[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

11 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

That was not to complicated in my opinion it was an easy explaination and don't see it being possible to elaborate further

It truly was complicated and needs further in depth explaination separating things accordingly 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

This would have not lead to S2 in my opinion but it would have turn into ghost town

Ghost towns atleast get bypassers. 

I recall watching the departed it had no ending and when you watch the ending you would think what was the whole point of the movie. 

There are more type of endings then just bad ending or good ending. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

Okay. I will write later longer and detailed version

I thought everything you wrote explained itself but okay you can write a longer version for my sake 

11 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Hahaha. His my favourite actor nowadays and I hope to see more of him and I freaking love Jangmi. My favourite character aside from the lead 

His for me one of the breakout actors of this drama and should be promoted to leading man imo 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I thought everything you wrote explained itself but okay you can write a longer version for my sake 

The thing is that english is not my first language so my first post could be sort of difficult to understand due to my limited english. German is my mother tongue 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

The thing is that english is not my first language so my first post could be sort of difficult to understand due to my limited english. German is my mother tongue 

41 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

Okay. I will write later longer and detailed version

I didn't realize that but if you want you can leave it as it is but I was just saying 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2020 at 4:04 AM, Thong Thin said:

Annyeong @Ilmo yens Since you have finished watching TKEM, mind to share with us here what's your view.:love:

Hi @Thong Thin

I don't mind sharing it with you guys. 

It was a great ride watching TKEM and haven't still gotten over it so I would definitely share my thoughts with you guys but thanks for asking and caring. I hope we will have a pleasant exchanges. :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

Hi @Thong Thin

I don't mind sharing it with you guys. 

It was a great ride watching TKEM and haven't still gotten over it so I would definitely share my thoughts with you guys but thanks for asking and caring. I hope we will have a pleasant exchanges. :love:

You can share everything TKEM and all about TKEM where everything is only TKEM. I saw you few days ago in here 

You can share everything TKEM and all about TKEM where everything is only TKEM. I saw you few days ago in here 

Yes. I was here just passing by and said hello and I didn't share my thoughts or review yet. I am currently going through my rewatch marathon before I let go of TKEM and also planning to write about it in my blog on my langauge 

3 hours ago, SweetButters said:

@SCSfanz Oh yea true !!! Ah I'm just hoping that eventually, KOC Eun Bi and Kkabi will grow up and take JY's place so that JY's mind and body can get a semi-retirement hahah!!!

Girl I'm right there with you if JY was right in front of me too hahah!! I actually would be like HELLLLOOO and then just continue to stare like a dumb idiot hahaha!!

Yea right? It always strike me as hella odd because MSA did ask him, "How did you know I was here?", to which he didnt say anything. 

As for MSA's job before she joined the palace, I don't think they mentioned anything. All I know about MSA is the following (I might be missing something though):

1) She writes fan fiction under the name Jo-Gon Jo-Gon

2) She's been trying for a job at the palace for 4 years now and during those 4 years Lady Noh has been watching her

3) She comes from a pretty affluent family that lives in Canada

4) She doesnt have many friends and only has 1 childhood friend that she meets with often (wonder who that 1 childhood friend is lol)

5) She like Nari owns a bunch of buildings too except the buildings she owns are in Canada 

For that scene where JY takes pics of her and another female staff member is because he wanted to use random female pics as a sort of lineup for that gangster mob guy to properly identify Luna. 

@SweetButters i think eun bi will kick butt. she's so fiesty! i wanted to see her kick JY's butt. that would have been funny.

ok so now you are making me think he might have noticed her and sought her out . very suspicious . or maybe that's how we want things to play out lol

on item 4) i think maybe that one friend she was with at the boat racing thing was her childhood friend? although we never got introduced to that character. 

I forgot about the gangster mob guy. in fact i realize as i'm reading/discussing stuff here, there were many scenes that occurred that i 've already forgotten. My mind is so fixated on the last few episodes and some memorable ones  in between. lol. 

• Love 1

Just now, Ilmo yens said:

Yes. I was here just passing by and said hello and I didn't share my thoughts or review yet. I am currently going through my rewatch marathon before I let go of TKEM and also planning to write about it in my blog on my langauge 

I am also on my rewatch marathon right now and usually my withdrawals are bad so yeah here i am in my rewatching campaign. Just wondering do you write about kdramas or just personal blog

I am also on my rewatch marathon right now and usually my withdrawals are bad so yeah here i am in my rewatching campaign. Just wondering do you write about kdramas or just personal blog

I don't write about Kdrama's plus my blog is very new and basically just getting started and for now just a personal thing since I don't have readers or anything I just write about random stuff where traffic is zero to none currently but it's just hobby for me right now nothing serious. 

I got hooked on TKEM while it was airing and I was late viewer around 7-8 episodes thats where I began watching TKEM. I watched the first 8 episodes then catched up eventually. 

The ending was satisfying and we left on good note