[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@zijinini NN might go but I highly doubt about CC... does he ever attend any award ceremony????? 2019 was all about CC & NN... they  only worked with together.... both first did film and then drama...! I wish they win each n every award.... Sadly this might not be case :(

Last I heard that in huading award , they will consider Jury opinion as well ... I don't know how it is in china but in my country it is about all those lobbying and stuff...I wish CC & NN wins but when i heard that jury opinion will also be considered... it seemed like a bummer to me...

OMG OMG OMG girls guess what? They are both going to the Iqiyi Scream Night on 12/06!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love:

I just checked again the vote is for drama not the actors. Both CC and NN are going to the ceremony!!! 

The Iqiyi Weibo account said so I hope they don't fool us. 

Yes you are right about CC but this is Iqiyi said they are going. Now I know why they are all so excited in the group because the two are going to the ceremony together!!!:love::love::love:

28 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@zijinini are you serious???? this means they will win some award and the same has already been disclosed to them... hopefully there will be some BTS with English Translation ... my heart is craving for it...

I was wrong earlier about saying that they are both nominated.  It's the drama that got nominated not the actors. I guess they don't have actor/actress awards? I am not sure about this. But the Iqiyi Weibo account said CC and NN are invited guests they are going to the ceremony. CC and NN haven't say anything about this though I really hope they can go together.

Since Iqiyi account said so I think there is a high possibility that they are both going. 

I guess this scream night thing is a party not a award ceremony? I am not sure what it is. All I want to see is CC and NN be together and talk and laugh.:love:

16 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@zijinini okay so its a party.... well we don't care much about not having their nomination...its enough for me to see CC & Ni Ni having fun together.. thats a pure bliss... lol

No I don't know if it is a party or not I was just guessing. I have absolutely no idea what this scream night thing is. It could be an award ceremony I don't know. 

59 minutes ago, zijinini said:

I can vote I live in Canada. As long as you have a Weibo account you can vote.

The problem is I can't access the link that you posted 

I have installed the Weibo App's and login with my phone no too But still can't access it

Archived