[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

For those that power through the first a few episodes and fell in love with the show, the love is deeper than with other shows as they truly appreciate the story, the characters, and the love that the show represents. I have to say this is one of the most pure, devoted, loyal love stories that I have ever watched. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shenzhen TV confirmed, it's a pretty good platform, rating/popularity rise tend to be 7th to about 9th. 1st is national CCTV, then five major networks, they tend to air most of popular tv dramas first. If L&D end up on those, it'd likely be a Daytime slot, like Goodbye My Princess. Shenzhen TV slotted L&D into primetime slot, right when everyone is on break for Chinese New Years. There's apparently ad for Hubei TV primetime slot too, so hooray. 

On 1/21/2020 at 2:26 PM, Winterfairy said:

@bluehibiscus, @zijinini, & @LSGLMH_88

Thank you lol

Since they’re are airing online it won’t affect LaD in anyway right. Beside both show are set in the same world, I’m sure it’ll generate more talks for both.

ahaha, not really. It's direct competition (in terms of genre) and could get ugly. L&D dissociated itself from 3L3W to avoid accusation of using other drama's popularity + potential negative press + more comparison against PB. I do hope different platforms mean less feiction, and people can just enjoy whatever drama they want though.

@skibbies

You’re right fans war are scary. Let’s just stay away from that. I’m sure even TMOPB fans will compare with Pillow Book. Since LaD been air for awhile now, and all award season is completed. We just need to spread the words for more view and more exposure. We don’t have to compete for anything else.

Archived