• The first kiss scene after the first crossing into his world
    • The 1st goodbye kiss in ROK
    • The 2nd Goodbye kiss in ROK
    • The beheading kiss scene/inconsiderate scene
    • Post saving kiss scene
    • Episode 10 kiss by future LG
    • Reunion kiss scene
    • CCTV kiss scene
  2. 2. What type of setting and world do you want TKEM S2 to take place in?

• post-World war 3 in the year 2050s in ROK where Korea is turned into dystopia (LGXJTE and Lee JunXJTR team up to save ROK)
    • Should take place in the far future where LGXJTE fight evil forces from the year 2784 with assistance from Lee JunXJTR
    • Should remain and fight injustice in the currently timeline with additional arc for JTR-LJH
    • Do you want it to take place instead in the far-past going way back to the beginning of Korea like 10.000BC back
    • Do you want them to go further back in time like 30.000-50.000 BC
  3. 3. Do you want shower scenes in the S2 & PG13 or R-Rated?

• Yes plenty of shower scenes please
    • No to shower scenes
    • Yes I will take 1-2 Shower scenes
    • Should S2 remain PG13
    • Should S2 become R-rated in the sequel

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/26/2020 at 04:38 AM

I should read all pages and after comment but friends,

what did I watched today?

I loved everything in today's episode.

Not a dull moment for me and for many of us .

I felt sorry for detective Shin Jae and I am upset with his mom.

@bebebisous33I start thinking the same with you .Maybe his nightmares have to do with possible previous existence in Corea. In  the preview of next episode we saw his doppelganger in Corea and we ll have more information for him.

Prime minister is such a meanie .How rude and disrespectful was with the old lady.I wanted to slap her face.How dare  she pushed an old lady?

I want to know  why Lee Gon decided to return to Korea when he started feeling the pain in his right shoulder. He sensed that something happened to Tae Eul?

• Like 11

These are rough translated comments below the video for the last scene of episode 4. Overall, netizens are excited and love the episode. Many of them say this is the starting of the fun of the drama. :)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

이곤씨 너무 멋지네요ㅜ

This is so cool

태리

오 그래도 갈수록 볼만해지네

Oh, but it keeps getting better

apple

내가 미쳣지ㅜ 이걸 왜때문에 또 봐서는 나가질 못하냐구ㅜ

I'm crazy, why can't I go out when I see this again?

hr

계속 보게된다 이곤앓이 시작되었어~~♡

I keep seeing. I started suffering from this ~~ ♡

여유로운미래

좋아하는 장면... 이민호가 살렸다. 멋지다. 믿고 싶어.

My favorite scene ... Lee Min-ho was saved. cool. I want to believe.

love****

거봐~내말이 다 맞지?ㅠㅠ개설렌다 하아....

Look ~ I'm all right, right?

rlagksk

아 이민호 개설레ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Ah, Lee Min-ho opened

겨울꽃지오

예끼^ ^관심종자!!!

Yep ^ ^ Seeds of interest !!!

나야나

이제시작인데 앞으로 이을커플 본격로맨스나오면 어쩔꺼야!!

It's starting now, but what to do if the next couple's romance begins!

이대성

엔딩최고닷??이민호의세계로떠났네..

The best ending. I left for the world of Lee Min-ho .

풀뿌리

이을 케미 장난 아니네

The chemistry is no kidding

lus3****

갓 엔딩 믿고본다 더킹

I believe in the ending

장미

폐하목소리 너무좋아

Your voice is so good.

오페라의유령50

둘 케미 좋아 김고은 예뻐

I like both chemies, Kim Go-eun is pretty

mandrmi

목소리 넘좋음. 이을커플 예쁘다

Your voice is good. This couple is pretty

양하경

꺄악 넘 멋있어요오오ㅠㅠㅠ

Awesome

옹달샘

내가 이민호에 반하게 될 줄이야

I'm going to fall in love with Lee Min-ho

오늘하루는

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 이민호님 ㅠㅠㅠ 신의도 판타지였는데 그땐 화제성이 없었는데 이번엔 엄청 더더더 뜨시겠어요 ㅜㅜ 물론 나는 신의도 넘 좋았지만 ㅠ ㅠ

ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ Lee Min-ho ㅠㅠㅠ Shinuido was a fantasy, but there was no topic at that time.

햇살

이민호 김고은 둘이 텐션이 좋은거 같아 본격적 럽라 식작되면 케미 장난아닐듯

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun seem to have a good tension.

slow

이민호는 타고난 황제 재질인가봄 엔딩씬 대박 심박수 위험하다ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Is Lee Min-ho a natural emperor material spring ending scene jackpot heart rate dangerous TT TT TT

에리

존버는 승리라고!!! 이제 본격적으로 재밌어진당

Jonber is a victory !!! Now it's really fun

apple

보고 또 보고 이을 완벽한 케미 쵝오 이을 사랑길 황제 황후길만 걸어

See, see and see, perfect chemistry

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

나만 그 안아서 말에 태워줄 때 설렛던가..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

When only I hug you and ride it on the horse, I'm excited .. ㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ

silence

이민호 말투 뭐임? 목소리 뭐임? ㄹㅇ 개꿀 설레주금ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

What is the tone of Lee Min-ho? What is your voice? ㄹㅇ Dog honey excitement ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ

하나

마지막회 소름~~~대박!! 담주까지 어떻게 기다려 ㅜ 더 보고 싶다으

Goosebumps at the last episode ~~~ How can I wait until the damju?

아ㅇㅣㄴ

솔직히 3화까지도 뭔 내용인가 싶으면서 조금 실망햇는데 4화 엔딩 보면서 이제 시작이군 싶었다 ㅎㅎ

Honestly, I wanted to know what the contents of even the 3rd episode were, but I was a little disappointed.

엔딩곡 뭐예요?? 너무 좋은데 찾아도 안 나오네요 ㅜㅜ

What is the ending song ?? I love it but I can't find it

스마일

이민호가 다했네 설렘

Lee Min-ho is done.

