EIG8gRuUcAE6vLC?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

EIG8AM2U8AIO6VI?format=jpg&name=360x360

Edited by triplem
4th image (Pic, YT, IG, twitter) onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Now I'm confused. I thought it will be fictitious constitutional monarchy, so it will be all in modern, but there was a picture I just saw on twitter. I really don't know what the story will be.  :mellow:

Spoiler

EIIXQpbVAAAcDQF?format=jpg%26name=medium

More pictures of our handsome king.

EIIh6sPUUAAJrqq?format=jpg&name=medium

EIIYIUwUEAEKwXX?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

EIIXXwUVUAAPfj5?format=jpg&name=large

cr Logo

Edited by triplem
  • Like 9
  • Confused 1

Our king looks gorgeously dapper. I'm all heart eyed for this chap :wub:  

It's crazy how I only get hyped and psyched whenever Lee Min Ho makes a comeback when it comes to kdramas and literally don't care much about other Korean actors. I mean it's not like Min Ho's dramas are better than the others as such because I didn't like some of his work but he still makes me impatient and nervous whenever he's cast in a drama. It's a weird phenomenon lol

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, serendipity... said:

Our king looks gorgeously dapper. I'm all heart eyed for this chap :wub:  

It's crazy how I only get hyped and psyched whenever Lee Min Ho makes a comeback when it comes to kdramas and literally don't care much about other Korean actors. I mean it's not like Min Ho's dramas are better than the others as such because I didn't like some of his work but he still makes me impatient and nervous whenever he's cast in a drama. It's a weird phenomenon lol

I experience that weird phenomenon too :lol:. It’s true, it’s not like his dramas are better than others. In fact, I’ll admit I like some and hate some. More specifically, I’m not a big fan of the last time he collaborated with Writer Kim. So why am I feeling this way? It’s inevitable. I’m excited and notice myself checking this thread every now and then to see if there’s anything new. We don’t even know the airing date yet, it may be another half year or more but I’m already going a little crazy lol.  

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I experience that weird phenomenon too :lol:. It’s true, it’s not like his dramas are better than others. In fact, I’ll admit I like some and hate some. More specifically, I’m not a big fan of the last time he collaborated with Writer Kim. So why am I feeling this way? It’s inevitable. I’m excited and notice myself checking this thread every now and then to see if there’s anything new. We don’t even know the airing date yet, it may be another half year or more but I’m already going a little crazy lol.  

Thank god I'm not alone lol. I'm constantly stalking this thread to see what's going on just like you

Tbh even I didn't like his previous drama either although his acting was on point. That drama didn't reach my expectations and I found it kinda boring. FL wasn't helpful either since her acting was annoying. Anyways I hope this drama fares well and has a good story & smooth execution *fingers crossed*

• Like 3

In order to see Lee Min Ho, from young to senior women were waiting in front of the car .. ㅋ

EIcOijsW4AEixfT?format=jpg&name=medium

EIcOjQfW4AE723n?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

EIcOj94WkAAXYuT?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

EIcOkY4WoAY0aXT?format=jpg&name=900x900

cr. ksjwoman

Edited by triplem
  • Like 7

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4434520650876509?sudaref=t.co&display=0&retcode=6102

According to 九如一平's Weibo post, the filming was around 3 hours, running back and forth a dozen times in Ginkgo forest. Minho hardly ever dismounted. He reapplied makeup, reviewed the shooting, and communicated with Director/actors on the horse. A serious and dedicated man is most handsome.

EIbF3EnWsAIBNUc?format=jpg&name=large

EIbF3FdXUAApOCu?format=jpg&name=large

EIbF39aXYAAji9C?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

EIbF38WW4AEiqel?format=jpg&name=large

EIbF39iXUAAtiHV?format=jpg&name=large

EIbF390XYAAEF2S?format=jpg&name=large

EIbF8ZnWkAAi6mN?format=jpg&name=large

cr as tagged

• Like 7

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4e1dvTh3b3/?igshid=1oy8q1q4yxxtk

20191105 koreasoulfoodtruck IG updated.

It's been a long time after seeing  Lee Min Ho at the filming scene of LOTBS. Full of expectation and excitement. As always, the scene was as enjoyable as Minho's heartwarming smile. It's surprised there were many foreign fans, really our proud Hallyu star.  The filming was well completed with the support of overseas fans and Kmz fans.

EInjT55VUAE2LUX?format=jpg&name=360x360

EInjT-hW4AEg-8d?format=jpg&name=small

EInjT94XYAExACE?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 6

Hi! I came after I saw LMG on the horse photos :lol:

I read the description earlier on and thought the drama will be about two worlds, one Lee Min Ho as king in sageuk world and another Lee Min Ho as a cop in the present world. The horse riding pics threw me off a loop. Is LMH king in present world too? Or is my understanding totally off :joy:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

I read the description earlier on and thought the drama will be about two worlds, one Lee Min Ho as king in sageuk world and another Lee Min Ho as a cop in the present world. The horse riding pics threw me off a loop. Is LMH king in present world too? Or is my understanding totally off :joy:

I think he is an athlete. Or maybe horse riding and rowing is his hobby.

• Like 3

On 11/8/2019 at 9:16 PM, katakwasabi said:

Hi @katakwasabi and @Alma. The character of the cop/detective is played by Kim Go Eun. Based on the horse-riding photos, fans are thinking that Lee Min Ho may not be playing a king in a sageuk period, but rather of a monarchy, whose hobbies include horse-riding and rowing.

• Like 4

I'm guessing that the photos from the film site that you posted on thursday, @syntyche, might be of KGE because of the gun?  Now I'm curious how KGE's character and the King would meet.  It's not like a detective and walk up to a King and starting chatting:lol:.  My hope is we are not going to see them eating Subway lol.  I can't imagine a King chowing down on Subway.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I'm guessing that the photos from the film site that you posted on thursday, @syntyche, might be of KGE because of the gun?  Now I'm curious how KGE's character and the King would meet.  It's not like a detective and walk up to a King and starting chatting:lol:.  My hope is we are not going to see them eating Subway lol.  I can't imagine a King chowing down on Subway.

Hahaha I couldn’t help but laugh at your comment because it’s so true! Subway somehow makes their way into every drama. If the king is hungry, his first choice will probably be to run to subway :lol:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1