[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

17 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I feel the same way so there’s definitely a correlation. We were all living in a dream and still living in a dream. Now it’s time to wake up but we don’t want to.

We seriously need to find our own stupid flute and take a caravan to KOC. 

Or, we can just do a road trip in the land between 0/1.  If there's a LG and JY doppelganger in infinite universes, that means we can just drop each of us off at a door and claim our own.

I want Tyrant LG.  He sounds hot.

Sorry LJH, dumping you.  You're hot but you seem boring.

• LOL 5

Please don't say the word "PSYCHO", it triggers the horrible memory I have of last night when I realized the TKEM Instagram had been replaced by It's Okay Not To Be Okay.  There was screeching and rendering of garments involved.

@Heretorant I don't appreciate your slanders and inconsiderate implications.  Tyrant LG and I were simply going to have a civil discussion over tea and cookies.  We would have discussed the environment and how to preserve it.

Especially preserving the rabbits and rice fields.

@Orientalfan I haven't yet, since I want to enjoy it since I love KGE now haha.  I'm going to wait until my attitude towards other Kdramas improves again hahaha.

• LOL 6

3 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@Heretorant I don't appreciate your slanders and inconsiderate implications.  Tyrant LG and I were simply going to have a civil discussion over tea and cookies.  We would have discussed the environment and how to preserve it.

Especially preserving the rabbits and rice fields.

Hahahahaha you do realize no one believes you?

@mychoiyoung can attest. :lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 2

16 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahahahaha you do realize no one believes you?

@mychoiyoung can attest. :lol::lol::lol:

SLANDER.  I'm calling the police.

"Hello Lt. Jeong Tae Eul @Heretorant is questioning our innocence and consideration pls do an arrest and put me in the same cell as Kim Dog Poo"

Wait we were arresting you and not me

It appears I've jailed myself

• LOL 4

Wow! I believe this drama was so much fun to watch! I think we had find out a lot of clues! I love the two parallel worlds. So Lee Lim has another Lee Lim? That was so interesting! I love how Tae Eul and Lee Gon's love won the battle.  I like how KGE acted Luna and Tae Eul. They were two different people. Luna knew she was going to die. She didn't know what it was like to love anyone. Tae Eul loved and cared about everyone. So Lee Gon saved himself when he was child? That part was shocking. And I was always wondering, "who saved him?" I think we know. Lee Gon had to travel all the way through time to get back to Tae Eul and he found her. They tried to find a time that they both wanted to live in together. The point is they went together. Happy Ending! I think KGE and LMH did a very great job. I'm happy Lee Lim was defeated, but I think Lee Jung In did a great job. I can't wait to watch them all in  drama again. I'm sorry I'm not at sharing my feelings! Thanks for letting me join all of your discussions! 

• Love 6

Lee Minho Eating Fried Chicken In The King: Eternal Monarch Helps Chain Sell 550,000 Sets Of Chicken In A Month

lee-minho-chicken-cf--9-.jpg

lee-minho-chicken-cf--7-.png

lee-minho-chicken-cf--8--data.jpg

The scene where Minho's parallel universe-travelling King Lee Gon ate fried chicken (from BBQ Chicken, of course) for the first time was so widely-discussed, the brand sold over 550,000 sets of its fried chicken in a month. 

https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/entertainment/lee-minho-eating-fried-chicken-in-the-king-eternal-monarch-helps-12840004

@2handsintertwined Thank you for joining in the discussion! I'm glad you had fun watching the show :)  

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3

6 hours ago, Heilo said:

He did remember her but it's just his personality his stiff guy and doesn't show much emotions and disciplined. So thats why he didn't do ES when he saw her there. 

