[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

14 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

yeah - I think the scene where JC is making that bird with his hand is the ending scene probably 

Actually, I think that's probably part of the scene where they're all in the Peach woods drinking wine. She was probably hanging out with JC before getting drunk with her friends.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No...i refused that stupid resurrection thing....there is this one family pic circulating...and a short clip of qing yao and yun feng visiting ling xi and a little girl. Ling xi is holding her in her arms...obviously their offspring. They have to get married to have an offspring...else...the scandals!!!! 

omg I have been gone all day and didn't catch today's episode. I better play catch up.

there's so much going on in the conversation here and I swear to god I'm grinning soooo much cuz it seems like its gonna be so sweet for the next two episodes!

7 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

No...i refused that stupid resurrection thing....there is this one family pic circulating...and a short clip of qing yao and yun feng visiting ling xi and a little girl. Ling xi is holding her in her arms...obviously their offspring. They have to get married to have an offspring...else...the scandals!!!! 

If they want to give us pain they'll find a way.

The family pic could easily be a last shot after the supposed resurrection thing.

The QY and YF visiting same....it could be during JC's hibernation etc etc.

I think we 're not going to escape that last torture and misery. There's the big fight with the demon lord coming cause that's the most

crucial part of the storyline. And how can it be a final fight without loss.

If i had to choose i'd definitely prefer to watch today every tragedy they re planning to give us, and enjoy tomorrow's last 2 episodes of joy and bliss!

But.....whatever will be will just be! I just hope for a happy ending now, even a silly one. After all, i got used to this kind of happy endings

pf

:rolleyes:

31 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

Actually, I think that's probably part of the scene where they're all in the Peach woods drinking wine. She was probably hanging out with JC before getting drunk with her friends.

Initially, I thought the same - but her costumes are different in both scenes (her drunk scene has the purple costume and this one has blue/teal if you observe)

Just now, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

Oh you're right... good eye good eye.

Result of multiple replays of that trailer they realised 3-4 weeks back and all the latest updates :joy:

If they aren't going to give us enough moments I'll pour my outrage into my own fanfics about LX and JC :joy:

11 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

Initially, I thought the same - but her costumes her different in both scenes (her drunk scene has the purple costume and this one has blue/teal if you observe)

Yeap its a different scene.

36 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

The other one- the one i think its from the reunion-last scenes-whatever, (when he walks to the peach forest and they meet)

its from the main trailer and ending titles. He is wearing a blue robe so its not from the "drinking party" or before.

Oh my im losing it already! My head is about to explode! :w00t:

1 minute ago, shimshimae said:

Result of multiple replays of that trailer they realised 3-4 weeks back and all the latest updates :joy:

If they aren't going to give us enough moments I'll pour my outrage into my own fanfics about LX and JC :joy:

That's the spirit. We'll get through it one way or another. This is what fandoms are for :heart:

5 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

yeah, but only to have her throw it back in his face like "why do I have to be your wife?" :joy:  I've given up with her.

we all knows he likes the chase lol. He likes that she's a bit bratty....:joy:

16 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

ahh this thread is on fire and you girls seems to be enjoying a lot lmao:D i am here struck with project work urghhh i hate it(result of my procrastination :sweatingbullets:)

tenor.gif

I know how it feels (I've piled up work too) quickly finish it and join us lol (saying this to myself too :joy:)

Archived