[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

41 minutes ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

I KNOW that obviously. Then if we have Tyrant LG too on Season 2, we'll have 3 Lee Min Ho-e/s now :lol: 

Then ship them :) I'll ship mine.

We're speaking of a fictional world here. No need to debate over it. Takes all the fun in shipping!

If you put it that way I might agree but still T-LG with JTR and LJH can have another version of JTE

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

33 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@Joanna Alfson Hahah yea very true haha I was like there’s no way it could be a note because we live in a modern age where most couples just text each other lol. Then again, this is JY’s first relationship so he probably wouldn’t know how to act :joy:

JY can be at times unique and do things differently like pulling the gun on everything that moves even on his doppelgänger

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Third wheel do you mean as in triangle with one of the couples or another JTE version

No not a triangle I hate triangles by the way but what i meant is another JTE version 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Reveal hidden contents

I reallly really really liked it a lot at the beginning but ended up so upset with the ending they make. I've watched the movie version but they changed Seol with another actress and the feels is not the same anymore. sighhh

Sorry experienced technical issues shortly hence why the quote is deleted. 

I agree with you as long these two return I am on board completely and they seem to have alot to explore. I just don't see the reason for them both to want moving on after becoming a major hit on netflix. S2 is obviosuly best choice for them both and build on this. They have something good going for them currently

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

JY can be at times unique and do things differently like pulling the gun on everything that moves even on his doppelgänger

@Joanna Alfson HAHHAHAH yea JY is quite unique indeed!! :joy:

Although I think I would prefer JY over ES.....Its like what kind of food do you want in bed? JY aka Mr. Hot Chili or ES Mr. Sweet Vanilla hahhahahhahahaha:naughty:

0YqW6o7.png

giphy.gif

------------------------------------------------

40 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Let's call it a day, I'm spamming a lot, :lol:

The unbreakable sword who never leaves his king, fight I with him until the end

Credit to Moonsol

@Alice Wonderland LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 :love:

37 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

i am imagining that JY saves MSA's name in his phone as seungah seungah meong seungah B)

@SCSfanz HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA I could actually totally see that!!!!!!! I bet he would put cute emojis next to her caller id too because I mean let's not forget his infamous laptop HAHAHA

EYEgxYXU8AApyFe.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, Heilo said:

No not a triangle I hate triangles by the way but what i meant is another JTE version 

I guess I misunderstood you on your first post. 

I have nothing against LJH but at the same time don't feel like his necessary in a potential second season don't get me wrong I don't have anything against the character just don't see how he would fit into all of this and the plot-line and on top of that his just a regular joe not royal and unfortunately he would end up as the third wheel of all third wheels but if he is a comedic character then he would make sense

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

Although I think I would prefer JY over ES.....Its like what kind of food do you want in bed? JY aka Mr. Hot Chili or ES Mr. Sweet Vanilla hahhahahhahahaha:naughty:

@SCSfanz HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA I could actually totally see that!!!!!!! I bet he would put cute emojis next to her caller id too because I mean let's not forget his infamous laptop HAHAHA

Oh my gosh!! thank you for posting this.  i totally missed that detail on his laptop! Are those fellow guards? *staring intently*

and i never get tired of that chest shot even though we got to see everything in ' my country" :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

Oh my gosh!! thank you for posting this.  i totally missed that detail on his laptop! Are those fellow guards? *staring intently*

and i never get tired of that chest shot even though we got to see everything in ' my country" :joy:

@SCSfanz HAHAHA yea its all the different guards + JY looking so stoic and uncomfortable !! Still, I never expected all of those stickers on his laptop hahah it totally gives off ES energy/emotions hahahha

Oh yea me either, I love love that chest shot hahaha!!! Oh yea I specifically scrolled through My Country until I found that scene of WDH in the water splashing around :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

6 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

hot chilli is the superior of the two doppelgangers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@SweetButters

I have seen someone mentioned and posted videos about the time-travel of TKEM being like the time-travel of X-men. I had the chance to rewatch Days of future past last night. 

and I quite surprisingly tend to agree and it's almost the same except on small difference such as the method of the time-travel.

Kitty and Rogue help using their powers to send back Wolverine 50 years to alter time. He landed in 1973 and managed to change history by altering a significiant part like the sentinel program that ruined the mutants and destroyed them in 2023 and they couldn't win over the sentinel program and basically doomed while their only chance was to travel back and kill the inventor of the sentinel programs. 

Long story short. 

Wolverine managed to change history by altering time he wakes up in 2023 and remembers a timeline nobody remembers except him and he doesn't remember the new timeline. Something similar happened here where LG and JTE remember a previous timeline but not this timeline and you could tell by JTE calling her boss asking about SJ when she wakes up at the entrance of the portal. It took them probably sometime to get the remembers of this timeline set in with their older non-existent timeline now

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@SCSfanz HAHAHA yea its all the different guards + JY looking so stoic and uncomfortable !! Still, I never expected all of those stickers on his laptop hahah it totally gives off ES energy/emotions hahahha

Oh yea me either, I love love that chest shot hahaha!!! Oh yea I specifically scrolled through My Country until I found that scene of WDH in the water splashing around :love:

i had to...

Country01-00006.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

Time to come clean.

Which one of you did this?

Blood-Stained Affluence

pyne21

Summary:

After winning her grand prize, superstar Jeong Tae-Ra stumbles into a parallel universe where she meets an (unbeknownst to her) evil and tyrant Lee Gon.
aka a much needed jeong tae-ra/tyrant lee gon fic

https://archiveofourown.org/works/24710452

• Like 2
  • LOL 19
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

hot chilli is the superior of the two doppelgangers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@SweetButters

Wolverine managed to change history by altering time he wakes up in 2023 and remembers a timeline nobody remembers except him and he doesn't remember the new timeline. Something similar happened here where LG and JTE remember a previous timeline but not this timeline and you could tell by JTE calling her boss asking about SJ when she wakes up at the entrance of the portal. It took them probably sometime to get the remembers of this timeline set in with their older non-existent timeline now

@Joanna Alfson sorry to cut your post short! Hahaha yea hot chili by far. :love:!!! Oh yea with JTE it probably took her a hot minute to realize everything and to get accustom to her surroundings and all !!

-----------------------------------------------------

6 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

i had to...

@SCSfanz You must be an angel sent from above hahaha!! I swear that scene just gets me every. single. time :relieved:!!! Gosh just why couldn't they have a scene like this in TKEM?! It could have been featured as a nice vacation between LG and JY on some private beach in KOC!!!!:love:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Time to come clean.

Blood-Stained Affluence

pyne21

Summary:

After winning her grand prize, superstar Jeong Tae-Ra stumbles into a parallel universe where she meets an (unbeknownst to her) evil and tyrant Lee Gon.

Lmao. It came up really quick that one. If I have to make a guess it has to be @Elnin Joery or @Time loop perhaps even @Phoenix88

It came up quick and I am gonna definitely read it. Read little bit of it and I freakingly love it 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

19 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Time to come clean.

Blood-Stained Affluence

pyne21

Summary:

Lmao. It was not me who wrote it but it's great

tenor.gif?itemid=5570072

Thank you whoever wrote it. Iconic stuff 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9