The forum crashed yesterday I believe and went into default mode which is the older forum default 

Really?... hmm... it didnt seem like it.. coz he wpuld have ordered his guards to move 10 steps away, not LG ordering it... but yes, whatever, what done is done:D

Crashed, wow, i wonder because of which thread... :D

• Like 1

Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, Lee Jung-jin, etc. on-site photos of the drama "The King: Eternal Monarch"

The drama scene is very meticulous and grand unlike what I thought.
Although it is temporarily built, the details are really alive.

20200402_143307.jpg?type=w2

20200402_143341.jpg?type=w2

20200402_143359.jpg?type=w2

Spoiler

20200402_144513.jpg?type=w2

20200402_144525.jpg?type=w2

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=nesarlim&logNo=222004232679&searchKeyword=%EC%9D%B4%EB%AF%BC%ED%98%B8

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Haha @Joanna Alfson and @SweetButters thank goodness KES avoided my green dumpster. If she had given me anything close to a Goblin or a shitty ending, I wouldn’t ever forget her even more lol. I haven’t seen GoT but reading from you guys, if I had, my green dumpster would be used every day haha.

my withdrawal for this drama isn’t bad because i have been through this many times before with dramas I love haha. i have learned to rehabilitate in the world of drama withdrawals:

1. listen to the osts all over 

2. rewatch the drama again and again

3. Come chat with all of you here

4. stay tune for the dramas of my other Oppas

tumblr_nm57tiP9ZC1skrvpzo1_400.gifv

;) :D

@SweetButters whoa! You mean you slept for 2 days straight? No bathroom breaks or shower like LG did for four months? :joy:

edit:

awww!! My four Oppas together in a Handsome Man gang!!!

tumblr_nk2iehKCjT1r54tyro5_250.gif

@2handsintertwined Glad that you enjoyed your time sharing and spazzing with us! :D This thread is still alive so come on by to visit ;)

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

EawL2cXUMAEkD0g?format=jpg&name=small

After his latest drama " The King: Eternal Monarch ", it seems Lee Min Ho has chosen to take a short vacation. In the latest portrait on the Instagram page, the 32-year-old actor does look relaxed in a beautiful place. Reportedly at that time Lee Min Ho was in Jeju Island.

The news says that Lee Min Ho is together with the gang, 'Handsome Man', which include Jung Il Woo and Kim Bum . As is known, the three handsome actors are indeed close friends. The friendship of Lee Min Ho and Jung Il Woo was already established when they were still in school.

And what is quite encouraging is that Lee Min Ho also invited Woo Do Hwan, one of his co-stars in the drama, "The King: Eternal Monarch". Bromance between the two in the drama was indeed highlighted. Considering the two look so familiar and seemed to be getting closer even though they are not in front of the camera.

Although the fourth vacation portrait of the handsome idol was not proven by photos, netizens still welcomed the news happily. In fact they did not stop teasing Woo Do Hwan because he finally officially joined the friendship of 'Handsome Man' gang fronted by Lee Min Ho.

https://www.kanal247.com/media/konten/0000055583.html

• Like 8
  • Love 4

21 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Haha @Joanna Alfson and @SweetButters thank goodness KES avoided my green dumpster. If she had given me anything close to a Goblin or a shitty ending, I wouldn’t ever forget her even more lol. I haven’t seen GoT but reading from you guys, if I had, my green dumpster would be used every day haha.

@SweetButters whoa! You mean you slept for 2 days straight? No bathroom breaks or shower like LG did for four months? :joy:

@vangsweetie637 Hahah dont watch GoT if you ever get a chance lol. You'll be left so disappointed if you got attached to some of the main characters lol!!! Literally for a hot minute, I was thinking KES was about to turn LG onto the crazy Queen Daenerys tyrannical route who had lost everything and would use power (dragons/flute) to exact their revenge!!! Again, I'm glad she didnt lol.

Oh I did briefly wake up to check my phone, use the bathroom, and drink some yogurt before going back to sleep lol. As for the showering, I did end up like LG and didnt shower for 2 days straight lol. Gross I know lol.  Thank god I time traveled and showered/change my clothes today otherwise I would have been smelling as rank and stinky as LG did :joy:.