참교육

네 밤새서 이거 돌려보다가 못잤어요

I couldn't sleep on this overnight.

Aileen

자기몸에 손대는거 싫어하는 곤이가 태을이손을 먼저 잡고,두 손을 자기 어깨에 올리고,세상 소중하게 안아서 말 태우고,대한제국가서도 세상 스윗하게 초근접으로 바라보며 자기이름을 말하고

이 정도면 곤이는 이제 태을에게 마음을 전부 열었다고 봐야지

Gon-yi, who hates to touch her body, grabs Taeul-i's hands first, puts her hands on her shoulders, hugs the world carefully, and rides her horse. Gon-yi should open her heart to Tae-eul.

즐라탄

더 공익

More public interest

강하늘

이민호미친다진짜 ㅠㅠㅠ 어제보면서 완전 설레서 죽는줄 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ이민호 최고다최고 ㅠㅜㅜ

Lee Min-ho is really crazy ㅠㅠㅠ I saw you yesterday and I'm so excited and dies ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ Lee Min-ho's best

goodsmile

마지막 장면 굿~~!!

The last scene is good ~~ !!

wogu****

끝날때 심장 터질뻔 ㅠ 개 꿀잼

When it's over, my heart almost bursts

utiwlf3sf

이민호 아닌 황제 이곤 상상할 수 없어

I can't imagine being an emperor other than Lee Min-ho

skysea7

영상미가 넘 예쁘다

The video is so beautiful

1991****

앞부분부터 있었어야하는데ㅠㅠㅠㅠ김고은 눈빛 진짜ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 연기잘해말태우는 씬 완전 설레고 일주일 어찌 기다림...

I should have been from the front part.

skysea7

심장이 나대서 혼났네

My heart is so bad that I'm confused

파인트리

은숙님 이거죠 이거 ㅠㅠㅠ 이제 쭉 이렇게요!!! 이곤 멋져 ㅠㅠㅠ

This is Kim Eunsook. This is like this !!! This is cool ㅠㅠㅠ

초코

이민호 김고은 보고 있자니 너무 잘어울려서 잠자고 있던 내안의 망상이 나오기 시작하네 몆십번을 봐도 투샷 설레고 멋지구만

I'm watching Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun so well that it's so good that the delusion inside me is starting to come out.

서연

3회부터 재밌었는데 점점 더 재밌어짐...

It was fun from the 3rd, but it became more and more fun …

turs****

왜 이민호인지 알겠다~~^^

I understand why Lee Min-ho ~~ ^^

365s****

난 대한민국의 서민이고 내이름은 안알랴줌ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'm a commoner in Korea and my name is unknown

1318****

앞에 말태우는부분, 머리 묶어서 확인하는부분 같이 올려주셔야죠 담당자님ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 일하기 힘드셔서 그런거면 제가 대신해드릴까요ㅠㅠㅠ 제발 어제 마지막 장면들 모르는사람 없게해주세요ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

You have to put the part that burns in front of you and the part that checks your hair together.

nana

김고은 대단한듯..저렇게 가까이 쳐다보는데 연기가 제대로 되는지..목소리에..눈빛에..ㅜㅜ

Kim Go-eun looks great .. I look up like that and see if the acting is right.

hyj

완벽한씬이다..와 진짜 믿고본다ㄹㅇ개존잼

It's a perfect scene .. and I really believe it.

lha6****

4화 엔딩 대박, 김은숙은 살아있었다. 5화예고도 대박, 흥미진진~ 5화부턴 제대로 시청률 오를듯~금욜만 기다려요 ㅠ

Episode 4 Ending Jackpot, Eunsook Kim was alive. Even if the 5th episode is a big hit, it's exciting ~ From the 5th episode, it seems like the audience rating will rise ~

coca

버닝썬 마약연예인 H.J.K sbs 나오지마라 절대 보지맙시다

Don't come to Burning Sun drug celebrity HJK sbs

lee da eun

이장면 넘 좋아 ㅠㅠ 도깨비도 다 안봤는데 더킹 진짜 끝까지 챙겨봐야지. 이민호 팬도 아니었는데 팬이 될것 같아. 정말로 너무 멋져 ㅜㅜ 이민호가 잘생긴거 아는데 이렇게 멋있고 잘생긴 줄 몰랐다. 여기 진짜 너무 멋있게 나왔어. 특히 목소리 눈빛 모든게 다 완벽해. 둘의 얼굴이 너무 가까이 있어서 내가 다 설레고 계속 보게 되네 ㅎㅎ 다음에 이렇게 가까이 있으면 그때 키스하겠지 ㅎ

I love this scene. ㅠㅠ I haven't seen all the goblins. I wasn't even a fan of Lee Min-ho, but I think I will be a fan. Really, it's so cool ㅜㅜ I know Lee Min-ho is handsome, but I didn't know it was so nice and handsome. It was really cool here. In particular, everything in the voice and eyes is perfect. The faces of the two are so close that I'm all excited and continue to see them.

wed

티저 볼 때는 드디어 자네를 보는군 이라는 대사랑 같이 나와서 그런 줄 알았는데 이렇게 설레는 장면이라니ㅠㅠ♡♡

When I saw teaser, I thought it was like a great love that I finally saw you, but it was such a thrilling scene.

뚱띵천사

더재밌어지고있네요~~

It's getting more fun ~~

쿠마

왜 아무도 먁시무스 칭찬은 안해줘여 ㅠㅠ 연기 개잘함 이곤이랑 태을이랑 엔딩맛집 장면 만든 장본인 ㅠㅠ

Why doesn't anyone compliment 먁 seamus ^^

박하

역시 1화는 아역들땜에 집중 몰입이 안됐는데 아역들 들어가고 나서부터 재밌네여ㅎㅎㅎ

After all, episode 1 wasn't immersed in the role of children, but it's been fun since the children went in.

hjh3****

이곤은 자기몸에 손대는거 아주 싫어하는데 태을이를 어디로 데려가는 걸까?

