks how they maintain a good working relationship during the movie.  First she uses brother-brother, then sister-sister then corrects herself with brother-sister. They weren’t close when making Savage but they’re after L&D.

The host asks about each other secret. Ni Ni says Chang Chen knows how to comfort little kid really well, Ni Ni make the suggestion to have a little kid on stage. Chang Chen then pats Ni Ni on the head and says “good girl”.

Chang Chen says Ni Ni is more serious than him, she practice reading the script 20 times and surprised when the audiences say they already know that. He then says that he can’t tell the secret because he’ll get castrate. He can’t say so everyone will not know this secret.  The host says that people should post it on weibo, may be one day he’ll let it out. [/spoiler]

I watched this drama until episode 34 and it's like a drug and I'm dying for more. I try to stay away from spoilers so I'm avoiding the thread but hnnggg I'm DYING !!! Chen Chang and Ni Ni have such a good chemistry together :wub:

You know I often find it difficult to watch more than 24 episodes but it didn't happen to me here and I'm really happy. I know I'll watch this drama until the end. 

2 hours ago, blueclueblue said:

Anyone here feels the same way as me that they should have made Yuan Tong as the ultimate bad guy instead of Jing Xiu.  I feel like the actor didn’t bring out whatever they had plan for the character Jing Xiu.  To me, there’s sadness in Jiu Chen word when he asked Zhong Hao and then Yuan Tong if they have given in the darkness. I feel like they should have taking a different direction with the Yuan Tong character instead of what we have right now. I meant he works hard to try to protect her family.

Currently, I feel like I’m going down a rabbit hole with my curiosity about Chang Chen.  I started off with “why did he in L&D and why is not at the popular level as other actors/ actresses like Zhao Wei, Zhang ZiYi, etc”. Anywho, there’s another recent video of Chang Chen’s interview that’s really long that I don’t know if I want to do the translation for it. I also feel like I’m turning this forum into Chang Chen’s fan club with all of these translation. :joy:

Hide contents

The hosts started their intro about the guest for the day. Alien Huang says that it’s someone that he pays a lot of attention to because of his style and the direction that he taking.

He feels that this actor embody whatever roles that he play in unlike other TW actors where they’re not. 

This actor started his acting career at the age 13, so he’s considered as the hosts senior.

Show lo says he work together with this person so Alien should be envious of him.

Show Lo and Chang Chen performed on stage together during Chen’s time in the military enlistment. He was the leader of the performance group.

Occasionally, they bumped into each other, Show Lo then went on and work together with Chang Chen’s father in a tv series so they become more familiar with each other.

At the age of 13, he starred with his father in the movie “A brighter summer day”.  He loves drawing and performing at a young age. For his role in “A brighter summer day”, he got nominated for the Golden Horse Award.

He acts in a lot of international well-known movie and even star in a Korean movie.

His father is an actor; his older brother by 2 years is also an actor.  The 3 of them acted together in “A brighter summer day”.

Since it his first time making a movie, so he had no idea what he should do; he experienced no pressure when acting alongside his famous father.  His father also didn’t give him acting advice at that time.

He grew up in a very carefree environment; his parents were not very strict with his school work. His father started as a model and then acting at the age of 30.  

Not having his father around due to him being an actor was very hard for Chang Chen. He’s more afraid of his father than his mother. He’s fascinated by his father especially when his father rehearsed for his roles at home when he was young.

He’s always dark and skinny since young. There’re no sibling rivalry between him and his brother, his brother usually won when they fought during their childhood. They get along well and sometime share clothes, but not with his father because of old people smell.  His brother is taller than him; his dad is almost at his height.

He starred in the “A Brighter day of summer” because his father was friend with Director Yang. At the time, they found the female lead and they were looking for a kid that’s 13-14 years old, so he got pick.  He didn’t want to be in the movie so his dad tricked him into it. Telling him it’ll just for the summer and he’ll have fun.  It ended up being filmed for 6 months. He ended up taken a lot of days off from school so he fell behind and struggled with school work.

He would get into scuffle with people in other school over video game and what not.

Roughly at the age of 13 or 14 he has a girlfriend that’s his classmate. They talk about the type of relationship he could have at 13 and when it involved hand holding, kissing and that.

His first serious relationship was at age of 17 and also with a classmate. He needed help with school work at that time.  The girl that he dated is one of the twins. He liked the younger sister and he can tell the differences between the sisters.  

This part is kind of weird to translated, but it’s more or less about sexual experience, they asked if he was able to separate physical (lust) and emotional contact/desire. He was able to separate physical (lust) and emotional desire when he was younger but not so as he gets older. He lost his virginity at the age of 17. 

