[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

1 minute ago, CallieP said:

Where did LMH show his dislike for the nasty coffee?  Which episode?  I did not catch that. :D

I think it's based on assumption because when he took a zip it looked like as if he didn't like the taste but I don't remember exactly which episode it was? Do you remember which episode it was on when he took the zip of that cafe?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

I think it's based on assumption because when he took a zip it looked like as if he didn't like the taste but I don't remember exactly which episode it was? Do you remember which episode it was on when he took the zip of that cafe?

I don't know which episode it was on but i somehow of the back of my head think it happened in the hotel room when he was on the phone 

1 minute ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I don't know which episode it was on but i somehow of the back of my head think it happened in the hotel room when he was on the phone 

I don't think it happened there tho because I think it happened somewhere else perhaps in KOC not ROK

Just now, Joanna Alfson said:

Okay. You can take screencao of that scene then because i don't ever recall seeing it in KOC only in ROK

It's going to be time consuming taking screencap of that scene but I do recall seeing it in KOC

@yonhap

I just finished first chapter and here are my thoughts: 

It's well written but it seemed more like a tease and should have been slightly longer other then that I liked the first chapter and would read couple more chapters to see where your story is hitting and perhaps you were setting things up in the first chapter since it was very teaser like. 

- Make it slightly longer the chapters

The post-series blues are really starting to kick in for me :bawling:

TKEM was such a great show to watch during covid. Perfect escapism when one needed a break in my opinion :D Gonna miss making theories!!!

I do have a tumblr where I am re-posting some of my theories and thoughts if anyone else is still on that site (https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/ms-interpretation). Might do some more analyses there as well. Wrote a slightly more extensive theory about episode 10's flower scene's impact on what happens in episode 16: https://ms-interpretation.tumblr.com/post/621079593095413760/episode-10s-flower-scene-changed-the-future

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, ms_inquiry said:

The post-series blue are really starting to kick in for me :bawling:

TKEM was such a great show to watch during covid. Perfect escapism when one needed a break in my opinion :D Gonna miss making theories!!!

I do have a tumblr where I am re-posting some of my theories and thoughts if anyone else is still on that site (https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/ms-interpretation). Might do some more analyses there as well. Wrote a slightly more extensive theory about episode 10's flower scene's impact on what happens in episode 16: https://ms-interpretation.tumblr.com/post/621079593095413760/episode-10s-flower-scene-changed-the-future

I hope that I will make my way into the hall of fame of TKEM theories and enter your Tumblr page with some of my theories. I can already tell you my theories were time-travel heavy and I didn't speak about the narrative as I just focussed on the time-travel aspect to speak about and theorize about. Hope to see my time-travel theories on your page and even tho there are around 50-100 other theorists in here who are far superior to me and have written masterpiece theories who deserve to make the cut before me and my theories :joy:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Time loop said:

Was the picture not to large or pixel? for whatever reason I couldn't put up TKEM gifs on my DP

Ooh.. have to resize them.

:grimace:

On a happy note... I'm finally back to the present after catching up on all the post!

tenor.gif?itemid=15866585

I can sleep better now. LOL

• LOL 5