Igon hates touching her body, but where do you take Tae-ul-i?

가을사랑

자기 몸에 손대는걸 아~주 싫어하는 이곤이 직접 태을이의 두 손을 자신의 어깨에 올리고 허리를 잡아 말에 태우던 그 장면은 대체 어디로 간건가요?

Where is the scene where Lee Gon, who hates touching his body, put Tae-il's two hands on his shoulder and grabs his back and rides it on the horse?

야끄르뜨

4회 2부부터 존잼스멜 나기 시작하던데...이런 식의 전개를 조금만 더 일찍했으면 반응 금방 좋아졌을텐데... 아쉬워요ㅜㅜ 초반에 너무 난해하고 지루해서 많이들 떠나갔어요. 저 같이 존버탄 사람들은 계속 보겠지만…

From the second part of the 4th, John Jamsmel started to appear. In the beginning, it was so difficult and boring that many people left. John Bertan people like me will continue to see ...

Credit: https://tv.naver.com/v/13534458#comment_focus

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, syntyche said:

TV ratings have long been based on views on terrestrial channels like SBS. But we are now in a digital age, where consumers, especially the younger generation, opt to watch videos by demand, such as in Netflix. Kdramas have also expanded their market to countries beyond South Korea, and international fans view such shows via digital platforms like Netflix. If "The King" aims to reach international viewership, then digital platforms is the way to go. 

In this light, Nielsen is geared towards digital ad ratings, where it provides a true cross-platform view of the digital audience. Hopefully, this will, if not already, be applied to South Korean shows. In this day and age, there should be an established measure for the viewership on digital platforms. Otherwise, if ratings are solely based on terrestrial views, then we would not be getting the true viewership of a certain show.  

What makes a significant difference is that it's airing on SK Netflix on the same day as on SBS. There is huge presence of subscribers on the local netflix SK library. One of the largest libraries outside of North America. If they for example had the episodes air a week or 2 or even 3-4 weeks later then people would have turned to terrestrial channels because that would be the only option especially the younger audience as they don't watch TV anymore nowadays. I myself haven't watched TV in years

EWfoIRQVcAA5blz?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 11

Best scene, love so much :wub:

15878684391587868436.gif

15878685471587868544.gif

15878686991587868691.gif

• Like 11
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

I'm missing something.  Lee Rim can never become King because he is illegitimate, right? If that's correct, then why did he kill the King and tried to kill Lee Gon.  The suspicious uncle would become King if something were to happen to Lee Gon, right?  

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I'm missing something.  Lee Rim can never become King because he is illegitimate, right? If that's correct, then why did he kill the King and tried to kill Lee Gon.  The suspicious uncle would become King if something were to happen to Lee Gon, right?  

I think he killed king to get the flute and LG because he was there and cut the flute into half so that enraged him. :)

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Nat_93 said:

Yes I will give it another chance, because I love the actors, and I like the writter, I’ve watched all her drama including Love in Paris. But this one, I blame SBS for stretching the drama to make more profit, forcing KES and the director to put in so much fillers, repetitive and boring dialogues to make one episode into three. TVN always go for the quality over fillers, even doing 12 episode dramas. I don’t have another explanation for such poor dialogues, this is not the KES I know at all. If the drama was all out I would’ve dropped it in episode 3, but since it’s only two per week I’ll probably watch it till it ends and just skip the fillers.

I really hope it improves because today’s episode was a huge disappointment to me, the preview made me think a lot would happen and the plot would move but it only happened in the last minutes and the rest was a bunch of fillers scenes with no real connection with the real plot. I’ll stay for the actors.

Hmmmm. What do you consider is the real plot here? Episode 4 was plot driven in terms of Lee Gon inching closer to finding out the truth about the existence of Lee Lim. When you think of it in terms of the battle between LG and LL, episode 4 delivered. We also learned something new about the flute’s powers: time stops when someone enters the world which I guarantee will be significant in the story. Already, LL figured out LG must be entering/exiting the world. This gives him a bigger advantage as he can plan his attack wisely. Maybe you’re missing the point here because one of the main plots is definitely centered around the flute and taking down LL. In fact, it’s the center plot that connects every character from both worlds. The last 10 minutes were great for moving along the OTP’s relationship and I’m not going to lie, I’m a sucker for romance so I thoroughly enjoyed it! But I usually look for more than just romance in a story, especially when we’re dealing with fantasy. For me, episode 4 delivered exceptionally and tackled more than just the love aspect of the show. 

@CarolynH I’m guessing when he possesses the other side of the flute and restores it, he will own, not only Corea but, both worlds. I believe his goal is to kill LG and take the other half of the flute. 

• Like 12
  • Awesome 2

Guys.... I’m still reading everything and I will comment on a few post. But I just want to get one thing straight I read somewhere, maybe here. Is the king air in SK Netflix right after it’s done airing on SBS? If that’s true, is that also the case with CLOY AND IC? Cause I watched those two show on Netflix USA few hours after it’s airing, but were they also aired in Netflix SK? Cause if that’s the case, I feel like it’s a bad move. I lad that’s true, we may be lucky with 13-15% ratings at this point. 

I wish they they would just airnon TVN like other KES drama, and not air in SK Netflix.