Cry scene was hard for him but has since improved. Bed scene is not difficult for him. He talked a bit about Eros and Gong Li.  Tony Leung is the most skilled actor for bed scene. It’s about angle and if it’s required for it to be real, he has no problem with it. Show Lo asks if he has a reaction in that situation; he doesn’t. They went on give example what happen if the director didn’t call cut, how they would continue and if he’ll look at his co-star. He doesn’t look. They joke around that he’ll call the hosts to be his body-double if he has to do a man to man bed scene. He can do full nude scene with no issue, I guess it’s in 2046 base on the comments that pop on screen. They talk about his working experience with Kimura Takuya.

He is not a wild person as people said.  His friend told the story about how he drove 4 hours trip with another friend to visit her. He thinks his friend is wilder since they took spontaneous trip at the last minute.

His friend told the story about his mom asking who called the sex line when they were 15, his friend take blame for that action. They debate and he admitted that he did eventhough he doesn’t remember.

His friend advises that woman should give out emotionless vibe if they want to get Chang Chen attention. Chang Chen says that if he likes a woman then he likes a woman. He doesn’t have a type or a particular personality.

His friend says that he’s feminine because he likes pink and using emoticon in messages. He said his friend doesn’t understand him, it more of him generally nag and mumbling/talk to himself that’s more of feminine trait.

He filmed breath in 4 days and the film completed the filming in 11 days, it was a very difficult filming since his character doesn’t talk.

Hide contents

He greets the students. He asks the host to ask the director for the detail about the movie and then explains a little bit about his character. He said the audiences are very smart that they guessed Ni Ni is one his co-stars.

Ni Ni describes her character in the movie. The host said that it’s the first she hears someone gave such high praise for their character.

The host asks Ni Ni about the experience working with Chang Chen in compare to other co-stars.  She admired his dedication to the role, like he learned Ba Ji Quan. When they film the tv series, she has some fight scene so she talk to Chang Chen and he told her that Wing Chun is something a girl could learn. She likes the action in Savage and she hope that there’ll be a similar movie like that but for a female.  The host said they should switch role next time.

The host asks Chang Chen to praise Ni Ni with Stephen Chow’s impersonation. Ni Ni says that it may be the first time she receive not so sincere praise. Chang Chen then says he meant it, from the inside out and from bottom to top. He says something that I can’t hear really well but it’s about her bicep muscle.

The host asks how they maintain a good working relationship during the movie.  First she uses brother-brother, then sister-sister then corrects herself with brother-sister. They weren’t close when making Savage but they’re after L&D.

The host asks about each other secret. Ni Ni says Chang Chen knows how to comfort little kid really well, Ni Ni make the suggestion to have a little kid on stage. Chang Chen then pats Ni Ni on the head and says “good girl”.

Chang Chen says Ni Ni is more serious than him, she practice reading the script 20 times and surprised when the audiences say they already know that. He then says that he can’t tell the secret because he’ll get castrate. He can’t say so everyone will not know this secret.  The host says that people should post it on weibo, may be one day he’ll let it out. [/spoiler]

Wow girl! You 've translated two whole interviews! Sooooooooooooo thank you! :kiss_wink: 

Well, first i ll ask you.....have we done anything to harm you? No! Then why did you to that to us? 

Why those videos? Especially the first one, where he is totally 10000% so much of a male! I mean, where does he find so much testosterone? Seriously! And he has it naturally, not being macho at all!

He seems like a guy from a gang but at the same time he is so manly i cant even breathe! 

:joy: 

Dont get my on fire, cause now that im learning the forum here, i ll open you a special thread for Chang Chen so that we'll go fangirling!

(ok, what he said about naked/sex scenes, we already knew, he is a full dedicated actor and he has learned how to be a weapon               in the hands of his director, plus he can be shaped and be whoever the role requires. I like this kind of actors/actresses.

They don't have limits, taboos, red lines and so). His dad was also a very charming man, same face angles and cheekbones, very handsome!

That thing he said  that he 'll be castrated, he said that about Ni Ni's secret? Meaning that if he reveals her secret she will cut his treasures off? hahahahahahahahah

2 hours ago, blueclueblue said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I agrees with you that Yuan Tong should be the ultimate bad guy. I like her character, because it has such good development (bad, complicated?) and ...I’m most sure how to describe it.  But her emotion is so raw. She has all the reason to go bad.

