[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

1 hour ago, Time loop said:

I don't get it? You don't have to resize it you managed to put it up

I resize the image to make it of the acceptable size in order to make it as DP.

Else everything will be too large to upload.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2020 at 11:51 PM, Joanna Alfson said:

Hahaha. We don't know know whether wedding happened in all these years they were together 

Havent been to this thread after a while... indeed, we dont know... it would be a shame that LG didnt marry JTE and pass on to his heirs the throne which his father died for.. sigh.. We can speculate, we wish for a better ending but what done is done.

I will rewatch the drama to understand the story better... its good to see the shippers are active on the other thread:D

5 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

You see as i told you previously :mrgreen:

But don't get your hopes up higher I will find it in some of the later episode 

4 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Havent been to this thread after a while... indeed, we dont know... it would be a shame that LG didnt marry JTE and pass on to his heirs the throne which his father died for.. sigh.. We can speculate, we wish for a better ending but what done is done.

I will rewatch the drama to understand the story better... its good to see the shippers are active on the other thread:D

We have also been active here but not to the extend the shippers are active and probably our lifetime is short here I guess around next week traffic will slow down here but as for the next couple of days I think there will be traffic and new polls after this one 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Yea. The shipper thread is very active and the drama also ended here so it makes sense. The ending was good tho

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

But don't get your hopes up higher I will find it in some of the later episode 

We have also been active here but not to the extend the shippers are active and probably our lifetime is short here I guess around next week traffic will slow down here but as for the next couple of days I think there will be traffic and new polls after this one 

In your defense I have seen same product placement in both KOC and ROK like the face mask and some other things

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

The end was very good so we will have to agree to disagree on that one

Just now, Joanna Alfson said:

My hopes are already high because you won't find that cafe there in KOC 

Some products can be found in both places such as the face mask

• Like 1

Just now, Elnin Joery said:

The end was very good so we will have to agree to disagree on that one

Some products can be found in both places such as the face mask

True but i don't recall seeing any other thing then that but i could be wrong perhaps minor things example there was no Kimichi in KOC 

• Like 1

There is some parts that I quite didn't figure out yet and by the way I didn't begin the rewatch just yet and to be frank I can gather more questions then this but for the time being this is all I can think of.

1. Why dose KOC have more population then ROK

2. Did SJ's mom poison herself or she was poison by Lady Nuh

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wis dom said:

There is some parts that I quite didn't figure out yet and by the way I didn't begin the rewatch just yet and to be frank I can gather more questions then this but for the time being this is all I can think of.

1. Why dose KOC have more population then ROK

2. Did SJ's mom poison herself or she was poison by Lady Nuh

Okay I will see if i can answer you. KOC didn't go thru all the wars ROK went thru and poverty hence why they have more population and for the second question I believe she poisoned herself to protect SJ and she was being held hostage by Lee Lim to due his bidding inside the palace

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Heilo said:

Okay I will see if i can answer you. KOC didn't go thru all the wars ROK went thru and poverty hence why they have more population and for the second question I believe she poisoned herself to protect SJ and she was being held hostage by Lee Lim to due his bidding inside the palace

@Wis dom All my answers were already answered by @Heilo but i will like to add something to that.

It was not only civil wars but also japanese invasion that kept the population lower perhaps is implied 

• Like 1