PS: watching epi4 again cause I’m an addict hehehe

• Like 4

These are some of the roughly translated comments under episode 5 trailer!!! :))

금손이

상궁마마 노투샷ㅋㅋ 이곤 태을 제국생활 궁금해ㅋ

Sanggung Mama No2 Shot

bang****

벌써 보고싶네요

I miss you already

김나은

우도환 너무 잘생겼다

Woo Do-hwan is so handsome

오리입

다음주 너무기대됩니다~ 앞으로 내용이 넘 궁금해지네요~~고은배우의 1인2역이 어떻게 나올지도 궁금해요 ^

I'm looking forward to next week ~ I'm curious about the contents of the future ~~ I'm curious about how the 1st and 2nd roles of actor Ko Eun will come out ^^

봉퍼필드

황영희 배우(신재엄마)는 제국세계에서 궁인이자 이림의 스파이 같군요 서점으로 들어가는거보니...폰에 녹음된 뉴스는 제국세계에서 나온거 같고..이림이 세력을 키우는 과정에 제국과 민국에 동일한 인물들을 죽이거나 이동시키거나 하는 과정에서 발생한거 같고...

Actor Hwang Young-hee (new mother) is an archer and a spy of Irim in the imperial world. Going to the bookstore ... The news recorded on the phone seems to have come from the imperial world. I think it happened in the process of killing or moving characters …

Vita Zhang

너무 기대해요

I'm so excited

박길순

댓글 여자가 86프로 ㅋㅋ 이민호 빨이네

86% of the comments come from women  haha

민서

와..궁금해 미치겠네ㅠㅠㅠ

Wow.

초코

4회가 가고 12부만 남았다는게 벌써부터 슬퍼지려고 함 나중에 폐인 될거 같다

It's already going to be sad that the 4th episode has gone and only 12 copies are left.

제이

담주 언제와요ㅠ태을이는 누굴 찾는걸까요 곤과 태을 꽁냥꽁냥 캐미 빨리 보고싶어요

When will I come to Damju? Who are you looking for? I want to see Cami quickly.

IHS

김고은 비난하는 애들=핑크당 추종자 새끼들

Kids who blame Kim Eun-eun = Pink party followers

apple

일월화수목 당분간 꺼져주세요 정중히 부탁 이을 보고싶따

Please turn it off for the time being.

수연님

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ태을이 선글라스 ㅋㅋㅋ 졸귀

Hahahahahahahahahaha sunglasses

coldcode

이곤 넘 멋져 죽을거가타요ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

This is so cool that I'm going to die ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ

이대성

태을이대한제국에서찾는사람이신재간???얼른연인돼서알콩달콩하는모습보곳ㆍㅍ당^^

The person who is looking for Tae-eul in the Empire of Korea is a new genius ???

lus3****

진심 존나 좋다 더킹

Sincerely good, Ducking

hj19****

아 언제 기다려ㅜ

Oh wait when

세욱진욱맘

다음주가 1회군요 ㅋㅋ 제발 재미 있어랏 이민호 신드롬되길

The next week is going to be the first episode.

스마일

다음주 어떻게 기다려넘 재밌잖아 더킹!

It's fun how you wait next week, Ducking!

하얀스카프하신분 누구? 전도연인줄

Who is the white scarf? Evangelism lover

반디야

최고의 엔딩이고 설레는 예고입니다.

The best ending and excitement is the notice.

Ksa

역시 김은숙 작가님 이제 다음주부터 진짜 재밌겠다ㅠㅠ

Writer Eun-sook Kim, it will be really fun next week.

Wendy

아침부터 이것만 보고 있음 ㅠㅠ벌써 몇번째인지~~~~~~~

I've been watching this since morning ㅠㅠ How many times already ~~~~~~~

mdrt****

평행세계는 이림도 넘나드는데 왜 이곤만 어깨가 아플까?만파식적이 두 동강이 났던 그날 만파식적이 이곤의 피로 적셔져서 그런 걸까? 아니면 두 동강 낸 본인이 이곤이라서?? __ 첫화에서 어린 이곤을 구하러 온 것은 어른 이곤이고, 이것은 즉 평행세계 사이만을 넘나들 수 있게 했던 만파식적을 이곤의 비상한 수학적 능력+만파식적에 피 적신 버프 받아서 원하는 시간대로까지 이동할 수 있게 된 건가?? 이림은 그것까진 못하고... 이곤황제가 수학에 천재적인 능력이 있다는 설정이 결코 부연적인 수준은 아닐 듯. 만파식적을 통해 이림은 못 하는 걸 이곤을 할 수 있을 것 같음!

The parallel world crosses Irim, so why is it that the shoulder hurts? Or is it because I am the one who played the two Donggang ?? __ In the first episode, it was Adult Gon who came to save the young Igon, and this means that he was able to move to the desired time by receiving the buff of Lee Gon's extraordinary mathematical ability + being full of expression that allowed him to cross between parallel worlds? Irim can't get to that ... It seems that the setting that Emperor Lee has a genius in mathematics will never be a second level. I think I can do what Irim can't through full-fledged!

경주결과

1회부터 4회까지 요약 ᆢ 치킨은 비비큐 커피는 크레프트 포차안주는 곱창 체력딸릴때는 홍상스틱 ㅋㅋ 이럴거면 중간광고는 왜하냐 ㅎㅎ

Summary from the 1st to the 4th

좌실바우바스

4회는 마지막 5분이 다했다 이제부터 개꿀잼 ㅋㅋ

The last 5 minutes of the 4th episode were over

하잉

역시 김은숙...떡밥들 진짜 많아서 행복해

After all, Kim Eun-suk ... I'm happy because there are so many rice cakes

apple

예고를 몇번을 보는지ㅜ 4회 엔딩이 넘 좋아서 쵝오 쵝오 5회 이을 꽁냥꽁냥 하는거 넘 기대 이을 황제 황후길만 걸어

How many times you see the notice TT 4 times the ending is so good, Miao Miao Oh 5 times, I'm just like this, I look forward to this

hyj

예고편 미쳤다ㅠㅠ

The trailer is crazy

Friends

4회보고 5회가 기대된다 !!! 예고도 넘 좋네

Looking forward to the 4th and the 5th is expected !!! The notice is good too

천사일기

4회 대박 이민호 최고임

The 4th jackpot Lee Min-ho is the best

bon

4회~~♥♥♥♥♥♥

Episode 4 ~~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥

enjoy33

갑자기 너무 재밌어ㅎㅎ

Suddenly it's so funny

사쿠라

담주까지언제기다려ㅠㅠ 빨리담주됬음조켔어요 넘궁금해요ㅠㅠ

When did you wait until Damju ㅠㅠ I was soaked quickly.

