[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

On 4/8/2020 at 9:35 AM, TheLastBloom said:

Of the three series, out of Ten Miles of Peach Blossom, Love and Destiny, and the Pillow Book, hands down.. Love and Destiny wins for me.  I think I re-watched this series three times now.  Probably because I think Ni Ni and the main lead had such good chemistry together.  

True2. I was in the middle of watching the pillow book and had to stop watching it to wait for the complete subs to go out. Then saw the Avenuex's first impression video for the pillow book where she said good things about Love and Destiny . So I had to check it out! Completely binged it for three days straight. Now I can't finish the Pillow book cause my brain keeps on returning to CC and NiNi :))

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Woot woot!! After one year this drama still get noticed! Nominated for International Emmy Awards!! :getmygrooveon: :cheers::heart1:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFkPfHFD-K1/?igshid=smclc2oyy1on

Check out Vviiee’s instagram for more info!

This is from their official weibo page.

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/175423133.html?weibo_id=4553103813124359
C49-DD989-5-EA9-46-CD-BBF7-A06-B8-AD81-F

• 3 months later...

I started Love and Destiny in November 2020 and still couldn’t move on and on my 7th times watching it. I guessed I was late because this forum has been inactive now. I just want to see if anyone is still checking this forum. 

Starting this drama because of Ni Ni, then thinking man the male lead was too old and not handsome enough. Boy I was so wrong and jinx myself because now I am so in love with Chang Chen. I watched almost all of his movies I could find.

One character I dislike the most is Du Yu. If Yunfeng got punished because he didn’t reveal Qing Yao’s bad intention, then why Du Yu didn’t get severe punishment because he knew Yuan Tong killed the guards at Purple Cloud and her comrades but he didn’t report it at all. 

Archived