Imagine this drama from Yuan Tong point of view. A girl who become a general on her own and protected her family after her brother death. Got recognized by someone she respected, but then find out that her brother went dark and could kill her whole clan. She follow along with JC plan to keep thing quiet because she knew he’s protecting her clan. Perhaps that’s where admiration turn to love. But when Ling Xi threatens that (unintentional) YT fought back. I know Ling Xi said she wasn’t going to review anything, but I can see from YT point of view that’s it’s hard to trust LX. This is where YT walk down the wrong path because she put her desire before other. Although it is to protect her family, she’s willing to kill and innocent person. From the moment the truth was revealed, QY also rub salt in the would by saying “they ask for it”, then got punished as request per LX makes it worse. Another turning point that lead her astray was not able to accept that she has cross a line to kill someone innocent. However she try to cope with what is, but the moment her mom die I think that pushes her over to the dark side and vow for revenge. She took revenge the in wrong way. But I think she really hard working and cunning. She’s able to climb to the top on her own. She fell down, got lock up and still able to get out on her own. This girl is a fighter, and the actress did an exceptional job.

YT is different from other protagonists because she didn’t hate the heroine because of wanting a guy attention. She actually has a reason and she is focus on her goal. 

lol sorry for the long rant.

22 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

I agrees with you that Yuan Tong should be the ultimate bad guy. I like her character, because it has such good development (bad, complicated?) and ...I’m most sure how to describe it.  But her emotion is so raw. She has all the reason to go bad.

Imagine this drama from Yuan Tong point of view. A girl who become a general on her own and protected her family after her brother death. Got recognized by someone she respected, but then find out that her brother went dark and could kill her whole clan. She follow along with JC plan to keep thing quiet because she knew he’s protecting her clan. Perhaps that’s where admiration turn to love. But when Ling Xi threatens that (unintentional) YT fought back. I know Ling Xi said she wasn’t going to review anything, but I can see from YT point of view that’s it’s hard to trust LX. This is where YT walk down the wrong path because she put her desire before other. Although it is to protect her family, she’s willing to kill and innocent person. From the moment the truth was revealed, QY also rub salt in the would by saying “they ask for it”, then got punished as request per LX makes it worse. Another turning point that lead her astray was not able to accept that she has cross a line to kill someone innocent. However she try to cope with what is, but the moment her mom die I think that pushes her over to the dark side and vow for revenge. She took revenge the in wrong way. But I think she really hard working and cunning. She’s able to climb to the top on her own. She fell down, got lock up and still able to get out on her own. This girl is a fighter, and the actress did an exceptional job.

YT is different from other protagonists because she didn’t hate the heroine because of wanting a guy attention. She actually has a reason and she is focus on her goal. 

lol sorry for the long rant.

YT makes a very compelling bad guy mainly because in her mind, she didn't do anything wrong.  You can't fault her for trying to get her family name back into the good grace of Heaven. I thought Hai Ling did a very good job.  She has a bubbly cute face and then bam she's the bad guy.  I don’t have a thought out plan on how they should expand her character to be bad but I like your idea.  Can you imagine how her character will elevate the series?  My gosh, she goes against everything Jiu Chen stand for and he care for her and her family.  I think it was the ending that really makes me hate the character Jing Xiu and really wish that they change the bad guy to YT at some point in the series.  Oh well, I guess you can’t ask for everything since they did give us very well developed leads.

Chang Chen isn't as popular essentially because he tends to star in more "artsy" films instead of popcorn movies and he tends to play supporting roles in some of the more well known movies. He's definitely known if you pay attention to cent/twent circle, but he's not known in that you can't just grab a random off the street and expect them to know who he is. 

Zhao Wei is prime example of being recognisable because of TV show, she subsequently starred in and directed very popular movies too. Zhang Ziyi is entirely because she's made a name of herself in Hollywood.

1 hour ago, blueclueblue said:

YT makes a very compelling bad guy mainly because in her mind, she didn't do anything wrong.  You can't fault her for trying to get her family name back into the good grace of Heaven. I thought Hai Ling did a very good job.  She has a bubbly cute face and then bam she's the bad guy.  I don’t have a thought out plan on how they should expand her character to be bad but I like your idea.  Can you imagine how her character will elevate the series?  My gosh, she goes against everything Jiu Chen stand for and he care for her and her family.  I think it was the ending that really makes me hate the character Jing Xiu and really wish that they change the bad guy to YT at some point in the series.  Oh well, I guess you can’t ask for everything since they did give us very well developed leads.

Lol for Jung Xiu, I still don’t understand why he turn evil or his motive.

1 hour ago, Vals Stor said:

Wow girl! You 've translated two whole interviews! Sooooooooooooo thank you! :kiss_wink: 

Well, first i ll ask you.....have we done anything to harm you? No! Then why did you to that to us? 

Why those videos? Especially the first one, where he is totally 10000% so much of a male! I mean, where does he find so much testosterone? Seriously! And he has it naturally, not being macho at all!

He seems like a guy from a gang but at the same time he is so manly i cant even breathe! 

:joy: 

Dont get my on fire, cause now that im learning the forum here, i ll open you a special thread for Chang Chen so that we'll go fangirling!