꼬리별

이림이 찍은 사진들은 아마 대한제국 주요 인물들과 똑같은 외모를 가진 대한민국의 사람이 아닐까요... 그 부하처럼 똑같은 사람을 섭외해서 나중에 다 자신의 사람으오 바꿔치기 하려고...

The photographs taken by Lee Lim are probably not Koreans who have the same appearance as the main figures of the Korean Empire ... to recruit the same people as their subordinates and replace them all with their own later …

sky

갑자기 생각난 예상 스토리인데을이가 대한제국에서 곤의 경호원을 맡아서 하게되고 그로인해 총을 쏠줄 알아야하는데 곤은 쏠줄 아냐면서 약간 무시하는 투로 말하고 거기에 화가난 을이 나 대한민국 형사라면서 곤에게 총을 겨눈게 아니였을까 그에 놀란 은섭군이 앞을 가로 막고 말이야...아님 말고....

It's an unexpected story that suddenly came to mind, but I'm supposed to be in charge of Gon's bodyguard in the Korean Empire, so I need to know how to shoot a gun. I wonder if he was surprised that Eun-sub was blocking his way ... or not …

RIAH

sbs는 1.2.3회 혹은 1.2.3.4회의 2주간 총 공식요약본/하이라이트을 만드셔서 유툽과 네이버 티비캐스트에 배포해주세요ㅠㅠㅠ

For sbs, please make 1.2.3 or 1.2.3.4 2 weeks total summary / highlight and distribute it to Youtube and Naver TVcast.

리빙스테이온

것봐 내말이 맞지?난 대한제국의황제.. 부르지 말라고 지은 내이름 이곤이다..이말이 왜 멋있냐??이름만 말한건데 ㅜㅜ

Look, I'm right? I'm the name of the Korean Emperor ... I shouldn't call it. Why is this nice? I just said the name.

쫑채

광고 OOO 존나배고프다

Advertisement OOO I'm hungry

kigi****

추리. 이림은 만파식적을 하나로 모아 두 세계의 신이 된다고 하는데, 반쪽짜리 만파식적을 들고 있음으로써 대한민국에서 늙지않는 육제를 가지게 되었고, 다른 반쪽을 들고있는 이곤이 대한제국의 신으로써 능력을 가진다는 것으로 그 증거로 육체에 균혈이 간다는 것은 늙지않는 육체가 되는 과정이 아닐까? 하는 생각이 드네요. 그나저나 1화때 정태을 신분증을 흘리고 간 복면쓴 인물이 궁금한데, 아마도 하나가된 만파식적을 정태을이 과거로 가면서 어린 이곤을 살려준게 아닌가? 추리해봅니다. (bbq는 이제 그만나와라 좀! 진짜 ㅈㄴ 거슬려!!)

Reasoning. Irim is said to be a god of two worlds by bringing together a half-paschal, and by holding half a half-pascal, he has an age-old flesh in Korea, and evidence that the other half has the ability to be a god of the Korean Empire. Isn't it the process of becoming a body that doesn't grow old? I think. Anyway, I'm curious about the masked person who went through the ID card at the time of Episode 1, but perhaps he saved the young Igon while moving to the past with a full-fledged identity. Try to reason. (Please stop bbq now! Really annoying !!)

utiwlf3sf

그래서 이곤 누구랑 연애해봤는데???ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

So who have you been dating ??? ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ

band

예고편까지 잼있네 이민호 너무 멋있다

Even the trailer is jamming.

밀크tea

꿀발라났나 여기서 못나가겠어 ㅠㅠ

I'm smeared with honey I can't get out of here

MZ킴

현실에선 무단결근이 되었으려나?

In reality, would you have been absent?

문과인 내가 이해하기엔 어려운내용이였지만 오늘 엔딩은 미쳤다 담주부터 졸잼각

It was difficult for me to understand, but the ending was crazy today.

kigi****

이제서야 드라마가 제대로 돌아간다.

Only now the drama works properly.

비둘기가9999

태을이가 대한제국에 가서까지 찾는 사람은 어머니입니다. 어머니를 보고싶은 마음이 평생에 한이었을테니까...

Tae-ul-i goes to the Korean Empire and is looking for her. I would have liked to see my mother all my life …

nhch****

담주 언제와 ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

When did you come to Damju?

zha

이민호 멋있다 연기 좋다

Lee Min-ho is cool

Yhsll

역시 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 갓은숙 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 다음주 부터 ㄹㅇ찐임

After all, Kim Eunsuk hahahaha from next week

한그루

이제부터 시작이다

It's starting now

풀뿌리

이을 커플 꽁냥꽁냥. 캬~~~! 일주일 어찌 기다리누 ㅠㅠ

This is a couple. Hey ~~~! How can I wait a week ㅠㅠ

An

4화 몰입력 대박이였어요 진짜 와... 끝으로 갈수록 점점 긴장감 넘치고 너무 놀래서 턱이 안다물어졌어요.. 제 턱은 다음주 금요일까지 안닫힐 예정..와...

Episode 4 It was a jackpot to enter the mall. Really, wow ... I got more and more nervous and I was so surprised that my jaw wasn't closing. My chin won't close until next Friday.

4097****

여기 메이킹은 안파나요?

Didn't you make here?

치즈버거2입컷

뭔가 신재가 꾸는 악몽이 대한제국 이야기 인듯....