Does anyone know if and when TKEM will be released on DVD? I still really want to see all of the deleted scenes lol.

• LOL 2

Good Morning Chingus' . *** HUGS ***:heart:

@AgentQuake

Hahahah,love your phrase “HJJ’s curly Spain hair”, yup is my favourite too. BOYS fluffy head hair was kinda dorky to me.

Oh ! .. did u guys realised that Lady Noh was acting along LMH in BOYS !

Because of the pandamic and lockdown , I was force to learn and bake bread every week but am happy to know my bread taste as good as store bought.

Oh !.. I’ll take LJH since you are dumping him, he looks dashing in the blue navy uniform.:love:

Poor you, must be “night mare “ for you on TKEM Instagram, no worry you will get thru it soon.

Same here, I tried watching “Abyss“ but my eyes closed on me after 20 mins with my head still ringing on the song “Gravity”

@Elnin Joery@Joanna Alfson

Shall we travel to KOC to get over the withdrawals symptons. Is bad for our health if this continues,hahahaha

Lol,unfortunately with the lockdown here we are all grounded ! :bawling: don't know went can travel again, I miss my vacations.

@Orientalfan

I have’nt watch Cheese in the Trap, but will soon after I rewatch TKEM,that is IF I can focus with new dramas 

By the way, Is Cheese in the Trap, good ?

@Heilo

I remember someone did mentioned that JTE is illegal immigrant in KOC, so you are also one of them.

LOL, 

@SweetButtersoh lord :open_mouth: you slept 48 hours. guess you are having a great time with LG in your dream.

Hahaha, how i wish i could  get that number of hours of slept 

@syntychethat's a good marketing strategy to get LMH as the Ambasador. 

With the current pandemic and businesses are slow, franchise takes this opportunity to make money !

LOL, if you walk in to any malls, those outlet with BBQ Chicken will be packed !

@2handsintertwinedWelcome and hope you enjoy  your stay here.

@vangsweetie637I am with you especially the OST.  Btw, what is GoT ?

• Like 1
  • Love 7

2 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@Thong Thin Hahah more like sweet dreams of JY and MSA's budding romance hahah !!!!!:heart4:

that bish is living the dream

writes gay smut for a hobby, then photographs them for a living, then gets to pound rice with JY

siiiigh

and in episode 5 she was wearing louboutins 

SHE RICH

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

@Elnin Joery

Shall we travel to KOC to get over the withdrawals symptons. Is bad for our health if this continues,hahahaha

Lol,unfortunately with the lockdown here we are all grounded ! :bawling: don't know went can travel again, I miss my vacations

We will have to smuggle ourselfs in somehow without using airport and enter the portal. Imagine KOC being a real place to visit via a portal and thru it you can also go to your parallel country

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

You were not the only but it would have caught fire on social media hence we have a large shipper base and other viewers rooting for the leads if things have gone bitter at the end it would have caused a riot against KES that would have tainted her career because once you hurt these viewers they will haunt you forever

• LOL 3

31 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

that bish is living the dream

writes gay smut for a hobby, then photographs them for a living, then gets to pound rice with JY

siiiigh

and in episode 5 she was wearing louboutins 

SHE RICH

@AgentQuake HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IM DEAD!!! ALL OF THAT IS SO TRUE !!!!!!!!! MSA HAD IT ALL THE ENTIRE SERIES !!!! What a freaking lucky gal hahhah!!!!

giphy.gif

If there was a competition between Nari and MSA of who's the loser now, Nari would definitely be a loser in comparison to MSA :joy:. MSA had the better hobby (sorry Nari with your palm reading hobby), job (working in the palace vs coffee shop), and better bf/bed buddy (sorry ES, but I wouldn't trust you to protect me and I would prefer hot chili in bed over vanilla) :love:

• LOL 8