[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

@zijinini is this the one we voted for on weibo or the once we just voted for all 8 categories?

We didn't vote for this one.

This one is hosted by Sina (Chinese Internet giant. Weibo lelongs to this organization).

The one we voted for 8 categories is hosted by Beijing Daily.

1 hour ago, zijinini said:

The topic has been read over 100 Million times and there are 691K comments below.

I am sure a lot of people know L&D now.

Nice! Hope the Chinese fans over there are blowing up their comments section lol.

do you know if they’ll held an event for this?

1 hour ago, Winterfairy said:

Nice! Hope the Chinese fans over there are blowing up their comments section lol.

do you know if they’ll held an event for this?

Yes there'll be a big event called Weibo Night in mid January. This is an ceremony for those important things happened on Weibo of the last year. They do have awards for actors but it's not based on their acting skills but based on their Weibo influence of that celebrities. They call that as Weibo God/ Weibo Godess. I don't think NN or CC could make it.  

4 hours ago, zijinini said:

Yes there'll be a big event called Weibo Night in mid January. This is an ceremony for those important things happened on Weibo of the last year. They do have awards for actors but it's not based on their acting skills but based on their Weibo influence of that celebrities. They call that as Weibo God/ Weibo Godess. I don't think NN or CC could make it.  

True If depends on popularity on Weibo they might less some number of voters     

16 hours ago, zijinini said:

Wow so beautifully made I love it! I've been keeping replaying it. I know it's a lot of work to make a video thank you so much I love it! 

75435362_2496833300427534_68859865687759

I'm so happy you like it !! Yes, it's a lot of work to make a MV but the fact that people watch and like my videos makes me really happy :D

P.S. I love the gif ahahah :wub:

extra ordinary  comment:lol: don't get angry copy and google translate yourselves

Samantha Lu
女主角,我不喜歡.臉太大了.跟張震一樣大.可怕!

但是,扮演青瑤醫仙的仙氣十足,婀娜多姿,我喜歡!

Lee An Nah
huh???????????????????
讚好 · 回覆 · 1 分鐘

p.s please don't get angry and take any silly action

Thanks for co-operation

Archived