It seems that the nightmare that Shinjae is having is a story of the Korean Empire …

탕구리

제가 이해한 내용을 대충 요약해드리겠습니다. 더킹 보시는 분들한테 도움 되셨으면 좋겠네요.1. 대한민국과 대한제국이라는 평행세계가 존재한다. 이 둘은 과거-현재가 아닌 동시간대의 세계고 대한제국에 부대찌개가 없다는 말은 미군이 주둔한 적 없고 남북분단이 되지 않았던 시절로 해석이 된다.2. 만파식적을 가진 존재만이 평행세계를 넘나들 수 있다. 만파식적은 초반에 어린 이곤이 자른 피리를 말하는데 이림은 우산형태로 들고 다니고 이곤은 막대기 형태로 들고 다닌다. 3화에서 이곤이 김고은을 데리고 대나무숲으로 갔는데 평행세계의 문이 열리지 않는다. 이곤이 만파식적을 들고 가지 않았기 때문이다.3. 이곤과 이림이 평행세계를 건널 때 시간이 잠시나마 멈춘다. 4화에서 이곤이 시계를 보면서 숫자를 되새긴 이유는

Let me briefly summarize what I understand. I hope you find it helpful to those looking at Ducking. 1. There is a parallel world between Korea and the Korean Empire. These two are interpreted as the time when the US military had never been stationed and did not become a division of the North and the South. Only beings who are full-fledged can cross the parallel world. In the early stages, the young Igon refers to the flute cut by young Igon. In episode 3, Lee Gon took Kim Go-eun to the bamboo forest, but the door to the parallel world does not open. This is because Igon didn't go full-fledged. 3. When Igon and Irim cross the parallel world, time stops for a moment. In episode 4, the reason Lee Gon looked at the clock and remembered the numbers

mycm****

부모님 찾으러 간다 1표

Going to find parents 1 vote

바다소리얌

인물보면 루나가 김고은임 대한제국에서............. 근데 프롤로그보면 그 루나가 암걸리는데 그때 이림 이정진이 온다고 함 확실히 이정진이 대한제국사람과 대한민국사람 바꾸고 있음 자기사람들로 그래서 황궁에도 이림에게 쪽지를 보내는거 그런데 강신재가 의문임 그 문양을 안다는건 신재는 원래 대한제국사람일수도 있는가설 그 엄마가 동일 그게 좀 풀려야할것같음

If you look at the persona, Luna is Kim Eun-eun from the Korean Empire. That's why I send a note to Irim in the Imperial Palace, but Shin Shin-jae is in doubt.

호빵

아 오늘 너무 재밌었다ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Ah, it was so fun today

ccesst

총들고 있는 태을이는 목도리가 다른색인데?? 누구지

The shawl with a gun is a different color. Who is it

밀리언즈

3회부터 재밌어진 느낌 ㅋㅋ 역시 꿀잼이었네요 ㅠㅠㅠ 담주 언제와..

It's been a fun feeling since the third episode. It was also a honey jam.

김혜진

벌써 설레는건 나만인건가 ~?

Am I the only one who is already excited ~?

유인나

머리로만 연앸ㅋㅋ

Open only with your head

자기 몸에 손대는거 싫어하는 이곤이 먼저 태을이 손 자기 허리에 두는거 보고 기절했어

I do n’t like to touch her body, I saw that Tae-gon put her hands on her waist first, then I fainted.

예민보스

난 또 이렇게 김은숙 작가님 드라마의 노예가 된다 ....... 2020 04 26

I also become a slave to Kim Eun-suk's drama ....... 2020 04 26

탕구리

정태을이 대한제국에서 찾는 인물은 루나가 되겠네요. 1화에서 정태을이 차 운전하면서 갈 때 백미러를 통해서 자신과 똑같은 인물을 보고 놀랬었는데 그 인물이 평행세계서의 자신이 아닐까 해서 찾는 게 아닐까 하는 생각이 듭니다.

The person that Jung Tae-eul is looking for in the Korean Empire will be Luna. When I was driving Jeong Tae

Credit: https://tv.naver.com/v/13534461#comment_focus

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

@YongZura⁷  

Hi!  ^^

First I go to Naver's page. Then I paste 더 킹:영원의 군주 and view the videos (I cannot see the video, it says the video is not available in my country. Then I view the comments and click the "translate to English" at the top of the website. It is the same as google translate. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

So many pages now since I last commented. A bit hard to tag everyone's comment and thoughts to add on mine. :sweat_smile:

So forgive me if it come out of the blue.

@Ameera Ali whaaaaaat??? We do not have our main couple name yet??? What kind of sorcery is this?

The King has already proposed to his future Queen!!! Lol

@bebebisous33 Do you think Lee Rim is immortal now? I just think that all the crossing could have just slow down his aging much much slower.

The reason LG is grown up is because he didn't cross over yet.

@CarolynH From episode 1, when they introduced the flute.. it is said to be a magical flute that grant wishes of the holder? (My mind is a bit mushed now so I might be wrong)

That is what prompted LR to take action to kill LG's father to take the flute so that he can wish and be accepted as The King? 

@ktcjdrama it was never mention how LG has the plushie except that I do recall LG going to JTE when she was having car trouble. Perhaps he saw her plushie and decided to get 1 too since he did drive her car for a while?

Maybe we will get to know more about it in future episodes. 

The thing about the 2 pillars, it is the gateway to another world.

But was it mention that it can also travel back and to the future?

This is what confused me.

The mystery of the saviour and how he has the future tag ID of JTE.

Aahhhh.. brain fried!

And if LG is to close the door, what will happen to JTE?

Geez... why do I feel that I will need a lot of Kleenex after all the sugar rush?

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

@YongZura⁷  

Hi!  ^^

First I go to Naver's page. Then I paste 더 킹:영원의 군주 and view the videos (I cannot see the video, it says the video is not available in my country. Then I view the comments and click the "translate to English" at the top of the website. It is the same as google translate. 

