Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
syntyche

[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

Just now, Elnin Joery said:

NOOOOO. I will miss you:bawling:

I will miss you 2. I will be here 5 more days we have left alot to cover together and TKEM spazzing 

• Like 2

Just now, Joanna Alfson said:

I will miss you 2. I will be here 5 more days we have left alot to cover together and TKEM spazzing 

Will be looking forward to that

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Time loop said:

I recall @Heilo something about the poll being ready 

Omo! If that is the case, I must have missed her tag to me. @Heilo Did i miss your tag?

@Wanderer062287 @Joanna Alfson @syntyche i think the rule is that we cannot post up celebrating posts. But i see that we can hide it in spoiler because mine was hidden :D

20 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

It's actully befitting that you got that first comment on this page. You were the contributor with the soju and indirectly the contributor of TKEM exploding from your influence from the BAR. It was all about the BAR

I was surprised when I landed first on 1000 pages. Funny thing is, i was hoping I will keep posting until 1000 popped up lol and behold, it was me! Aww yes, all the soju and liquor we drank here. My BAR made a lot of profits :joy:

27 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Hahaha. I was certainly drunk on couple of occasion while making reviews and discussing with others 

hahaha i was always drunk :joy:

29 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Until thursday we will be spazzing.. I will miss you guys. This place was hilarious and all the soju got me drunk because i had to buy alcohol to join the drinking and seemed to me half of the thread was drunk one way or another 

lol..we sure followed the rule of TE of living for today and drank our fills for ‘today’ only ;) we are going to miss you too! Don’t go on haitus for too long..

@Flloy House you mean mine? It is 10:30am now for me.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Flloy House said:

lool you are still in sunday morning. My sun will go down soon after an hour

I think we are in the same timeline. Like TKEM 

• LOL 2

Ugh TKEM keeps showing up everywhere on FB for me.  Subtle asian traits was meme-ing the only food eaten in Kdramas, and ofc the chicken was the topic. Half of the collage was LG/JTE eating chicken. 

• LOL 6

https://www.preview.ph/culture/the-difference-between-a-netflix-original-k-drama-and-a-regular-k-drama-a00232-20200314?utm_source=Facebook-Preview&utm_medium=Ownshare&utm_campaign=-fbnp-culture-the-difference-between-a-netflix-original-k-drama-and-a-regular-k-drama-a00232-20200314-fbold

This is an interesting article (not much we don’t know tbh) about a writer could prefer a true Netflix original.  TKEM was just distributed by Netflix, but if there IS a season 2 or another similar project, I would hope to see it produced and aired just through Netflix. I do think audience influence started to affect the show, although I can’t quite pinpoint what changed.  First few weeks were all about how WDH and JEC were lead material and all that but JEC actually got less screen time and story as they went along. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

We may even see LMH as Peyha again soon :D

I will provide the poll options to you shortly today :kiss_wink:

--------------

Gotta do some backtracking and will catch up real quickly

• Like 5
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

I actually disliked the first scene so much - it seemed so unnecessary and misogynistic for the show to even go there about her underwores and bras and very un-Kdrama for it.

Then when it turns out PM was hiding her bugs in her boobs and using the culture’s discomfort with talking about her boobs to sneak them in my brain exploded.

This show is so much smarter than it gets credit for.  

Did not get the connection of wired bra and hiding a bug in her bra. Wow that was inventive and I never caught that until reading this!

img.gif&key=c036c37d87a103337bccf3926381

I have often wondered if this awesome shot was done by LMH himself or a stunt double. By looking at the gif in slow motion,  I can most safely say that this stunt was done by LMH himself. Daebak.

In episode 6, I just love the way LG looks at JTE.  He shows that he is really so enamored and completely entranced by her.  LMH is really good in romantic scenes I must admit.  When he asks for a hug in the kitchen after he talked about his scar and horrible childhood and she turned away and asked for her ID instead, he looked so disappointed. You feel for him.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Ugh TKEM keeps showing up everywhere on FB for me.  Subtle asian traits was meme-ing the only food eaten in Kdramas, and ofc the chicken was the topic. Half of the collage was LG/JTE eating chicken. 

Haha Chicken was the Third most accepted Wheel between LeeEul , it will be there in collages.

• LOL 7

8 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Haha Chicken was the Third most accepted Wheel between LeeEul , it will be there in collages.

No no. MSD has to be the third wheel

• LOL 6

Just now, Joanna Alfson said:

Let me give you a suggestion then I would say Maximus was the third wheel

• LOL 9

3 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:
12 minutes ago, madmad min said:

You guys are wrong, it was the red ginseng to boost pyeha’s stamina. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

Let me give you a suggestion then I would say Maximus was the third wheel

No. How about sect. Mo? She is a decent third wheel 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

1 minute ago, Joanna Alfson said:

No. How about sect. Mo? She is a decent third wheel 

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

You guys are wrong, it was the red ginseng to boost pyeha’s stamina. 

These were decent third wheels but but but What I told you Lady nuh is the third wheel

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 9