Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
syntyche

[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

Wrapping up!   

67 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Favourite kiss scene? (pick one)

    • The first kiss scene after the first crossing into his world
      0
    • The 1st goodbye kiss in ROK
      0
    • The 2nd Goodbye kiss in ROK
      0
    • The beheading kiss scene/inconsiderate scene
    • Post saving kiss scene
    • Episode 10 kiss by future LG
    • Reunion kiss scene
    • CCTV kiss scene
  2. 2. What type of setting and world do you want TKEM S2 to take place in?

    • post-World war 3 in the year 2050s in ROK where Korea is turned into dystopia (LGXJTE and Lee JunXJTR team up to save ROK)
    • Should take place in the far future where LGXJTE fight evil forces from the year 2784 with assistance from Lee JunXJTR
    • Should remain and fight injustice in the currently timeline with additional arc for JTR-LJH
    • Do you want it to take place instead in the far-past going way back to the beginning of Korea like 10.000BC back
    • Do you want them to go further back in time like 30.000-50.000 BC
  3. 3. Do you want shower scenes in the S2 & PG13 or R-Rated?

    • Yes plenty of shower scenes please
    • No to shower scenes
    • Yes I will take 1-2 Shower scenes
    • Should S2 remain PG13
    • Should S2 become R-rated in the sequel

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/26/2020 at 04:38 AM

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

 

The yo-yo was there to link JTE with SJ and sort of his plan of setting things up so that he can be whole again

 

 

 

I disagree with lady nuh retaining her memories i think its the writter implying that but other then that it was great analysis and on what other parts do you disagree with the writer aside from lady nuh? 

 

 

only the part on lady noh and that big and small yoyo explanation. The rest of it i agreed it was great analysis.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joanna Alfson said:

 

What? They come back the same day just one minute later? Spending a year inside the inbetween? None of that was shown in the show even tho they can do that

 

They don't spend a year in the in-between worlds.
For example, they visit Venice for six months in 1876.
Followed six months in Miami in 1982.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

 

 

only the part on lady noh and that big and small yoyo explanation. The rest of it i agreed it was great analysis.

 

If the writer implied fate and flute being two different entities then i agree. There is no fate but only flute

 

The flute wants to be whole again and the bully was the flute not fate

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, wenchanteur said:

 

They don't spend a year in the in-between worlds.
For example, they visit Venice for six months in 1876.
Followed six months in Miami in 1982.

 

You mean as travelling to visit six months and then travel back to the same day? They will grow old in this way and counter productive if they are not inside the inbetween 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, wenchanteur said:

 

They don't spend a year in the in-between worlds.
For example, they visit Venice for six months in 1876.
Followed six months in Miami in 1982.

 

Technically it could work but they would grow old as @Joanna Alfson mentioned and imagine if they did that every week she would turn up at work one day being 60 years old and her collegues would be like what the hell just happened

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

 

Technically it could work but they would grow old as @Joanna Alfson mentioned and imagine if they did that every week she would turn up at work one day being 60 years old and her collegues would be like what the hell just happened

 

That would be strange if it were to occur like that just imagine turning up an being extremely old because your body just ran into old age due to spending alot of years in the past and then you come back to the future old. Surreal but it can happen. example if they overstay in the 50s like 20 years their bodies will run into old age 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

 

Technically it could work but they would grow old as @Joanna Alfson mentioned and imagine if they did that every week she would turn up at work one day being 60 years old and her collegues would be like what the hell just happened

 

It's not clear if the whole flute give immortality to owner.

Or even if it's owner and people with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wenchanteur said:

 

It's not clear if the whole flute give immortality to owner.

Or even if it's owner and people with him.

 

I assume that immortality only comes via the inbetween but what LGxJTE were doing was going on vacation like 1 week or perhaps 1 month max etc etc. They could remain and overnight in the inbetween if need be but I don't think they ever needed that option 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

 

I assume that immortality only comes via the inbetween but what LGxJTE were doing was going on vacation like 1 week or perhaps 1 month max etc etc. They could remain and overnight in the inbetween if need be but I don't think they ever needed that option 

 

We will never know.....................  :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

 

I assume that immortality only comes via the inbetween but what LGxJTE were doing was going on vacation like 1 week or perhaps 1 month max etc etc. They could remain and overnight in the inbetween if need be but I don't think they ever needed that option 

 

Overstaying in the inbetween is not exactly immortality but time goes much slower. 

 

The flute owner can gain immortality but its an option example LGs grandfather was a regular user of the flute and he died eventually maybe because he never wanted immortality 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

 

Overstaying in the inbetween is not exactly immortality but time goes much slower. 

 

The flute owner can gain immortality but its an option example LGs grandfather was a regular user of the flute and he died eventually maybe because he never wanted immortality 

 

True it was something like 4 months is equal to 26 years 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2020 at 10:22 PM, AgentQuake said:

It’s been 3 days without PPL in my life - what should I doooo?

 

I will never get over how LMH couldn’t even mask his dislike for the nasty coffee. 
 

I do want the Iron Man mask though, sigh.

 

Where did LMH show his dislike for the nasty coffee?  Which episode?  I did not catch that. :D

 

 

On 6/14/2020 at 10:23 PM, Wanderer062287 said:

 

During the day of LG's coronation Se-Jin was already there right? She was already probably around 3-4 years old. So that means even if her father was killed by JY at the night of the treason, she would still exist in our altered timeline because she had already been born.

 

Yayy so theories on LG abdicating the throne to SeJin and SeJin still letting them use the flute even if she is already queen is still possible :wub:

 

On 6/14/2020 at 10:31 PM, AgentQuake said:


This is really reaching but if it’s been 25 years, and Sejin is a doctor in 2020 (she IS a doctor, right?) then she would have to have been born already in 1994 or she would still be in school.

 

Musta been a teen pregnancy.  Royal Family of Corea is dripping with scandal, including whatever is happening in the security room. 

 

Yes, some of you have already commented. When I watched Episode 1 again, I did see Se Jin and the father, LG's cousin. LOL! They had the older actor shown as the cousin during the coronation but showed a younger person as the cousin in the final episodes. Did they mess up, the director forgot or they could not get the actor so they had to replace him???  A completely different actor. How could they be so careless?  The younger actor looked really young to be already married with a 4 year old child. That is why I thought Se Jin may not have been born. So she is around to take over from LG. They did not even mention how Prince Buyeong died in the new universe without LR.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CallieP said:

 

Where did LMH show his dislike for the nasty coffee?  Which episode?  I did not catch that. :D

 

I think it's based on assumption because when he took a zip it looked like as if he didn't like the taste but I don't remember exactly which episode it was? Do you remember which episode it was on when he took the zip of that cafe?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

 

I think it's based on assumption because when he took a zip it looked like as if he didn't like the taste but I don't remember exactly which episode it was? Do you remember which episode it was on when he took the zip of that cafe?

 

I don't know which episode it was on but i somehow of the back of my head think it happened in the hotel room when he was on the phone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joanna Alfson said:

 

I don't know which episode it was on but i somehow of the back of my head think it happened in the hotel room when he was on the phone 

 

I don't think it happened there tho because I think it happened somewhere else perhaps in KOC not ROK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...