I see.  @Nikaa94Thank you for the response.  If only it can translate according to context. As a learner of the language, I do appreciate your effort.  :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, JC's Lingxi said:

If people did not feel their heart fluttering when Lee Gon hold Jung Tae Eul by her waist and put her on his horse and drove through that wall to the parallel universe , their their life is way too bitter and sad... that'd all I can say..:D

Dear friend, you put into words how I felt. I'm glad my life is still sweet and girly in my late 30s that I can still feel feelings when I watch this show. 

KES is cheesy and old-school romantic, I think not all viewers are like that. Some like medical drama, or family tragedy shows and that's ok. For me, I love a new KES script any day, and willing to chase 2 nights every week for it. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1

Last night's episode was awesome!! The royal body guard clearly has trust issues and does not buy a word of our king's gibberish yet truth. I won't be surprised if he accompanies the king during his next visit to the parallel world lol. Detective girl's dumbstruck expressions at the end of epi after crossing the parallel world was priceless. She's so not ready for what's yet to come :D 

Why do I get this strange feeling that prime minister who's adamant to control the royal family might end up joining hands with the evil uncle whose busy gathering his army for a probable invade? Well for starters prime minister doesn't look satisfied with whatever she has achieved and her ambition could mesh well with the evil uncle. I love strong women but she comes across as too obnoxious and less charismatic if you know what I mean lol

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Since watching the 2nd time, why don’t we talk about that library scene??

i feel like the ending stole the rest of the show, but that library scene is as beautiful as it is mellow. And the song is perfect. 

• Like 12
  • Love 7

OSEN | 2020. 04. 25. 10:10 PM

"The King: Eternal Monarch" Episode 4: Lee Min Ho takes Kim Go Eun to Korean Empire

95443D9F-ABEB-4698-AFCB-C3101917B7F4.jpg

"I am the Emperor of the Korean Empire and my name is Lee Gon."

In the drama "The King: Eternal Monarch", Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun have crossed the gate connecting the two parallel worlds to go back to the Korea Empire - Lee Gon's world, thereby heralding romantic moments and stormy fate.

Episode 4 of the Fri-Sat drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" (SBS/ scriptwriter: Kim Eun Sook/ directors: Park Sang Hoon, Jung Ji Hyun/ production: Hwa & Dam Pictures) aired on April 25 recorded the viewership rating in the metropolitan area of 8.8% for part 1, 10.1% for part 2 and 6.9% for viewers aged from 20 to 49 (Nielsen Korea standard). At the same time, the rating peaked at 11.6%, thereby helping "The King: Eternal Monarch" to maintain its No. 1 position among the dramas broadcast in the same time frame of all stations for 4 consecutive episodes.

In this episode, Lee Gon (played by Lee Min Ho) and Jung Tae Eul (played by Kim Go Eun) come to the Korean Empire together and Jung Tae Eul was shocked at the existence of this parallel world. Right after Lee Gon got back to his world, the Korean Empire, Jung Tae Eul felt his absence. On the other hand, after returning to the Korean Empire, Lee Gon believed that Lee Rim (played by Lee Jung Jin) - who is holding the other half of the Manpashikjeok flute - was still alive and was crossing back and forth between the gate of dimensions. He made up his mind when looking at the Four Tiger Sword Lee Rim used to stab the previous emperor.

Notably, Lee Gon told Lee Jong In (played by Jeon Moo Song), a royal senior and also a medical school professor who wrote the autopsy report of Lee Rim 25 years ago, "Please don't hide anything from me. This is a matter that I have been looking for a solution for a long time. As I can't prove it, I will leave it here." Afterward, he handed over the autopsy report to Lee Jong In, implicitly expressing his intention to investigate Lee Rim's death.

Lee Gon went to the library at the university where he once came to see Lee Jong In, sat down at the same spot he used to sit with Jung Tae Eul when he was in the Republic of Korea and reminisced her. Meanwhile, in the Republic of Korea, Jung Tae Eul was also sitting in the library, reading books related to the "parallel universes" and thought about Lee Gon. Shortly after leaving the library, Jung Tae Eul lost her police card and continued to fall into a panic as she heard from her colleague from the scientific investigation team claim that Lee Gon's banknote was real money. Watching CCTV footage of the day when Lee Gon returned to his world, she confirmed that he went towards the bamboo forest. She then walked alone in the bamboo forest. She walked while recalling the things that happened with Lee Gon and showed a wistful expression. At the ginkgo biloba garden in the Imperial Palace of Korea, Lee Gon was also looking at Jung Tae Eul's police card that he had kept for the past 25 years and remembering the moment of him walking beside her on the road between the bamboo plants. He made the viewers feel even more heartbroken as he put Jung Tae Eul's police card back into his pocket with a sad face.

Then, just like the photo in the ID card Lee Gon was holding, Jung Tae Eul tied her hair, wore a white shirt, and a navy blue jacket to take the picture. When she registered for issuance of the police card, she was told by the staff that her card would come out in late October, different from the date of November 11, 2019 in the police card held by Lee Gon. At the same time, when lightning suddenly stroke, Lee Gon of the Korea Empire experienced excruciating pain, his shoulders seemed to be burned flashing burning iron bar marks appeared. Upon seeing this, Jo Young (played by Woo Do Hwan) called the physicians in panic. Taking advantage of that time, Lee Gon took a coin of the Republic of Korea and a horsewhip then jumped out the window.

When receiving her new ID card, Jung Tae Eul froze when realizing that the issuance date was November 11, 2019, which Lee Gon had told her about. At this moment, Lee Gon called Jung Tae Eul and informed her that he was back in the Republic of Korea, "You still hang up on me first. You'll be home late tonight as well? I think I should meet you because I think maybe you're waiting." By appearing again like destiny, Lee Gon made Jung Tae Eul's heart flutter when confessing, "I have to pay the debt and get 2 more seals on the fried chicken reward card. I also want to know how you're doing."

