[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

10 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

Yep, they are. You know what's gonna happen, the two of them are gonna be getting ready for their wedding day and then richard simmons is gonna hit the fan and... you know the rest. Poor JC is just so excited to wed her, there was that other pic of him putting up the wedding signs and everything. I'm gonna cry a river. :bawling:

Can you post link from where you are getting these pictures?

My contribution to the fanfic if anyone can translate what she's saying (point to note - her husky voice :D)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

I think they 'll manage to get married on time. If anything bad happens, its gonna come later on.

C' mon cheer up! Think about the fact that, when they wrapped up filming L&D, they probably came up with a new idea for a drama, again in peach blossoms background, with a totally different couple and storyline and the exact same ending! Like they did when they were shooting TMOPB as that article says.

They should make it a sequel! "Couples in peach blossoms reincarnating dying and resurrecting!

lmao - the only good thing about being immortal I guess :joy:

1 minute ago, Vals Stor said:

I think they 'll manage to get married on time. If anything bad happens, its gonna come later on.

C' mon cheer up! Think about the fact that, when they wrapped up filming L&D, they probably came up with a new idea for a drama, again in peach blossoms background, with a totally different couple and storyline and the exact same ending! Like they did when they were shooting TMOPB as that article says.

They should make it a sequel! "Couples in peach blossoms reincarnating dying and resurrecting!

you're the worst at this cheering up business :joy: I'm crying about one thing and you're already reminding me to cry about another thing (stupid, crappy, repeat ending that doesn't make any sense)

3 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

Can you post link from where you are getting these pictures?

My contribution to the fanfic if anyone can translate what she's saying (point to note - her husky voice :D)

She's such a beauty :love: and I love her voice. It took me a while to get used to the dubbing (hated that they chose the same person who did BQ), should've stuck with her voice instead. Yes, if anyone can translate this, please do!!

The photos I snagged from Twitter, just search #loveandestiny

20 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

She's such a beauty :love: and I love her voice. It took me a while to get used to the dubbing (hated that they chose the same person who did BQ), should've stuck with her voice instead. Yes, if anyone can translate this, please do!!

The photos I snagged from Twitter, just search #loveandestiny

I read somewhere that it's because her voice sounds mature and LX is supposed to sound young/naive?

19 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

Here's another treat, gonna pass out from excitement

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/I2jJR55dk?fid=1034:4405524352179928

You are ruining my day with this - I can't stop replaying it lol he calls her wife in one scene - so that means they get married in today's episodes :D:D can't wait - oh the anticipation 

10 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

I read somewhere that it's because her voice sounds mature and LX is supposed to sound young/naive?

You are ruining my day with this - I can't stop replaying it lol he calls her wife in one scene - so that means they get married in today's episodes :D:D can't wait - oh the anticipation 

So that scene where they're standing and talking, goes like this:

LX: "When did I agree to marry you?" 

JC: "If you don't marry me, then who?"

LX: "Can't I just not get married?"

JC: "No."

and then that last scene at the end where she's got her hands around his neck:

JC: "don't misbehave now..."

JC: "if you keep misbehaving, things are going to get dangerous."

:joy: please please please, give us the danger, Uncle JC!

6 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

No he didn't call her wife. I don't think they'll get married in the drama.

4 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

So that scene where they're standing and talking, goes like this:

LX: "When did I agree to marry you?" 

JC: "If you don't marry me, then who?"

LX: "Can I just not get married?"

JC: "No."

and then that last scene at the end where she's got her hands around his neck:

JC: "don't misbehave now..."

JC: "if you misbehave, things are going to get dangerous."

:joy: please please please, give us the danger, Uncle JC!

Omo, LX better live up to that threat - I'm sure she will  :joy:

1 minute ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

Oh, why do you say that? Actually, I have a feeling they won't make it there either, that wedding set up just screams disaster magnet to me. 

:'( Gawd - it's the too good to be true kind of scene - they are playing with us :'( :'( 

2 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

I dont see why you re gettin upset girls!

There's a resurrection coming, im sooooooooooo sure about it! That last scene in peach blossoms speaks for itself!

Enjoy the adrenaline for the upcoming disaster!

Yes, but if they're pulling a TMOPB, then JC will be resurrected for the last 2 minutes of the drama and then FIN. :joy: (I'm not upset, I swear)

2 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

Yes, but if they're pulling a TMOPB, then JC will be resurrected for the last 2 minutes of the drama and then FIN. :joy: (I'm not upset, I swear)

ok now im upset! :w00t:

(hadn't thought about that!!!!!)

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

I dont see why you re gettin upset girls!

There's a resurrection coming, im sooooooooooo sure about it! That last scene in peach blossoms speaks for itself!

Enjoy the adrenaline for the upcoming disaster!

they already go through so much - I don't want more angst - especially because both the actors are so good - you can't help but feel their pain 

4 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

Yep... and this overload of sugar sweetness that is episode 57-78 is just to get you all comfy so they can pull rug right out from under you. Those devils!!

meanies :angry:

2 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

yeah - I think the scene where JC is making that bird with his hand is the ending scene probably 

here's a micro fanfic:

their baby: what's my birth story, mamma?
LX: Mommy got naughty once and misbehaved - and daddy taught her a lesson :joy:

Baby: ......

Archived