(ok, what he said about naked/sex scenes, we already knew, he is a full dedicated actor and he has learned how to be a weapon               in the hands of his director, plus he can be shaped and be whoever the role requires. I like this kind of actors/actresses.

They don't have limits, taboos, red lines and so). His dad was also a very charming man, same face angles and cheekbones, very handsome!

That thing he said  that he 'll be castrated, he said that about Ni Ni's secret? Meaning that if he reveals her secret she will cut his treasures off? hahahahahahahahah

I did put on a disclaimer that I went down rabbit hole so what can I say.  I watched and then debated if I should share.  I’m glad you enjoy them.  Chang Chen with a little meat on him looks mighty smexy. :blush:

The translation itself is not that difficult, it's the editing to make it seems like there's person writing it that take some time.  Grammar is not my forte so hopefully everyone can just get the gist of the info. There are only 2 videos left that I may translate where Chang Chen shares his thought about acting and life.   If people are bothers with Chang Chen info overload then I’ll not be posting it.

And I can’t tell how hard it is to find video of their interaction and how happy I’m for the 2nd video. She’s like a puppy, giving him a hard time for not giving her a sincere praise.  And yes, she’ll cut his treasure off was the reason he didn’t want to share her secret. He could be teasing or for real.  Who the heck knows? 

@blueclueblue

I'm forever grateful for that translation you're the best. Hugs xoxo.

ty.gif

Chang Chen Interview Show Lo

Spoiler

Subbed by @ blueclueblue

47 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Lol for Jung Xiu, I still don’t understand why he turn evil or his motive.

I think he has always been leaning towards evil and was "trying" to be good. 

but he held on to old grudges and other issues. he's jealous of JC and want LX to himself, so when he loses everything its easy to see why he'd turn. though it wasn't compelling enough tbh. it wasn't as  big a push like YT's story. 

25 minutes ago, Cammy said:

I think he has always been leaning towards evil and was "trying" to be good. 

but he held on to old grudges and other issues. he's jealous of JC and want LX to himself, so when he loses everything its easy to see why he'd turn. though it wasn't compelling enough tbh. it wasn't as  big a push like YT's story. 

Lol that’s it? I didn’t watch the rest with sub so I didn’t understand his motive. At first I thought it was the Lin Shan tribe king he wanted to kill. 

Also did the demon King die or was did they sealed him again. 

8 hours ago, Vals Stor said:

Ok girls, I 've just asked the forum's admins for details about opening a club or an event,

and the sooner i get an answer (i hope they answer me in a couple of days), i ll send you invitations. Whoever wants, may join,

so that we can discuss in detail the episodes we're watching, without messing up the current thread-especially for new users coming.

:blush:

Alright. Then let me know and add me in once its done. :-)))

1 hour ago, Winterfairy said:

Lol that’s it? I didn’t watch the rest with sub so I didn’t understand his motive. At first I thought it was the Lin Shan tribe king he wanted to kill. 

Also did the demon King die or was did they sealed him again. 

his motives was not great, paired that with terrible acting, he was a pretty bad villain we didn't deserve. 

he hated the king but he already got his revenge, and then theres LX's mom, who I suppose backed him into a corner too so he "had' to kill her. 

he wanted LX to stay Ah'Mo because hes in love with her, and then when that didn't work, he wanted LX to stay as queen and not marry JC. its all just really petty....

the demon king... is now in JX and then he got sealed again 

Here's a vid of Jiu Chen and his child rehearsing lines and being cute together.

Jiu Chen and his child BTS (Press the volume button to hear them taking):wub:

Actually, this is my fav scene in the entire drama. The part where she asks who he was and he said he was her father and kinda laughed. That part was so touching to me because his voice sounded so warm.

(Spoiler Warning!!) Love & Destiny Ending EP 60 (my fav part)

oKckvSj.jpg

Cheng Chan CF Hands He looks so nice in this CF.

I know everyone on this forum has probably finished the drama, but I am just now starting it. I just wanted to mention, how obvious it is that Jiu Chen is in love with Ling Xi starting ep 13-14 ish. I am currently on to 18 so far, and it is one of the best imo. He is just so sweet in this episode. He was willing to give up his title for her, and man the way he ran to embrace her after the stupid Queen of the West injured Ling Xi. And those dagger eyes he gave when the guard interrupted them in the middle of their embrace. So much sweetness, I feel like something bad is gonna happen soon.

Also that stupid royal advisor in Shan King tribe. I sense him trying to get in between LX and JC in the future. He's just so annoying, and omg I cant even begin to start with Yuan Tong. <_<

Edit to add, how many times do we have to watch the stupid flashback of the Royal advisor's father being killed in front of him? I get it, he is scarred and wants revenge.

Archived