During the past time, Jung Tae Eul has always recalled each saying of Lee Gon. When she asked him what she looked like in the new ID photo, she was once again surprised to see him know the exact details. Next, Lee Gon asked her to go to the Korean Empire with him, saying, “You have to see it with your own eyes to believe, don't you? Then let's go together. To my world."

Heading to the bamboo forest on Maximus, Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul at top speed through the gate of dimension. When Jung Tae Eul slightly opened her eyes, she had stepped into the Korean Empire - where everyone calls Lee Gon "Your Majesty".Realizing that the parallel world actually exists after seeing the royal guards and Jo Yeong - who looks exactly like Jo Eun Seop, Jung Tae Eul couldn't hide her surprise, looked back at Lee Gon and accidentally put her face so close to his face that their lips almost touched, thereby making viewers' hearts flutter. Then, the line "I'm the Emperor of the Korean Empire and the name that I told you not to call is Lee Gon" resonated through Lee Gon's majestic voice has evoked curiosity about the tornado-like intense love story that is about to happen to the 2 people who just set foot in the Korean Empire.

The drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" (SBS) is on air at 10 pm (KST) every Friday and Saturday. 

[OSEN = Reporter Choi Na Young] /nyc@osen.co.kr
[Photo] Captured from the broadcast of "The King: Eternal Monarch" (SBS)
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Kim Go Eun Enters Lee Min Ho’s Kingdom In Episode 4 Of “The King: Eternal Monarch”

IGNORING THE GROWING ATTACHMENT TO THE IMPOSING MAN SHE MEETS, JUNG TAE EUL FINALLY SEES THE EVIDENCE RIGHT BEFORE HER VERY EYES IN THE LATEST EPISODE OF THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH.

Some details about the Republic and the Kingdom are unveiled in episodes 3 and 4 of The King: Eternal Monarch. More importantly, the unfortunate supernatural element that binds Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) and Lee Lim (Lee Jung Jin), leaves clues to how they maneuver the portal that lets them cross the other world they don’t belong.

Spoiler

Deducing his nephew already stumbled on the alternate world where he has been hiding, Lee Lim also makes a return to the Kingdom, while Lee Gon familiarizes himself in the Republic.

After gathering his loyal followers, Lee Lim seems to be brewing trouble for Lee Gon. The latter, who is astutes as he is, also figured something off in his loyal retainers after the cryptic autopsy report of the presumed dead Prince Lee Lim.

5ea23b95e3a6c71e7c2b7d30-p-768x512.jpg

5ea23b95e3a6c71e7c2b7d2f-p-768x512.jpg

THE KEY TO OPEN THE PORTAL

In episode 3, Jung Tae Eul musters all her patience as the Emperor still babbles about parallel universe concept. His scientific-based explanations that he sugarcoats with mushy sentences slowly but surely warms up Tae Eul’s heart.

Lee Gon also learns that time stops when someone uses the portal linking the two worlds. That the magical flute he and his uncle both have is the key to enter the portal. Also, that his body reacts painfully to thunderstorm.

Spoiler

5ea23b95c79eef2eb8030928-p-768x512.jpg

When Lee Gon returned to the Kingdom, his icy and expressionless communication with Prime Minister Goo Seu Ryeong (Jung Eun Chae) continues.

A glimpse of Prime Minister Seu Ryeong’s commoner background plus a possible connection with Lee Rim and Prince Buyeong is also revealed. A convention of villains and disguised villains smells trouble for our hero. Thus, expect his faithful allies not to backdown in supporting their King.

Spoiler

20200426_120109.jpg

20200426_120128-768x511.jpg

Interestingly, Tae Eul finally agrees to Lee Gon’s coaxing of introducing his world. Further aiding to her decision is backed up by her newly-claimed ID,  which was described perfectly by Lee Gon matching his initial remark that he has her ID.

Wrapped in Lee Gon’s arms aboard Maximus, they cross the Kingdom where Jo Yeong (Woo Do Hwan) awaits with the King’s guards.

Accelerating romance, The King: Eternal Monarch continues to push through its enthralling love story set in parallel worlds. In the preview of its upcoming episodes, it is now Jung Tae Eul’s time to explore Lee Gon’s world.

CHECK OUT THE RELEASED ORIGINAL SOUND TRACKS FROM THE SERIES SO FAR.

Spoiler

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/the-king-eternal-monarch-episode-4/

• Like 12

53 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

So many pages now since I last commented. A bit hard to tag everyone's comment and thoughts to add on mine. :sweat_smile:

So forgive me if it come out of the blue.

@Ameera Ali whaaaaaat??? We do not have our main couple name yet??? What kind of sorcery is this?

The King has already proposed to his future Queen!!! Lol

@bebebisous33 Do you think Lee Rim is immortal now? I just think that all the crossing could have just slow down his aging much much slower.

The reason LG is grown up is because he didn't cross over yet.

@CarolynH From episode 1, when they introduced the flute.. it is said to be a magical flute that grant wishes of the holder? (My mind is a bit mushed now so I might be wrong)

That is what prompted LR to take action to kill LG's father to take the flute so that he can wish and be accepted as The King? 

@ktcjdrama it was never mention how LG has the plushie except that I do recall LG going to JTE when she was having car trouble. Perhaps he saw her plushie and decided to get 1 too since he did drive her car for a while?

Maybe we will get to know more about it in future episodes. 

The thing about the 2 pillars, it is the gateway to another world.

But was it mention that it can also travel back and to the future?

This is what confused me.

The mystery of the saviour and how he has the future tag ID of JTE.

Aahhhh.. brain fried!

And if LG is to close the door, what will happen to JTE?

Geez... why do I feel that I will need a lot of Kleenex after all the sugar rush?

Since LL doesn't age, he is almost like an immortal. Notice that he is 70 years old and this has nothing to do with living in the parallel world. Lee Lim said that since he had the flute, he would no longer age. Furthermore, since people from Rep.Korea were sent to Mon.Corea and the reverse, they age like normal people.  

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1