• The first kiss scene after the first crossing into his world
    • The 1st goodbye kiss in ROK
    • The 2nd Goodbye kiss in ROK
    • The beheading kiss scene/inconsiderate scene
    • Post saving kiss scene
    • Episode 10 kiss by future LG
    • Reunion kiss scene
    • CCTV kiss scene
  2. 2. What type of setting and world do you want TKEM S2 to take place in?

• post-World war 3 in the year 2050s in ROK where Korea is turned into dystopia (LGXJTE and Lee JunXJTR team up to save ROK)
    • Should take place in the far future where LGXJTE fight evil forces from the year 2784 with assistance from Lee JunXJTR
    • Should remain and fight injustice in the currently timeline with additional arc for JTR-LJH
    • Do you want it to take place instead in the far-past going way back to the beginning of Korea like 10.000BC back
    • Do you want them to go further back in time like 30.000-50.000 BC
  3. 3. Do you want shower scenes in the S2 & PG13 or R-Rated?

• Yes plenty of shower scenes please
    • No to shower scenes
    • Yes I will take 1-2 Shower scenes
    • Should S2 remain PG13
    • Should S2 become R-rated in the sequel

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/26/2020 at 04:38 AM

Since he crossed the parallel worlds, he will get the shoulder pain whenever there is lightning, why did he bring her?

She will get hurt. 

But that is the only complaint I have of ep 4. hehehe!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

so her police teammate seems to have crossed too, would have been good for her, I would have liked the love triangle to be with the character of woo do hwan, he is very sexy in this costume, and that would have brought more tension and complication

I Don't think he crossed he dosen't have the flute to do that. She will cross back at some point probably

• Like 2

I'm ready to swoon just watching the previews!!!

Seriously, please sit back and enjoy the drama without worrying about ratings or what other  negative things are being said. 

The thing is we need to manage our expectation.

A story has to slowly unfold itself and not jumped right into romance every single minute.

There are so much things to discuss and ways to get our brain fried!

The mysteries.

The crossing of the world.

The evil uncle.

I like what @bebebisous33 has pointed out.

Evil uncle is going around killing doppelganger to replace them in Corea.

I didn't see that earlier and now I can!

I hope Lee Gon is ready for it.

And.... I'm back to getting ready to swoooooooon!!!

:love:

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Can somebody please explain the iced tea becoming hot for both the doppelgangers ??? how did it happen???

I loved today's episode... now this is going to be fun.... really fun....

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Dramafreak said:

Is the yo-yo playing kid same as the kid who bumped into her when her card fell into the gutter?

4980650e0a6053976862922c666083337b4e4350

da2e84dd58297657b2f295f34de9119b5813ecbe

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 9

Heard that all good comments on SBS official site.

69db869bly1ge6esgbnivj20yi1xx4qp.jpg

1. Now I know why Lee Min Ho is so popular.

2. Is there any side effect to Maximus ? No pain ? If he cross over and over.

3. Believe in God Eun Sook, God Min Ho. Will keep watching. I'm going crazy.........my heart is crazy fluttered........voice, lines, and ending......

• Like 12
  • Love 1

Kim Eunsook’s dramas dont need to be extraordinary. Mediocre plot and love lines can make people praise her work and go nuts. But this drama is way below her standard. I don’t speak about the script as her previous work are all plain. The hype around  The King is nowhere near Goblin even it has more complexity. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Wow EP 4 should be really good, because there are so many new person :lol: but unfortunatelly I couldn't watch live:bawling: 

• Like 5

I had joined Soompi for LMH during TLOBS and then fangirled WDH during TGS:heart: And now when both LMH and WDH are back together, I had to return back to Soompi:D I don't care what anyone says, I am loving the drama so far. It has everything  a blockbuster drama should have:glasses: And starting from next episode, the drama will get better and better:) I am so excited to see TE in Corea:lol: Their chemistry is just:love:Super excited for next episode:relieved:

FDSkHIH.jpg

ijKEQM4.jpg

LNWNCrd.jpg

Cr- Weibo

• Like 14
  • Love 7

18 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

Can somebody please explain the iced tea becoming hot for both the doppelgangers ??? how did it happen???

I notice that as well. is there a connection?

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, 122am said:

Since he crossed the parallel worlds, he will get the shoulder pain whenever there is lightning, why did he bring her?

She will get hurt. 

But that is the only complaint I have of ep 4. hehehe!

We don’t know this yet.

There is a theory that he is the only one who suffers from the side effects. My guess is that he is cursed because he was the one who broke the flute. Another possibility could be due to getting cut by the flute. His blood may run through it or vice versa, part of the flute’s power may run through him. We definitely need some more explanation here but right now, it seems like the power of the flute was activated when he crossed over. Before that, he didn’t experience any time stop or side effects. 

———————————————

I knew there would come a day where Shin Jae’s backstory made sense and that day didn’t take long. I take back what I said about him last episode. I am much more intrigued by him after today. In particular, I wonder what his nightmares are like. Could it be possible they are in connection to Corea? Or the future? Or the future back to the past? If that makes any sense at all lol. 

• Like 19
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

Im just speculating, may be it has, something to do with the title king gave to eun sup. Yeong and eun sup both hold The Unbreakable sword title now, so may be?? 

Im soo excited for next epi, i dnt knw to wait so long. :(.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I knew there would come a day where Shin Jae’s backstory made sense and that day didn’t take long. I take back what I said about him last episode. I am much more intrigued by him after today. In particular, I wonder what his nightmares are like. Could it be possible they are in connection to Corea? Or the future? Or the future back to the past? If that makes any sense at all lol. 

Did he see the logo in his dreams? ... etc. etc.

BTW, I wish for a nice viewer to translate the pages from his notebook.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

@syntyche I think you may have been right about the time stopping phenomenon. They don’t seem to have control over it. It simply happens when someone crosses worlds. I wonder why Lee Gon never noticed time stopping before though. It’s apparent Lee Lim has been crossing between the two worlds for quite some time now. So why didn’t LG ever notice it? I thought it could be due to the flute not in possession but I realized when he noticed time stopped in Corea, he didn’t have the flute on hand. 

The fight between LG and LL is getting intense. They haven’t quite met so imagine what will go down once they come face to face. It’ll be epic! I’m anxious because LL is a few steps ahead of LG. But considering he had 25 whole years to plan, LG is actually not far behind. He’s inching closer every episode. And this build up is getting me excited! 

Maybe most of what we've been seeing on Lee Rim are backstories. Well, it has been 25 years, he has that long time to execute whatever he's planning. So that going back and forth the parallel worlds must have happened during those years, not just within the few days that Lee Gon was in Korea. 

Up to the press conference last April 16, Lee Min Ho and Lee Jung Jin have not yet met on the filming set of The King. So that press conference was their first meeting. Then we saw them film in Busan recently. Fans guess that that was their first scene together. That scene would surely be epic!     

• Like 15

[+823] Now is the real beginning.

[+647] Real ending today is crazy ... We are the winners, everyone. We expect funny from next week.

[+400] "This is that ㅠㅠㅠ My life drama ㅠㅠㅠ" 

some ending scene comments 

everyone said "now it is beginning" generally 

• Like 12
  • Love 1